Birth of a Nation sounds INSANE. vol. Nat Turner Slave Rebellion Movie (Teaser Trailer - p. 5)

wasnt aware an opinion of someone's looks automatically made someone ******ed. Mark you stay in your feelings about some small stuff, you cool but relax bruh

Last edited:
No feelings, ya'll need to stop going to that extreme. But what's any of his **** got to do with the movie?

a mark with tiny feelings...boy is mad. lmao 

is she not ugly?

you taking this way too seriously

Last edited:

shes ugly af though...that matters
It matters in what context?

I'm reading a lot of online comments saying Nate's an Uncle Tom because he allegedly raped a white woman and later ended up marrying a white woman = he doesn't really care about black folks + is only cashing in on it.

But that's just online comments.

No one's on your ****, you're no one. General forum is an open place I visit where you happen to be. Every time I enter a post and see that stupid *** username there's always some idiotic **** tied to it. Does no one care about you in real life to help make you a better person?
:rofl: :lol:

No one's on your ****, you're no one. General forum is an open place I visit where you happen to be. Every time I enter a post and see that stupid *** username there's always some idiotic **** tied to it. Does no one care about you in real life to help make you a better person?

Bang bang :wow: :rofl:

Nothing wrong with acknowledging his wife is wack.

:lol:

yeah i told ya it was iiiiiiite.

da quality of da film cinematically wasn't mind blowing (borderline mediocre), da acting was just adequate at best.

he should've went da netflix route, got his 20 million and kept da street cred, than gambling on a theatrical release, and flopping.

So his wife's looks may be in question but let me thread-jack real quick... how is the movie?

Tariq talked about how he thinks it is BS that the film ONLY made 7 Million.

He said his Hidden Colors made half a million in just 30 theaters in a weekend.

He also says that there is a tcket selling hustle that "they" use when a black release happens where they sell you tickets to a different movie when you ask for the movie you actually want. I have to look more into that but I wouldn't put it past anyone.

Tariq talked about how he thinks it is BS that the film ONLY made 7 Million.

He said his Hidden Colors made half a million in just 30 theaters in a weekend.

He also says that there is a tcket selling hustle that "they" use when a black release happens where they sell you tickets to a different movie when you ask for the movie you actually want. I have to look more into that but I wouldn't put it past anyone.

I heard people saying that they switched the time on them or something like that. Like selling for 3, but switching the actual show time. Not sure exactly how that works though.

A lot of irravelant s*** being discussed in here. The movie doesn't have anythign to do with his wife. And who the F is anyone to call out another man's wife for being "ugly"? Where yall broke down dumpster fire lookin wifes at?

And also, I haven't looked it up but is it also possible that it flopped because it shares the same title of one of the most racist movies in America. When I first heard the title I thought it was a remake and I was definitely scratching my head as to why someone would green light it.

Back
Top Bottom