Black belt beats mentally ill man (to death?)

Originally Posted by THE FAME

White man tells black man to kill black man.
Black man dies, black man goes to jail.

That's not the point.....

What a way to start the day..this just pissed me off.

I hope they throw every single person in the video the book. This should be a case to reopen. Give it a lot of media attention. These guys are going down.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imperialh8

I hope they throw every single person in the video the book. This should be a case to reopen. Give it a lot of media attention. These guys are going down.

To you it isnt.

Originally Posted by imperialh8

To you it isnt.
Seemed to me like the black dude was very willing.

didnt watch the whole video just the last couple of minutes since the beginning seemed like it was headed nowhere. can anybody tell me how they suggested theone that got killed was mentally ill?

saw this on world star....i was speechless especially since the guy that runs the dojo didnt get in any trouble

Man I feel so much adrenaline and hate right now, I swear I don't care if that dude is a black belt or not, if he showed up on my doorstep right now Icould break is face. This stuff is disturbing and justice needs to be served.

The hell?

E D I T
I just went thru all 16 pages, and damn, RIP to your bro. In all honesty, if I were you, I'd probably be in jail by now....3 weeks is more than enoughtime for me to do somethin' I'd end up regrettin' in the long run, but feel somewhat better for carryin' out.

I would say "@+%* like this happens everyday," but it really doesn't. Some "black belt" doesn't beat a mentally ill man to deatheveryday.....someone doesn't record a death of a mentally ill person everyday.....this is truly sad. And to think, I woke up with a slight headache thismorning, and after watchin' that video, my headachehas been poundin'....and I don't have any Excedrin right now. I seriously hope justice issomehow served.

Disgusting.

I'm only on page 8, so I might be missing out on a lot, but I don't think he died. Why would the guy admit that they placed him in a dumpster if hedied? I think he was knocked out and messed up and the cops pulled him out alive....They probably called the cops.

If the guy died, he could have posted this and not said anything about the dumpster and nobody would have a clue if he was alright or not, which would be theway to go. Why would he come out and say "He died. We dumped his body. Police found him." Makes no sense. Dude didn't die.

With that being said, these guys need to go to jail...That last knee, then hitting the pole, then head stomps were brutal...

EDIT: It's obvious that they let the guy in to "demonstrate" his karate that was taught to him by Jesus and planned to kick the %%@% out of him.He even says once he starts demonstrating "spot that! I'm not a fighter."

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

wow just watched the three guys 1 hammer. waaayyy worse

Isn't that the one where they beat that dude down with some big yellow object and use all sorts of other weapons? And then ol boy washes up with some sortof water?

If so yeah it's
sick.gif

but all these videos of people being killed are disgusting.

It gives you a glimpse of what can go on in this world though....real eye openers.

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

wow just watched the three guys 1 hammer. waaayyy worse

Isn't that the one where they beat that dude down with some big yellow object and use all sorts of other weapons? And then ol boy washes up with some sort of water?

If so yeah it's
sick.gif

but all these videos of people being killed are disgusting.

It gives you a glimpse of what can go on in this world though....real eye openers.
Is that the german kids who were "serial killers"?

They kept sticking a screwdriver into wounds and his eye sockets? That was the foulest vid I have ever seen...

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Disgusting.

I'm only on page 8, so I might be missing out on a lot, but I don't think he died. Why would the guy admit that they placed him in a dumpster if he died? I think he was knocked out and messed up and the cops pulled him out alive....They probably called the cops.

If the guy died, he could have posted this and not said anything about the dumpster and nobody would have a clue if he was alright or not, which would be the way to go. Why would he come out and say "He died. We dumped his body. Police found him." Makes no sense. Dude didn't die.

With that being said, these guys need to go to jail...That last knee, then hitting the pole, then head stomps were brutal...

EDIT: It's obvious that they let the guy in to "demonstrate" his karate that was taught to him by Jesus and planned to kick the %%@% out of him. He even says once he starts demonstrating "spot that! I'm not a fighter."
I believe the man died..

Those stomps to the head were serious. They also threw him in a dumpster, in a tee shirt, in the middle of december.

When the video started I was what is this mess I am about to watch but towards the end the fight started to get serious. I hope everyone involved with thesituation gets what is coming to them.

Back
Top Bottom