Black Culture Discussion Thread

Don't know if it's been discussed in here: but how do yall feel about Morehouse now being opened to transgender "males"?

Yo dumbass know what you was saying. Your racist b its kool. Own it. Dont ***** up now cause you getting called out on it. I used my son as a example of how asinine your statement is but your simple *** mind cant understand that. Hurt my feelings? lmao what are we 12? Grow up b. Be proud if who you are. Hell our president racist with no dams given take his path.
What is your definitiomn of racist

A black man that thinks marrying white isn't truly down for the black agenda is racist

Explain please .

I am legit wondering the thought process.

@layziegunts

What is your definitiomn of racist

A black man that thinks marrying white isn't truly down for the black agenda is racist

Explain please .

I am legit wondering the thought process.

@layziegunts
It can be a white man who thinks a black man should date/marry any other race or vice versa dont matter.

It can be a white man who thinks a black man should date/marry any other race or vice versa dont matter.
So the idea of "staying with your own" is absolutely racist to you?

No matter who says it, it is racist?

Just trying to make sure I don't misquote.

Please don't take as an attack, simply want dialogue

yessir thats how i feel. Whether right or wrong thats how i feel.

yessir thats how i feel. Whether right or wrong thats how i feel.
There is no right Or wrong.

That is an opinion and people discuss opinions .

Can you understand why

A. The white man that doesn't want a black man marrying white women because he doesn't like black people

B. A black man that doesn't want black man to marry white women because he feels it interferes/contradicts the progression of the black family/wealth/progression structure

Can you see how those two situations could be viewed with different lenses and calling them both racist is somewhat limiting?

There is no right Or wrong.

That is an opinion and people discuss opinions .

Can you understand why

A. The white man that doesn't want a black man marrying white women because he doesn't like black people

B. A black man that doesn't want black man to marry white women because he feels it interferes/contradicts the progression of the black family/wealth/progression structure

Can you see how those two situations could be viewed with different lenses and calling them both racist is somewhat limiting?
yea but can you understand who are we to say or judge who somebody should be with? Thats the problem with this world worrying about the next man.

I do see your point but this whole blacks need to stay with blacks for culture is lame. Be with who ever makes you happy. You got one life to live Live it the way you wanna live it.

Race shouldn't matter about anything
That's how I wish the world was anyway. Races shouldn't even be a thing

Working on my Ancestry.com today.

Reviewing censous/slave papers suck.

My great great grandfather shares the same name as me. I'm like oh, what does he do, unpaid farmer damn it.

Back
Top Bottom