Birth of a Nation sounds INSANE. vol. Nat Turner Slave Rebellion Movie (Teaser Trailer - p. 5)

The studio is probably not gonna release the film. Too much of a PR nightmare, even if the film is basically Oscar-worthy.

i hope thats a reach. i think they dead his press run for the rest of the month. all of september will pass and people will forget. hits theater 10/7

i dont think its gonna blow blow... its not super duper scandolous bc of the outcome and unfortunately/fortunately the victim is deceased and cant be sought after for interviews

I ain't click this link but I did read the affadavit and nah I actually still find it disgusting that they're bringing this up now to take dude and this movie down.

Trying to flip it to be like oh but what about her is some false equivency bull ****.

College?!?!? Man get the **** outta here with that. That doesn't deserve any coverage.

Ain't that some ****. They can try and drag dudes name through the mid off a charge he was acquitted of :smh:
Felt the same about Pill Cosby?
When was Cosby even charged to be acquitted!? WHEN?!!

Last edited:
Just be consistent with your theory on people who were acquitted bud

lol what theory? I spoke a fact, dude was acquitted so why are we talking about this? Y'all didn't know or care about this when he was just "The dude from the great debaters" but now y'all outraged...Disgusting. And I didn't say **** about Freddie Gray's murderers or George Zimmerman, y'all brought them up when they had nothing to do with the topic.

You guys are literally just grabbing what you read on the VSB website. "Not guilty doesn't equal innocent." While that's true, you're making arguments based on parallels and similarities in legal jargon. Alternate parallels can be drawn as well, but you should be aware of that. The same way not guilty does not equate to innocence, an allegation does not equal unwavering fact. I'm not saying that NP is a saint, but it's silly to go off of the allegation as if it were 100% facts tried and true.

Just be consistent with your theory on people who were acquitted bud

lol what theory? I spoke a fact, dude was acquitted so why are we talking about this? Y'all didn't know or care about this when he was just "The dude from the great debaters" but now y'all outraged...Disgusting. And I didn't say **** about Freddie Gray's murderers or George Zimmerman, y'all brought them up when they had nothing to do with the topic.

Right because it just crosses our mind to google Nate Parker rape case, obviously we didn't know :lol:

Again be consistent on your feelings about acquittals, that's all.

I would like to hear what Nate Parker has to say about this.

Also my friend saw a special screening of the movie in NY. Said it was all-around good but a little too over-stylized with the angelic imagery and such.

Also didn't show Nat and his group murdering white children, which I would have liked to have seen because I was interested in how a filmmaker would interpret that part of the massacre.

You guys are literally just grabbing what you read on the VSB website. "Not guilty doesn't equal innocent." While that's true, you're making arguments based on parallels and similarities in legal jargon. Alternate parallels can be drawn as well, but you should be aware of that. The same way not guilty does not equate to innocence, an allegation does not equal unwavering fact. I'm not saying that NP is a saint, but it's silly to go off of the allegation as if it were 100% facts tried and true.

****** can't form their own arguments and it's sad [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was hoping one of them dudes wrote the article, straight plagiarism

Right because it just crosses our mind to google Nate Parker rape case, obviously we didn't know :lol:

***** you probably didn't even know who Nate Parker was before hearing about this movie, now you telling me what he did in 1999 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...You're a female gossiping off hearsay, man up big fella

***** you probably didn't even know who Nate Parker was before hearing about this movie, now you telling me what he did in 1999 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...You're a female gossiping off hearsay, man up big fella

Replying with an opinion to a news story on a forum is unheard for you beloved?

You gossiping and spreading rumors based on hearsay...In your response to me, you told me he did something when it's a fact that he was acquitted for it. That's not an opinion, it's closer to a lie.

You gossiping and spreading rumors based on hearsay...In your response to me, you told me he did something when it's a fact that he was acquitted for it. That's not an opinion, it's closer to a lie.

I guess that's a yes replying with an opinion on a forum is unheard of.

Welcome to Niketalk beloved that's what we do here

:lol: :smh:

These people are something else. Always got find a way to throw dirt on a _'s name when he's doing something that goes against what you wanna push.

This man been acting for a long time and this never came up. But when he does a slavery movie about a black man not being submissive, killing white people, being a leader this comes out... Something he was acquitted of. If he was doing another movie about slaves getting beat and singing and praying this woulda never came up.

Always got find a way to throw dirt on a _'s name when he's doing something that goes against what you wanna push.

Whose fault is it that when you google the director and co director names that a rape case with them both being co defenders comes up?

That dirt been on his name

How about it's disgusting what they actually did to that woman?

Disgusting this man was acquitted on the charge now you and other feminists are about to try him via social media

Hope you feel the same way about the police who were acquitted on the Freddie Gray trial.

You and whoever repped this must be SWS or house _'s. There's video of cops dragging Freddie Grey and he had his spine severed. Is there any video of this incident? Can't compare the 2.

You stay not knowing what you talking about. :lol:

Oh so there's another side to th case. Look at that. The affidavit wasn't the entire case, hmmm.

Why you keep calling dude beloved? Is that typo? Some inside joke or trolling?

Last edited:
You stay not knowing what you talking about. :lol:
What don't you comprehend about be consistent with your viewpoints on acquittals? If it's so simple as "he was acquitted move on" just make sure you speak that nonsense for every acquittal champ.

Still don't get it?

What don't you understand about evidence. You can't just put every acquittal in the same boat. :lol: You sound dumb as ****. And it's real funny how used Freddie Grey as your example. Like I said you either SWS or a house _. Which would explain a lot of the BS you say on here.

What don't you understand about evidence. You can't just put every acquittal in the same boat. :lol: You sound dumb as ****.

No **** sherlock you can't put every acquittal in the same boat yet we're suppose to just bypass this because he was acquitted :lol: make up your mind kid

A acquittal doesn't correlate to innocence ol foolish ***

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom