big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

This is an instance where sometimes you need to talk to your big homies for advice who know more than you

I think Sean might have a distorted since of reality of what really is.

They should have told him, this might get a lot of attention, but it's not because of you. So you aren't going to win from the attention.

You will just be asked questions about it over and over for the next couple of months, and see your name disparaged on the internet even more.

Your album isn't going to win, because it's taking attention away from Fire. Which is the song you want people to download.

Roc Marciano is so overrated :smh:

Overrated? I haven't seen many outlandish claims about him and maybe I'm unaware, but it's not like he's all over the internet getting praise on a level that he doesn't deserve. I **** with his music, but I don't know if he's seeing Kendrick when it comes to a response/battle. As a matter of fact I doubt it, but I'm sure Roc has a gear that he doesn't shift to until necessary, so who knows? He mostly plays his position as the gangster mac.

I'll admit though, the thought of him taking KL up on the challenge never really crossed my mind. Roc isn't the first name I would've thought of and I've had his music on repeat for about two weeks. If he was up to the challenge and it produced something decent that got the right attention, he could easily be NY's new face. The only problem is there will be a whole lot of garbage to sift through with regard to responses, so even if he did drop one, it would probably get lost in the shuffle and wouldn't be the one making all of the blogs.

Last edited:
This is an instance where sometimes you need to talk to your big homies for advice who know more than you

They should have told him, this might get a lot of attention, but it's not because of you. So you aren't going to win from the attention.

You will just be asked questions about it over and over for the next couple of months, and see your name disparaged on the internet even more.

Your album isn't going to win, because it's taking attention away from Fire. Which is the song you want people to download.

Yup.

He think he won, this ain't the attention he want.

That's why i hate when people say any publicity is good publicity. No!

So far, it's looking like:

1. Kendrick

2. Joel Ortiz

3. Joel Ortiz

4. Joel Ortiz

5. Joel Ortiz

6. Joel Ortiz

7. Joel Ortiz

8. Cassidy

9. Lupe

10. B.O.B

Last edited:
Lil Sean the real genius? 

roll.gif

Come on man, I start the song at 2:54 or whenever Kendrick starts rhyming. 

Where Jada or Fab at? 

Fab just had an interview where he said he was ready to take the crown for NY...
laugh.gif

mean.gif

The simple fact is this.

Anyone that responds to this verse has to do it twice as well as Kendrick's to be even considered equal based off the fact that K. Dot started it.

Word to that one sushi documentary.

cassidy verse was easily 10 times hotter than anything KL has spit in his life---plus he ethered KL

Eh... But we heard this from Cassidy though. Like, every time he raps. Which is rare these days, but still.

They were the same old punchlines. Cass just has that flow and that feeling when he raps that makes you feel like its the first time he's said it. He has that charisma and battle emotion.

But we've heard this **** before. Not line for line, but you know what I'm saying.

Yup.

He think he won, this ain't the attention he want.

That's why i hate when people say any publicity is good publicity. No!

He would have won if this was going on his album. He lost when he decided to not push that **** back and let that sample clear.

Impatience. He has to make up for it with a club joint, or throw Wiz on a song and get that radio play on them pop stations now.

Last edited:
Overrated? I haven't seen many outlandish claims about him and maybe I'm unaware, but it's not like he's all over the internet getting praise on a level that he doesn't deserve. I **** with his music, but I don't know if he's seeing Kendrick when it comes to a response/battle. As a matter of fact I doubt it, but I'm sure Roc has a gear that he doesn't shift to until necessary, so who knows? He mostly plays his position as the gangster mac.

I'll admit though, the thought of him taking KL up on the challenge never really crossed my mind. Roc isn't the first name I would've thought of and I've had his music on repeat for about two weeks. If he was up to the challenge and it produced something decent that got the right attention, he could easily be NY's new face. The only problem is there will be a whole lot of garbage to sift through with regard to responses, so even if he did drop one, it would probably get lost in the shuffle and wouldn't be the one making all of the blogs.

I thought Marcbeg was ok, but I thought Reloaded was Tylenol PM

I think they're certain rappers that become popular on the internet and on message boards...the cool name drop, and then they get overhyped, because it's not about the actual talent of the emcee.

I like _______ so I like real hip hop and lyrics...snobby elitism ****.

Roc didn't even belong in this conversation.

Eh... But we heard this from Cassidy though. Like, every time he raps. Which is rare these days, but still.

They were the same old punchlines. Cass just has that flow and that feeling when he raps that makes you feel like its the first time he's said it. He has that charisma and battle emotion.

But we've heard this **** before. Not line for line, but you know what I'm saying.
He would have won if this was going on his album. He lost when he decided to not push that **** back and let that sample clear.

Impatience. He has to make up for it with a club joint, or throw Wiz on a song and get that radio play on them pop stations now.
basically what you sayin is since he not rappin like migos or ace hood he wack?
Cassidy is wack

Nah Memph, I meant take him under the wing, show him the ropes, use some of their resources like what Dre is doing for Kendrick.

Killa Mike is my dude, I was banging Run the Jewels and RAP Music on the way to work this morning :pimp:

Dre got more pull then anybody from the South-- so even tho K.R.I.T DID got love from Bun (Bun was on that remix and so was Luda) what diff does it make?? Besides, KL had a sizable buzz prior to really, REALLY messing with Dre. Section 80 was an independent album, and people were saying that was the rap album of that year (which it was).

I think K.R.I.T ain't ON cuz he's southern WITHOUT the ignorance. But that's a different thread for a different day.

Back to thread topic... what's really even going on in here?? :lol: :lol: Also, whoever stated the thread, you should update the first page with all the "responses" thus far (if you already haven't)

Cassidy  said he tired of all the rapping about dope, the cars and all of that, but he still on the same ****. It's been 10 years almost, and this in**a still is on that I'm a hustla BS

basically what you sayin is since he not rappin like migos or ace hood he wack?

WOW, way to take what I said and completely go left field.

Basically what I'm saying is, this is the generic Cassidy track.

Basically what I'm saying is, Cassidy spits the same **** every time he raps.

Basically what I'm saying is, I mess with Cassidy, but that doesn't mean this ain't like the other 20 Cassidy tracks I got.

Cassidy pretty much attacked Kendrick, unwarranted. But thats all Cassidy can do. His raps are insults followed by punchlines (which are also insults), and brief history lessons about how he got locked up and sold crack.

Do I like it? Yeah. But that doesn't mean that **** ain't generic as hell. If you're going to attack another rapper, at least have a reason to. Cassidy went at Kendrick like he got some type of problem with dude. I'm all for the battle raps, but it doesn't take a genius to know that thats all Cass can do.

Next time read through my post completely before you put words in my mouth :lol:

Nah Memph, I meant take him under the wing, show him the ropes, use some of their resources like what Dre is doing for Kendrick.

Killa Mike is my dude, I was banging Run the Jewels and RAP Music on the way to work this morning :pimp:

Dre got more pull then anybody from the South-- so even tho K.R.I.T DID got love from Bun (Bun was on that remix and so was Luda) what diff does it make?? Besides, KL had a sizable buzz prior to really, REALLY messing with Dre. Section 80 was an independent album, and people were saying that was the rap album of that year (which it was).

I think K.R.I.T ain't ON cuz he's southern WITHOUT the ignorance. But that's a different thread for a different day.

Back to thread topic... what's really even going on in here?? :lol: :lol: Also, whoever stated the thread, you should update the first page with all the "responses" thus far (if you already haven't)

Patty you threw me off with that different avy :lol: .. What happen to ol' girl blowin smoke

Dre definitely has more pull than anyone from the South but that doesn't mean the OG dudes from the South can't flex their muscle when need be. Especially in the South. I just feel like the South is sitting on a gold mine with KRIT and I hope he lands in a great situation where he can display all his talents.

I agree with the fact that he's not ignorant enough, I think thats why I really enjoy his movement.

Back
Top Bottom