big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Kiss would CRUSH Kendrick in a lyrical battle...this is exactly what I've been saying on IG...that Kendrick verse got a reaction out of dudes and the public simply because A. He's already buzzing B. dudes as of recently ain't coming out guns blazing any more

But that verse is ODEEEEEE over rated...pure hype
THIS

Dudes are making songs for a verse.
Joell's response was cool, but not touching Kendricks. Not even close.
KDot won.
Got New Yorkers tight. :rofl: :rofl:
Kendrick Lamar is the King of New York.

smh this is why I dont argue with women about music

this chick on facebook "I'm not gonna re hash this convo. Soo imma say this and be done. its 1 thing to murder a beat and its another to state facts. J.Cole has already stated the state of hip hop as well as NAS. The fact that Kendrick used names just made it easier for fans, bandwagoners, and overall listeners to target someone and blame someone to keep the competition going. This does not make the verse the best of all time. It's been a competition. album sales stats Dnt exist for no reason. Hip hop n rap 2 different things."

i just shook my head..she clearly has no idea lol
Type of chick to make a status saying

"Lets gooooo Dwight Griffin!!! Im tellin yall the Celtics got dis!"

Kiss would CRUSH Kendrick in a lyrical battle...this is exactly what I've been saying on IG...that Kendrick verse got a reaction out of dudes and the public simply because A. He's already buzzing B. dudes as of recently ain't coming out guns blazing any more

Who said this was a diss tho?

Yall just gonna ignore that THIS IS NOT A DISS VERSE. & place it as one cuz u want to. Yall stupid :smh:

There is no denying Lamar as a lyricist. He is top notch. However the hype generated by the masses is scust' B. Most ppl simply heard their favorite rappers name, and caught the Holy Ghost lol.

Yes I was referring to you so miss with the disrespect its lame cursing people out on a keyboard, omg he told me to **** :x it burns deep.

You typing long *** paragraphs basically telling dude to not let people's opinion bother him is backwards , since his opinion obviously bothered you hence your essay so take your own advice.

Back to the topic Jay Elec should have brought his A game :smh: the words are there but the flow , energy , and delivery were less than mediocre.

bro you sound so stupid. his opinion doesn't anger me i just happen to like having discussions on a forum made for discussion.

the thing that i took issue w/ is not an opinion...it's him saying hip-hop is his culture like he owns it.

and btw it's also lame to call somebody out on a DISCUSSION FORUM about writing "long *** paragraphs" when that's

how you explain your ideas.

Last post not flooding the thread with this crap, you quick to talk about reading comprehension and insult people but if u read closely I never said his opinion angered you. I said it bothered you and that's why you spoke on it point blank.

Keep it real half the time we post in these threads it's because we read someone's post who irked our nerves so we respond with our own thoughts.

:lol: at him saying he owns hip hip isn't an opinion , that's exactly what it is fam it's not a fact it's just a wild "opinion" that u don't agree with.

Keep it moving tho or pm me this ain't worth the back and forth in here.

Yall just gonna ignore that THIS IS NOT A DISS VERSE. & place it as one cuz u want to. Yall stupid :smh:

They're FLUSTERED. They can't think straight.
Dudes are bringing up 20+ year vets to address a guy with one album. :lol:
Like I said, Kendrick is the King of New York.
Dudes are making full out diss songs to address one bar.

Stopped listening when he said no ones called themselves the King of New York. He rendered everything that could be said after that invalid 
How so?
Almost every notable NY rapper has called themselves the KoNY at one point. NY, Fab, B.I.G, Hell Juelz Santana called himself the KoNY... JUELZ SANTANA AKA MR BANDANA 

He probably did say something valid but I really stopped listening. I just want some tracks its 10:04. Dudes is wylin

Last edited:
Dudes turned Kendricks verse into a. WU hread

Last edited:
i would love for Cam and Vado to respond to this but we all know that wont happen. especially my man Killa Cam

That Big Sean verse was dope. The more I listen to it the more I like it. Shrugs.

Lmao queen of kendrick

Hell naw cam isnt gonna respond we still waiting for tape that was gonn drop on the 4th

Last edited:
to me the only person he dissed was Jay Z. j**** just dropped an album a month ago, yet KL is the KONY.

all them other dudes is pawns... dr dre and kendrick are playing chess

Back
Top Bottom