Birth of a Nation sounds INSANE. vol. Nat Turner Slave Rebellion Movie (Teaser Trailer - p. 5)

What don't you understand about evidence. You can't just put every acquittal in the same boat. :lol: You sound dumb as ****.

No **** sherlock you can't put every acquittal in the same boat yet we're suppose to just bypass this because he was acquitted :lol: make up your mind kid

A acquittal doesn't correlate to innocence ol foolish ***

So shut the **** then. :lol: You just talking in circles doing your girl power routine.

If a acquittal doesn't mean 100% innocence or 100% guilty why is this being talked about?

If there is no good evidence then yeah I will bypass it.

If a acquittal doesn't mean 100% innocence or 100% guilty why is this being talked about?

Because it's a topic. Are you this dense or living under a rock?

BANs want to pick and choose when to have faith in a flawed justice system

Pathetic, at least be consistent with the theme

Last edited:
mean.gif
 at this thread.

mean.gif
 at the politics of it all.

I'm starting to think it's a female trollin us on that account. :lol:

Because it's a topic. Are you this dense or living under a rock?

BANs want to pick and choose when to have faith in a flawed justice system

Pathetic, at least be consistent with the theme

OK sistah. :lol:

We can smell p**** from you.

Anyway
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/16/birth-nation-nate-parker-rape-trial-release-date

Still looking forward to a good movie. :pimp:

Here comes the personal attacks when you got nothing else :lol:

Great discussion beloved

Last edited:
I'm starting to think it's a female trollin us on that account.
laugh.gif

OK sistah.
laugh.gif

We can smell p**** from you.

Anyway
http://www.ew.com/article/2016/08/16/birth-nation-nate-parker-rape-trial-release-date

Still looking forward to a good movie.
pimp.gif
What is up with all of this?

You can't make a simple argument that simultaneously condemns a person for their atrocious actions AND explore the history of attempts to delegitimize cultural productions that explore the black radical tradition?

You can't make a simple argument that simultaneously condemns a person for their atrocious actions AND explore the history of attempts to delegitimize cultural productions that explore the black radical tradition?
And we're the house negroes...

https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/civil-complaint-2-wm.pdf

I think everybody should read this before we start this "we talking about college, we talking about 17 years ago" nonsense like time negates anything

However I think this is irrelevant to this movie and I hate that this is now overshadowing a very important story :smh:

Nope you can't. :lol:

You become a feminist, *****, *****, dumb, trolling/really a woman, never smashed, SWS, yada yada

-ye shrug

Last edited:
I'm so lost is this like his version of Deuce's "champ"?

If not this is creepy. I only recall kings and queens calling each other that.... in movies.

Beloved we get it he was acquitted. What else would you like to share or you're just rambling?

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] What else is there for me to share? That's the topic at hand right? Or you wanna talk about Freddie Gray and Zimmerman some more? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] **** outta here

If not this is creepy. I only recall kings and queens calling each other that.... in movies.

You never heard that in NY or Wu Tang records?
:lol: Yeah but that's not the first thing that comes to mind. Ok so that's the context?

So it's trolling. Son does not have the swag of Ghost or Rae or Gza to pull that off.

View media item 2135684
Whoever this ***** is, I don't watch his show.

I aint no cats were suddenly thinking they had full command of the Wu lexicon.

c7kqfU.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom