Black Berry Messenger....Have you friends been afflicted?? Vol. Get off the damn phone!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by WhIpwReCkEr

What exactly is BBM? Never had a Blackberry and the people I know that did/do, it never seemed to disrupt a conversation enough for me to ask about it.

its AIM just for blackberry phones...which is pretty wack cuz you can't access it on a PC.

AIM >*
who still uses AIM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

ninjahood wrote:

What exactly is BBM? Never had a Blackberry and the people I know that did/do, it never seemed to disrupt a conversation enough for me to ask about it.

its AIM just for blackberry phones...which is pretty wack cuz you can't access it on a PC.

AIM >*
It's an instant messaging application, exclusively for BlackBerry mobile phones. Why would you want to access it on a PC?

Take your talents down to the Spandex thread.

smile.gif
whats the difference between aim & bbm though, beside that you can only use bbm on bb?
nerd.gif

nuffin...if anything they're a generation or 2 behind AIM, aim already has facebook chat integration, been had file transfer, been had status states...

oh and on BBM, you cant sign off on it AND people know when you're duckin em cuz they know when u read messages sent. 
laugh.gif

in conclusion, BBM = nextel chirp....once blackberry phones go down da crapper officially so will BBM...most of da jump offs i got who have blackberry phones use

beejive (which is a IM client that uses AIM)

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*
It's an instant messaging application, exclusively for BlackBerry mobile phones. Why would you want to access it on a PC?

smile.gif
whats the difference between aim & bbm though, beside that you can only use bbm on bb?
nerd.gif

nuffin...if anything they're a generation or 2 behind AIM, aim already has facebook chat integration, been had file transfer, been had status states...

oh and on BBM, you cant sign off on it AND people know when you're duckin em cuz they know when u read messages sent. 
laugh.gif

in conclusion, BBM = nextel chirp....once blackberry phones go down da crapper officially so will BBM...most of da jump offs i got who have blackberry phones use

AIM >*
who still uses AIM
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

AIM >*
who still uses AIM
laugh.gif
umm...everyone still uses AIM...contrary to popular belief, its not stuck to da hip of da sidekick UNLIKE BBM......save ya freak's # or AIM SN...cuz once

blackberry phones get sweeped over by da onslaught of android phones BBM will be a forgotten memory.

AIM >*
who still uses AIM
laugh.gif
umm...everyone still uses AIM...contrary to popular belief, its not stuck to da hip of da sidekick UNLIKE BBM......save ya freak's # or AIM SN...cuz once

blackberry phones get sweeped over by da onslaught of android phones BBM will be a forgotten memory.

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*

smile.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

oh yeah, i always found that feature to be
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
x
indifferent.gif

ninjahood wrote:

AIM >*

smile.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

oh yeah, i always found that feature to be
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
x
indifferent.gif

AIM >*
who still uses AIM
laugh.gif

uh no they dont...AIM is the WORST IM APP EVER...Yahoo Messenger>*

These Android Fanboys dont realize that BlackBerry is a BUSINESS PHONE and will always be one, most companies prefer Blackberry b/c they are practical.  That is like saying Jordans will be sweeped over by Foams, LeBrons, Kobes

AIM >*
who still uses AIM
laugh.gif

uh no they dont...AIM is the WORST IM APP EVER...Yahoo Messenger>*

These Android Fanboys dont realize that BlackBerry is a BUSINESS PHONE and will always be one, most companies prefer Blackberry b/c they are practical.  That is like saying Jordans will be sweeped over by Foams, LeBrons, Kobes

wait until blackberry comes out with a phone with a front facing camera and video chat...

wait until blackberry comes out with a phone with a front facing camera and video chat...

That'll be in like 3 years with the way RIM is so slow to innovate and update their devices unfortunately.

BBM, email integration, simplicity and ubertwitter are to sole reasons I'm still on #teamblackberry.

That'll be in like 3 years with the way RIM is so slow to innovate and update their devices unfortunately.

BBM, email integration, simplicity and ubertwitter are to sole reasons I'm still on #teamblackberry.

My dude ninjahood stays defending old technology.
laugh.gif

More people keep their cellphone blackberrys on them instead of a computer thus BBM > AIM.

Sidebar: The official NT BBM group. Scan now.

ntbarcode.jpg

My dude ninjahood stays defending old technology.
laugh.gif

More people keep their cellphone blackberrys on them instead of a computer thus BBM > AIM.

Sidebar: The official NT BBM group. Scan now.

ntbarcode.jpg

Back
Top Bottom