Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

Originally Posted by magikmike

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
....reading yalls replies gives me the gist of how bad this is
why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat up before?
My little brother just died from massive head trauma 3 weeks ago. He was breathing exactly like that.
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.
would you mind sharing what he died from?

Got jumped at a party. Hit with bottles and pipes and all sorts of stuff. I don't know all the medical details, but his brain swelled up ridiculously. Multiple surgeries and 2 days later, he passed.
May you enact revenge on every person who was involved. RIP man
frown.gif

Word...why did they jump him?? if you dont mind sharing...

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

roll.gif
@ that black belt Tom getting dropped. My man was swift with the movements. He could've had that dojo looking like a scene from Enter The Dragon if not for the mental disability.

I think the instructor can do something good by notifying the police about that coward.

The mans deserves the same punishment as the "black belt" guy.
People should watch the other videos to get a good understanding of these people mindstate.
The instructor ( Bobby J Blythe) taught his students that "anything goes" in their Dojo.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
why do people keep saying this, its not that bad. The video is extremely wrong and the guy looks liked he almost died, but youve never seen someone get beat up before?
My little brother just died from massive head trauma 3 weeks ago. He was breathing exactly like that.
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

Got jumped at a party. Hit with bottles and pipes and all sorts of stuff. I don't know all the medical details, but his brain swelled up ridiculously. Multiple surgeries and 2 days later, he passed.
frown.gif

Rolled to a party (invited by the birthday girl herself). All drunk filipino slobs. My homies was all Vietnamese/Chinese.

Got to the party for literally less than 5 minutes. Walked in, scoped the scene, walked out to stoge. One of my boys was lighting a cigarette for someone andone of the slobs tried to walk through it (when there was space to walk around) and got mad cuz the lighter wouldn't light. He started talkin'
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
and words were exchanged. My homies tried to calm it downcuz they just got there, so they started apologizing and tryin' to squash it. Luckily there are witnesses that have spoken to the police already that saidthey actually saw my brother saying "We don't wanna fight i'm just tryin' to have fun tonight" when he got cracked in the head with abottle.

Apparently the fight was going in favor of my boys until they dipped out. Brother was in the back, and he got pulled away without anyone knowing. The homiesran back in to get him, but by then the damage was done.

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

frown.gif

Rolled to a party (invited by the birthday girl herself). All drunk filipino slobs. My homies was all Vietnamese/Chinese.

Got to the party for literally less than 5 minutes. Walked in, scoped the scene, walked out to stoge. One of my boys was lighting a cigarette for someone and one of the slobs tried to walk through it (when there was space to walk around) and got mad cuz the lighter wouldn't light. He started talkin'
and words were exchanged. My homies tried to calm it down cuz they just got there, so they started apologizing and tryin' to squash it. Luckily there are witnesses that have spoken to the police already that said they actually saw my brother saying "We don't wanna fight i'm just tryin' to have fun tonight" when he got cracked in the head with a bottle.

Apparently the fight was going in favor of my boys until they dipped out. Brother was in the back, and he got pulled away without anyone knowing. The homies ran back in to get him, but by then the damage was done.
was this in the town?

Originally Posted by BgL2687

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

frown.gif

Got to the party for literally less than 5 minutes. Walked in, scoped the scene, walked out to stoge. One of my boys was lighting a cigarette for someone and one of the slobs tried to walk through it (when there was space to walk around) and got mad cuz the lighter wouldn't light. He started talkin'
and words were exchanged. My homies tried to calm it down cuz they just got there, so they started apologizing and tryin' to squash it. Luckily there are witnesses that have spoken to the police already that said they actually saw my brother saying "We don't wanna fight i'm just tryin' to have fun tonight" when he got cracked in the head with a bottle.

Apparently the fight was going in favor of my boys until they dipped out. Brother was in the back, and he got pulled away without anyone knowing. The homies ran back in to get him, but by then the damage was done.
was this in the town?
Fairfield

Originally Posted by IICEMAN83

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

they're going to get angry that they don't agree with your sense of humor
ohwell.gif
They? so you find it funny too? what part is actually funny?
no, I didn't find it funny, it just doesn't anger me that he does.

Ok, doesn't anger me either, i just don't get the funny.
Ok let me explain why its funny.....cause the steroids must be getting to my brain fogging my sense of whats funny and whats not.....

Its the afro......I dont know why but afros amuse me. Ever since I was a kid every time I saw an afro, I would burst out laughing......
Dont judge me. Im not ashamed of who I am
tired.gif
make up your mind

you either use steroids or you dont.

ItsGettinHot wrote:
Originally Posted by BgL2687

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:
JoseBronx wrote:
LifeLessons wrote:
i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

frown.gif

was this in the town?

Fairfield

My condolences to you and your family. Cats be trying way to hard to be "King Ding-a-Ling" when they grouped up but kick rocks when theysolo.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

ItsGettinHot wrote:

BgL2687 wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

CertifiedFlyBoi23 wrote:

magikmike wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

ItsGettinHot wrote:

JoseBronx wrote:

LifeLessons wrote:

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif

tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

frown.gif

was this in the town?

Fairfield

My condolences to you and your family. Cats be trying way to hard to be "King Ding-a-Ling" when they grouped up but kick rocks when they solo.

I'm sorry to hear that man. That's tragic. Keep your head up.

Those involved will get theirs.

wow that is terrible what happened to your brother.

wow.........id have MURDA on my mind. real talk wow i dont even know what to say. how are you even on NT right now?

they're going to get angry that they don't agree with your sense of humor
ohwell.gif
They? so you find it funny too? what part is actually funny?
no, I didn't find it funny, it just doesn't anger me that he does.

Ok, doesn't anger me either, i just don't get the funny.
Ok let me explain why its funny.....cause the steroids must be getting to my brain fogging my sense of whats funny and whats not.....

Its the afro......I dont know why but afros amuse me. Ever since I was a kid every time I saw an afro, I would burst out laughing......
Dont judge me. Im not ashamed of who I am
tired.gif

So you find a mentally ******ed man getting beat to death..... who happens to have an afro ........ funny? Smh..... I must be looking at life the wrongway...... That's pitiful man

Originally Posted by Al Audi

wow.........id have MURDA on my mind. real talk wow i dont even know what to say. how are you even on NT right now?
That's what I used to think until it happened.

Now I think about the rest of the homies. If one of us pops off, we all gon ride. I can't do another funeral. I can't see one of my boys caged.

I miss my boy, but losing another will be more than I can bear.

Its sad how someone could take another persons life of of matters that are'nt necessarily serious!

Im utterly disgusted by this! R.I.P. your brother and the man.

Now I think about the rest of the homies. If one of us pops off, we all gon ride. I can't do another funeral. I can't see one of my boys caged.

damn, its cool you have a calm state of mind...RIP to your bro....i hate douchebags at parties just starting/escalating things when it could havebeen avoided...
clearly, your brother was the bigger man

i refuse to watch this
smh.gif
tired.gif
RIP, sorry to hear that.

Wow...that's horrible. RIP to your bro.

Good looks on the news video, MR MONDAY NIGHTT. The violence done to that poor guy is absolutely disgusting. The bystanders already squandered their chanceto stop the beating, which makes me sick. Bobby and everyone else involved need to face the music and get some explaining to do.

Originally Posted by jehims

damn, its cool you have a calm state of mind...RIP to your bro....i hate douchebags at parties just starting/escalating things when it could have been avoided...
clearly, your brother was the bigger man
It's not calm. I'd ride in like a goddamn cowboy if I knew my homies wouldn't follow.

Back
Top Bottom