Black American Men in Brazil (DOCUMENTARY)

LEVEL SIR. Folks in DR are not as concerned about 300 pairs of shoes. Those going THROUGH THE STRUGGLE IN DR AIN'T THINKING ABOUT LUXURY CARS.
You are acting like there is only one class of people outside the U.S. There are multimillionaires even in the worst 3rd world countries who's collection of cribs and exotic whips would put just about any american's to shame.

Hell some of them take it to a whole nother level with collections of almost extinct exotic animals. One of my uncle's neighbors in Nigeria owns three white lions. I am not sure if you can find that in any Zoo in the U.S.

My cousin's neighbors own 6 bulletproof Mercedes Benzes.

Most of my family in Nigeria is doing alright for themselves. A lot of them are very poor, yet people not to far from them are living a luxury lifestyle.

IDGI. Americans get all butthurt when you point out negative FACTS about their culture, like how their military RAPES and MURDERS innocent women and children in the tons of places they set up shop. It's almost like you guys will cry about it if we say it enough times. Tell us to go back to our country, even though you MASSACRED a race of people for this land that isnt yours. Not too much different than how HITLER massacred the jews. I'm not going to get into that because some uneducated dumb*** will say that half of the natives got killed by diseases and conveniently not talk about how MOST of those diseases were spread ON PURPOSE. Or not mention how half of the natives is still 18 million people.

But when you point out negative facts of other people's culture they don't cry about it like americans do

Last edited:
I dont think this has anything to do with black men & women.
More or less Americans and our culture. When u venture out
u tend to see how other cultures live and how relationships
are different. Thus falling in love with the notion that bad
voluptuous exotic women will do whatever u want without
a second thought or attitude. Some fail to realize that those
women might be looking at an escape through u, to America
or better living in their country, because of ur conversion rate.

Either way, it can go all ways. White dudes in DR usually have
the baddest jawns, and some females wont even look at brothers.
I even know a Guatemalan/Mexican female from LA that married
a Brazilian dude and brought him back to the States.

You are acting like there is only one class of people outside the U.S. There are multimillionaires even in the worst 3rd world countries who's collection of cribs and exotic whips would put just about any american's to shame.

Hell some of them take it to a whole nother level with collections of almost extinct exotic animals. One of my uncle's neighbors in Nigeria owns three white lions. I am not sure if you can find that in any Zoo in the U.S.

Most of my family in Nigeria is doing alright for themselves. A lot of them are very poor, yet people not to far from them are living a luxury lifestyle.

IDGI. Americans get all butthurt when you point out negative FACTS about their culture, like how their military RAPES and MURDERS innocent women and children in the tons of places they set up shop. It's almost like you guys will cry about it if we say it enough times. Tell us to go back to our country, even though you MASSACRED a race of people for this land that isnt yours. Not too much different than how HITLER massacred the jews. I'm not going to get into that because some uneducated dumb*** will say that half of the natives got killed by diseases and conveniently not talk about how MOST of those diseases were spread ON PURPOSE. Or not mention how half of the natives is still 18 million people.

But when you point out negative facts of other people's culture they don't cry about it like americans do
What are you even talking about bro? Take that anti america stuff somewhere. You could always leave if your unhappy.

Man people down there dress better than we do and got everything we got up here. Never underestimate materialism.

It's really the people stateside that live in the dark about the rest of the world.

Man people down there dress better than we do and got everything we got up here. Never underestimate materialism.

It's really the people stateside that live in the dark about the rest of the world.

Noob Saiot agrees
What are you even talking about bro? Take that anti america stuff somewhere. You could always leave if your unhappy.
lol. The truth is Anti-American? Typical American response. "DURRRHHHH LEAVE OUR COUNTRY THAT WE STOLE". That response only proved half the points I made in that post. I can't pick up sarcasm on this site but I will not even give you the benefit of the doubt.

:smh:
Good Day to you sir.
Don't bother responding. Your response is how americans are known to end arguments when they have nothing valid to say.

May your blind patriotism and lack of the ability to make a formidable defense take you far in life
View media item 298712
Even though I am british by nationality. And we are just as bad

Last edited:
As a Nigerian I can only :lol: at Sunshine Blotters rants about Nigeria. On some Ninjahood, I have the best country in the world nonsense knowing damn well Nigeria has a long list of issues. And this is coming from a proud Ibo man.

Like it was said earlier in this thread, everybody wanna move here but nobody wanna be an American. I wonder why so many of my Nigerian peoples keep moving to this country in droves if everybody has white lions, a mansion, ten Phantoms and 2 white maids. The same ignorance that blinds Americans to their issues in this country is being hypocritically exhibited by some in this thread.

I love my culture, and I'm proud to be Nigerian but there are many things I love (and hate) about this country. If you wanna talk about "TRUTHS" you better be willing to give an unbiased view of both nations.

Last edited:
As a Nigerian I can only :lol: at Sunshine Blotters rants about Nigeria. On some Ninjahood, I have the best country in the world nonsense knowing damn well Nigeria has a long list of issues. And this is coming from a proud Ibo man.

Like it was said earlier in this thread, everybody wanna move here but nobody wanna be an American. I wonder why so many of my Nigerian peoples keep moving to this country in droves if everybody has white lions, a mansion, ten Phantoms and 2 white maids. The same ignorance that blinds Americans to their issues in this country is being hypocritically exhibited by some in this thread.

I love my culture, and I'm proud to be Nigerian but there are many things I love (and hate) about this country. If you wanna talk about "TRUTHS" you better be willing to give an unbiased view of both nations.
When did I say that Nigeria doesnt have a long list of problems? Please point it out. lol at the truth if you want.
All the ranting I have done is that 3rd world countries are just as materialistic. Dont even clown yourself and deny that ****

Last edited:
When did I say that Nigeria doesnt have a long list of problems? Please point it out. lol at the truth if you want.
All the ranting I have done is that 3rd world countries are just as materialistic. Dont even clown yourself and deny that ****

You're pointing out America's problems, you should point out Nigeria's as well. That's all I'm saying. Your post makes me wonder why you are in this country, it is wild ignorant. You started by saying Nigerian are living good in mansions, then said something negative about America. It gives the impression that Nigeria is somehow better than America, yet why are so many of you here?

smh I sound like a nascar watching, baptist church going, NRA member from Texas. But real talk.

Last edited:
You're pointing out America's problems, you should point out Nigeria's as well. That's all I'm saying. Your post makes me wonder why you are in this country, it is wild ignorant. You started by saying Nigerian are living good in mansions, then said something negative about America. It gives the impression that Nigeria is somehow better than America, yet why are so many of you here?
I said there are millionaires in every country whose materialism would put american's materialism to shame. I am sure you know this. They exotic car collections and hella sick cribs too. Because it is ignorant that many people in this thread assume otherwise. Do I really need to point that most of Africa is the polar opposite of that? It is well known how poor people live throughout africa. Is there even a country that is predominantly rich? It does not give any such impression.

You skipped how I said the government/gorvernment officials steal billions from the Nigerian people.

I already answered that question too (for myself Not speaking for anyone else) Seems like you are just skimming my posts and nitpicking the one part you like so you can ":lol: at when [ I ] rant on about Nigeria"

Last edited:
Not only have I answered why I dont get out. I didnt even say I didnt like it here. There is a huge difference between acknowledging the problems that surround you and saying you hate the place entirely. But if you NTers want I will spell every single detail out, as to avoid confusion from your jumping to conclusions. Wait, that wouldnt help when you are only reading three sentences of all my very short posts

I said there are millionaires in every country whose materialism would put american's materialism to shame. I am sure you know this. They exotic car collections and hella sick cribs too. Because it is ignorant that many people in this thread assume otherwise. Do I really need to point that most of Africa is the polar opposite of that? It is well known how poor people live throughout africa. Is there even a country that is predominantly rich? It does not give any such impression.

I already answered that question too (for myself Not speaking for anyone else) Seems like you are just skimming my posts and nitpicking the one part you like so you can ":lol: at when [ I ] rant on about Nigeria"

You mean the one percent of Nigerians that own all the wealth while everyone else lives in filth and poverty? Of course there is millionaires in Nigeria, it's actually one of the wealthiest countries in the world according to GDP, but most of it isn't invested and gets pocketed by our corrupt govt. Yes if you're going to put on this front that everyone in Nigeria is living like a king, while sh5%^$ on America, it gives the impression that you don't wanna be in America.

The way you delivered every single one of your posts clearly shows a bias against America, that's why I asked wth are Nigerians doing in America?

smh I sound like a nascar watching, baptist church going, NRA member from Texas. But real talk.

Exactly. And Ninja despite your long post you completely ducked my question which was why not go live in the place you feel you identify most with? I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. Some people come here to escape how bad the conditions are where they lived but that doesn't seem to be the case for you boasting about a Ferrari dealership in your neighborhood. You're spending the majority of your life here when you could have been in DR

That is how it is in many if not most of the third world. Should I spell it out simply because the average American does not know that, when everyone else in this universe knows about the income gap in Africa and Latin America? Excuse me for assuming the world's "best country" would have that basic knowledge. Especially considering they share a border with a country with that SAME problem. I apologize. It is my fault for not tailoring my post for American ignorance. That is clearly me putting on a front that a well known corrupt 3rd world country has 100% of its residents living like kings. (even though I said my family is doing well/are poor).

I apologize to all Americans that I may have confused. Forgive me. In the future I will be sure to point out the things that everyone and their mother knows, as to avoid further confusion

Last edited:
So unless you are a multi-millionaire, you'd rather live somewhere else instead of the country you identify with? Statistically the percentage of multimillionaires is insignificant, being less than a tenth of a percent. The percentage of those above 250k is less than 1% I believe.
Also in my original response I forgot to mention that it is flawed statistical reasoning to point out less than 1% of Americans are multimillionaires.
If you are studying to be a doctor does the average income of a janitor affect you in any way.
People know what jobs make money when they enter their trade. There is enough info out there for you to become part of that 1%. Being an artist gives you a shot in hell to be in that class, if you are a surgeon you are practically guaranteed to be a part of that 1% if you dont do stupid things with your money

Last edited:
That is how it is in many if not most of the third world. Should I spell it out simply because the average American does not know that, when everyone else in this universe knows about the income gap in Africa and Latin America? Excuse me for assuming the world's "best country" would have that basic knowledge. Especially considering they share a border with a country with that SAME problem. I apologize. It is my fault for not tailoring my post for American ignorance. That is clearly me putting on a front that a well known corrupt 3rd world country has 100% of its residents living like kings. (even though I said my family is doing well/are poor).

I apologize to all Americans that I may have confused. Forgive me. In the future I will be sure to point out the things that everyone and their mother knows, as to avoid further confusion

Yes you should spell it out, because if you don't it just makes you look like you're attacking America. Again, see what I said about the delivery of your posts. If I say something racist about black people right now, and mentioned some good things about white people. I can't be like "well it is implied that white people also have problem" in my posts. You are tailoring your posts to a bias against America, again I ask so wth are you doing here?

Last edited:
Yeah, I agree with Anton on this. Sunshine, you can't make the comparison and don't outline the parallels man. You have been sounding anti America. Just my 2 cents

Exactly. And Ninja despite your long post you completely ducked my question which was why not go live in the place you feel you identify most with? I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. Some people come here to escape how bad the conditions are where they lived but that doesn't seem to be the case for you boasting about a Ferrari dealership in your neighborhood. You're spending the majority of your life here when you could have been in DR
umm because i like NYC? and last time i checked, washington heights is basically da Dominican Republic without

da tropical weather..if i didn't live here i'd live in miami with da cubans and ricans, and if not i would go to DR, its not like

im hurting for cash either way. bottom lime is i live where da rest of my folks is at, and in NYC its pretty easy to stay in my

dominican bubble, but if i wanna venture out and visit other culture its pretty easy in NYC, just go to different nieghborhoods

and go see da other natives.

umm because i like NYC? and last time i checked, washington heights is basically da Dominican Republic without

da tropical weather..if i didn't live here i'd live in miami with da cubans and ricans, and if not i would go to DR, its not like

im hurting for cash either way. bottom lime is i live where da rest of my folks is at, and in NYC its pretty easy to stay in my

dominican bubble, but if i wanna venture out and visit other culture its pretty easy in NYC, just go to different nieghborhoods

so washington heights is now a dominican urban tribal ground?

Naw....it's too easy. :lol: :rofl:

Harvard is basically Nigeria without the heat, oil, and homophobia. :nerd:

Last edited:

Word East Flatbush, Lefferts, Canarsie.

Can I ask a stupid question?

What are yall even debating about?

There is no premise for this whole argument and no one is learning. Y'all all have your agenda that you are trying to push without helping the other person understand where you are coming from. Y'all are going on an on about DR and Nigeria for what? Ninja is always gonna feel the way he does and Sunshine is gonna feel how he does.

Back
Top Bottom