Biggest Paper You Wrote In Collage? Vol. Class + Topic Too

For me it was a 7 pg paper for eng 101 about Discipline and PunishPanopticism 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

share away 

7? I had an independent research topic that was 40 pages. I really forgot what the topic was.

All that cutting and gluing? Don't think I ever wrote a paper that way.

collage_101b.jpg

Stay in school people.

I was going to help the OP out before somebody got at him/her. Welp...

Not sure about collage, but in my first 2 years of college I've written a couple 10 page papers. One in writing 122, about sweatshops around the world, mostly focusing on Nike and their practices especially; the other in poly sci 201, about the 1960's civil rights movement, focusing on Bayard Rustin and Lyndon B. Johnson.

16 page paper on India's economic growth and whether it could be sustained or not for ECN 101. I don't even know what grade I got on that paper but I passed the class with a B so I guess it was good enough, lol.

12 page article critique on Assimilation of immigrants in the U.S. for Research Methods in Psych.
tired.gif

Have a 15 page paper coming up for English 302 (intensive writing course).
frown.gif

roll.gif

But the longest paper I ever wrote was my final project for Advanced Reporting to complete

my journalism BA at Pitt. It was a 42 page complete project composed of 3 in-depth articles.

MY sister once wrote me a 10 page paper with 5 sources on the general topic of steel.
She got an A, and i got my degree

speaking of "collage" where is nter Khlav Khlash?

anyway mine was 22 pages for a psych class. i have a 10pg neuroscience paper due end of this semester. i graduated undergrad back in 09 so i aint wrote nothin in years smh

So far only a 3300 word paper for a critics of religion class, but then again I'm not in a major where I really have to write much.

Something like 15 pages.

I wrote 17 for it because I was too ambitious in my thesis.
mad.gif

Sweet baby Isaac.

I'm mos def not looking forward to this.

Almost a year in and not 1 essay has been assigned.

Back
Top Bottom