big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

How was this lame?

Snoop is respected by LA so much it's crazy.

That's why when he passed the torch (and are you 6? you know wtf the torch is) Kendrick cried.

All the OGs in Cali respect his grind and obviously all the fans do so they passed the torch...

they feel like he IS King of LA.

y'all dudes simple minded as ****

Like I said, a bunch of washed up rappers acting relevant. They had no choice but to pass the torch or kendrick would've took it

:lol:

1, and it wasn't his best album. LAD is better than RTD by miles.

Exactly... You don't need a whole catalog to consider yourself the best. This is a damn COMPETITION. If you don't believe you're the best, then who will? Besides, GKMC aside, KL mixtapes and section 80 is better than a lot these rappers best work.

This was lame. What torch? what does that even mean? a bunch of washed up rappers acting relevant..

:smh:

How was this lame?

That's why when he passed the torch (and are you 6? you know wtf the torch is) Kendrick cried.

All the OGs in Cali respect his grind and obviously all the fans do so they passed the torch...

:rofl: so the west coast was desperate then damn near EVERY West Coast legend who made tracks 10 yrs ago i know for a fact everyone in here was playing annoint a dude as the next great one and bringing the spotlight back to Cali and its lame?? Moved dude to tears, and someone who you can really tell actually CARES about the state of music and puts effort into his free mixtapes most rappers wouldn't put into an album and it doesn't matter :rofl: Kendrick has cats from Cali united behind him gets love pretty much universally and y'all call it lame :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

I mean does he need to get cosigns from BIG and Pac sent down from heaven to show validation?

Some of these rappers are missing the forest for the trees...this was about upping the standards not just as comebacks but a year from now two yrs from now when your album drops...and don't get it twisted Kendrick will be called out if he drops something not up to par after putting all of his contemporaries on notice as well

Some people in here still going on yet the OGs from NY have voiced their support of Kendrick's initiative in calling for the bar to be raised to the next level

Last edited:
Cassidy :wow:

I know Meek is like damn, yeah, let me not respond anymore :smh:

Let me go back to Quilly and Haddy

This is my whole gripe with you NY cats right now. Its like you listened to the song, but completely disregarded the end of it.

You guys are so stuck far up your owned ***** that you don't see how none of this is about you in the first place, but since you made it about yourselves (as usual), I asked a question in response hoping for a real answer but never got one.

I've stated PAGES back yesterday in response to someone about the whole KONY line and how it was in relation to 2Pac and Biggie. I understood the damn line form the first listen of the verse.

I get in the car and go about my day after I log off, hear the song on the radio, and DMV cats talking about some "IS KENDRICK SAYING HE'S THE KING OF NY? HOW IS HIP HOP GOING TO RESPOND TO THIS? Blah blah blah blah blah" I hop online last night, and theres more of the same BS. Hell, I even had to break the damn line down to my boys cause they got caught up in the same hype.

But this **** ain't even about NY. Kendrick spit one little piece of a line mentioning ya'll and ya'll ran with it. That whole line was irrelevant to his verse in a bigger sense because Kenderick's main point in the whole verse was "All you new ****** I'm coming up with, we homies but don't get it twisted. I'm out here aiming to be number one. I want to take all of your fans even down to the core ride or die fans, and leave you without a job. I love ya'll, but once I get on this mic is war". Thene he proceeed to go into a slim shady reminiscent verse of punchlines and metaphors to finish the job off to show you how lyrical he can be.

This **** ain't have a damn thing to do with New York. This was Kendrick flexing his lyrical ability to let ****** know what time it is.

I've posted MULTIPLE times in this thread saying, I don't want to hear **** from a NY rapper, unless he was called out. I honestly, don't care about NY.

But as usual, New Yorkers will make everything about them.

So once I saw this huge uproar from not only NY NTers, but NYers online in general and on the radio, I thought I would ask the question "If Kendrick ain't as hot as ya'll claim to be the King of LA let alone NY, who in NY can spit with him?"

And then all hell breaks loose because this fool I've been going back and forth with can't even answer my simple question.

Fam your going back and forth for pages trying to throw shots at NYC but now you don't care. I stated several pages ago that out of the new rappers Kendrick is better than anyone in NYC. i'm cool with that.

The fact of the matter is cats are in here talking bout NYC this, that.... *** if Kendrick didn't just slap everyones cap off their head. ALL of hiphop is supposed to be on edge but suddenly the conversation went from people should step their bars up to sideline ****** screaming "you gonna let himsay that bout NYC".

Cats clearly feel some type of way and by asking that question the ENTIRE thread was sidetracked discussing irrelevant ****... I mean there were mentions of paul wall and slim Thug :smh:

Bruh, I said what I said.

I'm not about to go back and forth with 2 cats from New York about how their butt hurt *** city got upset over a line that didn't mean **** to a verse.

I've gone back and forth with ol' boy, and I still want a simple answer that he clearly doesn't have.

I've been stated multiple times that I don't want to hear **** from these weak *** NY cats and that I just want to hear some strong music and responses from the cats who got called out.

Magic123 (or whatever his name is) turned it into a back and forth once his trollin' *** couldn't answer straight up and kept using "NYC is the greatest city in the world" as his generic weak *** response :lol: :lol:

Exactly... You don't need a whole catalog to consider yourself the best. This is a damn COMPETITION. If you don't believe you're the best, then who will? Besides, GKMC aside, KL mixtapes and section 80 is better than a lot these rappers best work.

BIG never really called himself King, he called himself Frank White.

In The What he called himself the black Frank White

When The Source had the cover with the buildings, that's when it became an actual title...and people started running with it

How was this lame?

KL was a *** for crying

How was this lame?

Lamar is a 6?

I thought he was a 5 all day 

I'm not about to go back and forth with 2 cats from New York about how their butt hurt *** city got upset over a line that didn't mean **** to a verse.

I've gone back and forth with ol' boy, and I still want a simple answer that he clearly doesn't have.

I've been stated multiple times that I don't want to hear **** from these weak *** NY cats and that I just want to hear some strong music and responses from the cats who got called out.

Magic123 (or whatever his name is) turned it into a back and forth once his trollin' *** couldn't answer straight up and kept using "NYC is the greatest city in the world" as his generic weak *** response :lol: :lol:

Why do you keep mentioning me? You seem a little sensitive and insecure, besides the obvious lack of comprehension you have.

I keep wondering why I keep reading your name on my screen on some I Hate New York tip. It was obvious you were trolling for attention waiting for a response, because this topic had turned in to a I Hate New York and you were the main culprit trying to type people in to surrender. I damn near was falling asleep trying to read your post.

Then posting wack *** sports analogies like you're Albert Einstein saying something complex.

:rofl: @ the people who think people are just hating on new york

its disgusting :x

I blame steezy for this ******** :smh:

BIG never really called himself King, he called himself Frank White.

In The What he called himself the black Frank White

When The Source had the cover with the buildings, that's when it became an actual title...and people started running with it
:x

you can't be serious

"this goes out to those who choose to use disrespectful views on the King of NY"

Why do you keep mentioning me? You seem a little sensitive and insecure, besides the obvious lack of comprehension you have.

I keep wondering why I keep reading your name on my screen on some I Hate New York tip. It was obvious you were trolling for attention waiting for a response, because this topic had turned in to a I Hate New York and you were the main culprit trying to type people in to surrender. I damn near was falling asleep trying to read your post.

Then posting wack *** sports analogies like you're Albert Einstein saying something complex.

I keep referencing that wack sports reference cause you keep posting reflecting that wack *** sport reference.

Come up with a response that isn't complete bs and maybe I'll stop redirecting you to it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom