big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Haven't read all these pages, but how come EVERYONE trying to take shots at the KING are the people he didn't even mention? Like seriously and honestly, besides Roc Marciano, who else can rap with Kendrick? Or rap BETTER than him?
Roc Marciano is so overrated
mean.gif
I barely listen to dude so I cant speak much on this but someone made a point earlier about a combination of skill and platform to challenge Kendrick. I have yet to hear this dudes name spoken outside of NT. If he made a track, NT would flip out and that would the end of it. The General Public would be like "Who is this dude" His name is not worth mentioning in this thread. No disrespect intended.

You were the one that questioned the West Coast legitimacy of Dre's second solo album though, were you not?

Please explain what that has to do with this situation, because honestly that sounds like someone throwing salt at the West Coast.  Call me crazy..... 

I was saying that the West has been even lower on the totem poll than New York since Tupac's death. Besides Kendrick are labels rushing to put other LA artist? Where's Nipsey, YG and Jay Rock?

And Aftermath, the album everyone wants to forget was his second album

What did the west have for the past 15 years...Game and promises of Dre? They had nothing commercial, just underground music. Just like New York. But they were just an artist away from being relevant again, right?

And I was saying Chronic 2001 was more of a compilation and wasn't west coast at all. Look at who he had up there, and who he had helping him, Jay, Em, Xzibit, Mel Man, Lord Finesse, Scott Storch, Kurupt, DOC, Mary...

Who was the new emcee he introduced like Snoop? Knocturnal? Who wasn't even really featured. He wasn't even RBX.

I actually like the way Sean responded to the questions.

[COLOR=#red]Big Sean was the real genius out of all of this if you ask me. Dude kinda Dwyane Waded this...brought Lebron (Kendrick) and Bosh (Jay Elec) together in one place knowing he was gonna take a back seat but by doing so kinda raising his profile at the same time. Brilliant!!![/COLOR]

[COLOR=#red]Big Sean was the real genius out of all of this if you ask me. Dude kinda Dwyane Waded this...brought Lebron (Kendrick) and Bosh (Jay Elec) together in one place knowing he was gonna take a back seat but by doing so kinda raising his profile at the same time. Brilliant!!![/COLOR]

That's actually a very good way to look at it :lol:

Big Sean was the real genius out of all of this if you ask me. Dude kinda Dwyane Waded this...brought Lebron (Kendrick) and Bosh (Jay Elec) together in one place knowing he was gonna take a back seat but by doing so kinda raising his profile at the same time. Brilliant!!!
Good way to compare it! He did execute this track nicely.

Why you disrespect Bosh like that

In that interview Big Sean seem kinda salty because it's like people don't even know its his song..

For the last time, he didn't make a declaration for being the KONY. It was a metaphor for being a student of PAC and BIG.

I mean, I thought this too and keep hearing people make this claim, but he said "I'm Makiavelli's offspring, I'm the King of New York. King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both.”  He knew what he was saying and how it'd be taken.  He's saying he's the nicest dude rapping anywhere period and it's so easy he's practically doing it with one hand.

A lot of dudes in here trying to act like Kendrick didn't know EXACTLY what he was saying and doing. :lol:

He meant it to be the offensive that it was.

This. Why didnt he say he's Biggie's offspring then?

responding to kendricks verse is like some dude in the crowd running onto the court tryna do cross over and slam dunks while the crowd is leaving. _ the game is over, what is you doin? like bruh its a wrap let it go. no matter how good of a verse you might drop afterwards, its always gonna be based off of the fact that the general public feels like kendrick just shook _ up. by responding all you doing is playing yourself, giving him more power, and making his verse an even bigger deal all at the same time. weather you think its that good or not. none of this nonsense was going on 2 days ago this _ is hilarious to me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: man what is going on in here? Soooo many wall of text about basically nothing :lol:

Arguing over subjective things is always hilarious :lol:

In that interview Big Sean seem kinda salty because it's like people don't even know its his song..

He's going to get tired of being asked about Kendrick.

And I wonder why he was speaking as an outsider from a rapper. If you feel rap is a certain way, YOU are a rapper. This is the way rap used to be? Dude, you rap...change that.

How did he win? Nobody is talking about him.

I think he's a decent rapper, but the first responses about him were he's wack and garbage. If you didn't like him before, you still don't like him. It's not like he's an unknown.

People will be too young to get this, but

This is Nas on Live At The BBQ or Busta on Scenario.

A lot of other dudes dropped good rhymes, but nobody cared about Akinyele's or Joe Fatals. Nobody cared about Charlie Brown's.

They only care about the best verse. Look at Renegade, nobody cares that Jay also had a outstanding verse. It wasn't better than Em's.

You ni**as are lame if you think anybody is king of anything. The last 12 pages are where they were yesterday. Get back to what he actually said, take that NY vs the world sh*t elsewhere.

The simple fact is this.

Anyone that responds to this verse has to do it twice as well as Kendrick's to be even considered equal based off the fact that K. Dot started it.

Word to that one sushi documentary.
cassidy verse was easily 10 times hotter than anything KL has spit in his life---plus he ethered KL

I don't see how Sean wins tho. He got murdered on his own track, it's not on his upcoming album, and nobody cares about his verse.

Back
Top Bottom