big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Lohans dad is salty hahahah
laugh.gif

http://beat-box.com/?url=http://www...lohans-dad-responds-to-kendrick-lamars-verse/

Cassidy with the same bars he's been spitting since 2004 "Man I sold keys I even sold trees" "these rappers are telling lies I spit all facts" "I did a bid and I grip the pipe" "I'm a hustla"

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
da irony

Cass went in, kinda the generic Cassidy verse, but it was harded than Lupe and BOB.

Cass sounded like that guy who always takes **** too far though.

Like, you cross him up and he wants to fight or something after. Like, c'mon son.

Calling dude a homosexual, like damn Cass. He ain't even diss you :lol:

Time to unsubscribe.
i should have unsubscribed yesterday........i hope one the GODS come and bless yall kats on how a diss track suppose to go. How to get dudes in the game to step their game up. Not this weak stuff everyone going cray over.

Last edited:
Cass went in, kinda the generic Cassidy verse, but it was harded than Lupe and BOB.

Cass sounded like that guy who always takes **** too far though.

Like, you cross him up and he wants to fight or something after. Like, c'mon son.

Calling dude a homosexual, like damn Cass. He ain't even diss you :lol:

this has me dying for some reason...

:rofl:

Cassidy with the same bars he's been spitting since 2004 "Man I sold keys I even sold trees" "these rappers are telling lies I spit all facts" "I did a bid and I grip the pipe" "I'm a hustla"

I been saying Cassidy sucks since his mix tape days. Average bars with out of this world gun references. Fred the godson is another man out of touch with reality. Lupe on his fnf up days was cruel. This new lupe is no bueno to me. If nothing else but everyone ups their bars up for future music then I will be happy. Still wanna here Joey tho.

This is my whole gripe with you NY cats right now. Its like you listened to the song, but completely disregarded the end of it.

You guys are so stuck far up your owned ***** that you don't see how none of this is about you in the first place, but since you made it about yourselves (as usual), I asked a question in response hoping for a real answer but never got one.

I've stated PAGES back yesterday in response to someone about the whole KONY line and how it was in relation to 2Pac and Biggie. I understood the damn line form the first listen of the verse.

I get in the car and go about my day after I log off, hear the song on the radio, and DMV cats talking about some "IS KENDRICK SAYING HE'S THE KING OF NY? HOW IS HIP HOP GOING TO RESPOND TO THIS? Blah blah blah blah blah" I hop online last night, and theres more of the same BS. Hell, I even had to break the damn line down to my boys cause they got caught up in the same hype.

But this **** ain't even about NY. Kendrick spit one little piece of a line mentioning ya'll and ya'll ran with it. That whole line was irrelevant to his verse in a bigger sense because Kenderick's main point in the whole verse was "All you new ****** I'm coming up with, we homies but don't get it twisted. I'm out here aiming to be number one. I want to take all of your fans even down to the core ride or die fans, and leave you without a job. I love ya'll, but once I get on this mic is war". Thene he proceeed to go into a slim shady reminiscent verse of punchlines and metaphors to finish the job off to show you how lyrical he can be.

This **** ain't have a damn thing to do with New York. This was Kendrick flexing his lyrical ability to let ****** know what time it is.

I've posted MULTIPLE times in this thread saying, I don't want to hear **** from a NY rapper, unless he was called out. I honestly, don't care about NY.

But as usual, New Yorkers will make everything about them.

So once I saw this huge uproar from not only NY NTers, but NYers online in general and on the radio, I thought I would ask the question "If Kendrick ain't as hot as ya'll claim to be the King of LA let alone NY, who in NY can spit with him?"

And then all hell breaks loose because this fool I've been going back and forth with can't even answer my simple question.
Fam your going back and forth for pages trying to throw shots at NYC but now you don't care. I stated several pages ago that out of the new rappers Kendrick is better than anyone in NYC. i'm cool with that.

The fact of the matter is cats are in here talking bout NYC this, that.... *** if Kendrick didn't just slap everyones cap off their head. ALL of hiphop is supposed to be on edge but suddenly the conversation went from people should step their bars up to sideline ****** screaming "you gonna let himsay that bout NYC".

Cats clearly feel some type of way and by asking that question the ENTIRE thread was sidetracked discussing irrelevant ****... I mean there were mentions of paul wall and slim Thug
mean.gif
Bruh, I said what I said.

I'm not about to go back and forth with 2 cats from New York about how their butt hurt *** city got upset over a line that didn't mean **** to a verse.

I've gone back and forth with ol' boy, and I still want a simple answer that he clearly doesn't have.

I've been stated multiple times that I don't want to hear **** from these weak *** NY cats and that I just want to hear some strong music and responses from the cats who got called out.

Magic123 (or whatever his name is) turned it into a back and forth once his trollin' *** couldn't answer straight up and kept using "NYC is the greatest city in the world" as his generic weak *** response
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's comical really.  Dude has pretty much sidestepped any legit questions/points and resorted to basically saying that "NYC is the best, we have history and your city is garbage".  

And I still haven't seen an answer to your question about which new generation NYC rapper is seeing Kendrick at this point in time.

One thing is certain:  Kendrick sure did strike some nerves.  Got dudes questioning whether or not Chronic 2001 is a West Coast album.  
mean.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That was on Life After Death

after The Source cover and him calling himself Frank White

exactly. dude said that ON his 2nd album.

and Steezy in here talkin about Kendrick being King of LA shows how weak they are because he's in his junior year when the

ORIGINAL King of NY had ONE ALBUM before the King claims started coming. it just makes no sense.

It's comical really.

It was really is, since it's been mentioned several times

Instead of worrying about new york rap, you need to worry about your school systems

This was said two hours ago :smh:

Kendrick is hotter than any current new age New York rapper...what does that mean at the moment? Jay-Z is hotter than anybody period, not named Oprah and Obama, but wait, I can't include him. Were people giving credit to DMX and 50 as the KONY or rap? They were hotter than everyone.

Eli Manning is the best QB, besides Brady, Manning and Brees. Who even has that argument? So you want me to make sense out of an argument that doesn't make sense in the first place?

Like I said, dudes lack basic comprehension skills, and that's why they can't even comprehend Kendrick's statement.

Last edited:
[COLOR=#red]Off topic but...Just to keep it real, when NWA and Eazy E started to really pop off NYC was effin with them. I mean we had some raw stuff from NYC but Eazy, Ice Cube, and Dr. Dre came on some next stuff and we was rocking with it. There was no coastal beef or anything like that. I believe the Coast Wars were started by the industry to sell more records. Remember even Flava Flav did a feature for Ice Cubes album Amerikkkas Most Wanted and that was before doing features was really widespread.

A true hip hop fan can appreciate the different flavors of hip hop even if it aint their own. I'll say this about Houston though...too many dudes that aint from Houston is eatin off of Houston's style. Seems like there are more non-Houston rappers that are successful using the screwed and chopped sound than there are native Houston rappers using their own style...something aint right about that.[/COLOR]

da irony
Yeah no... I already know what you're getting at and you're off base. Like the people who heard the word Hublot on Nickels and Dimes and went "There he goes talking about expensive things again" just ignoring the fact that the entire song is about Charity. What Jay does and what Cassidy does can not be compared. Dudes get too focused on buzz words.

[COLOR=#red]Off topic but...Just to keep it real, when NWA and Eazy E started to really pop off NYC was effin with them. I mean we had some raw stuff from NYC but Eazy, Ice Cube, and Dr. Dre came on some next stuff and we was rocking with it. There was no coastal beef or anything like that. I believe the Coast Wars were started by the industry to sell more records. Remember even Flava Flav did a feature for Ice Cubes album Amerikkkas Most Wanted and that was before doing features was really widespread.

A true hip hop fan can appreciate the different flavors of hip hop even if it aint their own. I'll say this about Houston though...too many dudes that aint from Houston is eatin off of Houston's style. Seems like there are more non-Houston rappers that are successful using the screwed and chopped sound than there are native Houston rappers using their own style...something aint right about that.[/COLOR]

The Bomb Squad did Amerikkka's Most

Haven't read all these pages, but how come EVERYONE trying to take shots at the KING are the people he didn't even mention? Like seriously and honestly, besides Roc Marciano, who else can rap with Kendrick? Or rap BETTER than him?

Off topic but...Just to keep it real, when NWA and Eazy E started to really pop off NYC was effin with them. I mean we had some raw stuff from NYC but Eazy, Ice Cube, and Dr. Dre came on some next stuff and we was rocking with it. There was no coastal beef or anything like that. I believe the Coast Wars were started by the industry to sell more records. Remember even Flava Flav did a feature for Ice Cubes album Amerikkkas Most Wanted and that was before doing features was really widespread.

A true hip hop fan can appreciate the different flavors of hip hop even if it aint their own. I'll say this about Houston though...too many dudes that aint from Houston is eatin off of Houston's style. Seems like there are more non-Houston rappers that are successful using the screwed and chopped sound than there are native Houston rappers using their own style...something aint right about that.
Me and everyone around me talk about this every couple days when it comes to Hip-Hop borrowing Texas culture. I'm not gonna blame it all on NY either cause you got everyone doing it. To be honest I think there are more songs about Lean, RIP to PIMP C & Swanging from out of TX artist than those in Texas. From a inside perspective we really can't be mad at it though when you got your OG's cosigning these "Borrowers" when they come to town instead of pulling aside like "Aye WTF"? If Pimp was alive ALOT would be different and I'll leave it at that.

It's comical really.
It was really is, since it's been mentioned several times

Instead of worrying about new york rap, you need to worry about your school systems

This was said two hours ago
mean.gif

Kendrick is hotter than any current new age New York rapper...what does that mean at the moment? Jay-Z is hotter than anybody period, not named Oprah and Obama, but wait, I can't include him. Were people giving credit to DMX and 50 as the KONY or rap? They were hotter than everyone.

Eli Manning is the best QB, besides Brady, Manning and Brees. Who even has that argument? So you want me to make sense out of an argument that doesn't make sense in the first place?
Like I said, dudes lack basic comprehension skills, and that's why they can't even comprehend Kendrick's statement.
Oh, my apologies.  Definitely didn't read all the pages that were added since last night.   

You were the one that questioned the West Coast legitimacy of Dre's second solo album though, were you not?

Please explain what that has to do with this situation, because honestly that sounds like someone throwing salt at the West Coast.  Call me crazy..... 

Haven't read all these pages, but how come EVERYONE trying to take shots at the KING are the people he didn't even mention? Like seriously and honestly, besides Roc Marciano, who else can rap with Kendrick? Or rap BETTER than him?

Roc Marciano is so overrated :smh:

:lol:

It's comical really.  Dude has pretty much sidestepped any legit questions/points and resorted to basically saying that "NYC is the best, we have history and your city is garbage".  

And I still haven't seen an answer to your question about which new generation NYC rapper is seeing Kendrick at this point in time.

One thing is certain:  Kendrick sure did strike some nerves.  Got dudes questioning whether or not Chronic 2001 is a West Coast album.  :smh: :lol: :lol:
Thank you :lol:

I give up on even trying to get a legit answer out of him, because honestly, I don't even think he has one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom