Black Berry Messenger....Have you friends been afflicted?? Vol. Get off the damn phone!!!

Originally Posted by RedMan

Don't worry RIM is going down in a ball of fire so everyone will be back to texting soon. So your problem is not going anywhere soon.
The same thing was said three years ago and they are still here.

What exactly is BBM? Never had a Blackberry and the people I know that did/do, it never seemed to disrupt a conversation enough for me to ask about it.

What exactly is BBM? Never had a Blackberry and the people I know that did/do, it never seemed to disrupt a conversation enough for me to ask about it.

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Yea, pretty much all I do is BBM.

It's the only good thing about Blackberry nowadays
laugh.gif

yeah basically. hopefully i get over it soon, its the only thing stopping me from getting another phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Yea, pretty much all I do is BBM.

It's the only good thing about Blackberry nowadays
laugh.gif

yeah basically. hopefully i get over it soon, its the only thing stopping me from getting another phone
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

its AIM just for blackberry phones...which is pretty wack cuz you can't access it on a PC.

AIM >*

its AIM just for blackberry phones...which is pretty wack cuz you can't access it on a PC.

AIM >*

It's funny, cause I got this one chick who goes on FB and everyday she has some inspirational/intelligent quote in her status. But on BBM she's like a totally different person.... sending freaky chain letters and sexy video's. Thank god for BBM.

It's funny, cause I got this one chick who goes on FB and everyday she has some inspirational/intelligent quote in her status. But on BBM she's like a totally different person.... sending freaky chain letters and sexy video's. Thank god for BBM.

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*

It's an instant messaging application, exclusively for BlackBerry mobile phones. Why would you want to access it on a PC?

Take your talents down to the Spandex thread.

smile.gif

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*

It's an instant messaging application, exclusively for BlackBerry mobile phones. Why would you want to access it on a PC?

smile.gif

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

THIS.

For some reason, women lose ALL inhibitions on this thing.

I'm not complaining, though.

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

THIS.

For some reason, women lose ALL inhibitions on this thing.

I'm not complaining, though.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*

smile.gif

whats the difference between aim & bbm though, beside that you can only use bbm on bb?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*

smile.gif

whats the difference between aim & bbm though, beside that you can only use bbm on bb?
nerd.gif

gotta agree with Ninja

it's a lesser version of aim for people that would like to believe that they're too important for aim.

some #weoffdat types

gotta agree with Ninja

it's a lesser version of aim for people that would like to believe that they're too important for aim.

some #weoffdat types

Back
Top Bottom