Black Culture Discussion Thread

You know, you look at the world today and then see who and what is in power. A smart person would ask what are the powerful believing in, and then what are the oppressed believing in? A smart person would steer clear of whatever the supposedly oppressed believe in. You hear people speak of the bible, and how it has been misused, misrepresented just like christianity. Then why is it that the most dangerous and most powerful people in the world, NOT christian?

Like why are my people SO BLINDED by religion, its a funny rope to walk on when you want to respect people individual wishes but also want to open a group of people eyes to reality. Its tricky

I'd assume that the impact of being born as a slave child and being fed a specific altered religion as fact has the same ramifications as being fed stereotypes as fact. You grow up seeing/being taught a set of rules or guides and those chains can't always be broken just by somebody offering new differing information. it's a process.

But religion as a whole blinds people because it brings an explanation to the unexplainable. People find peace in all kinds of things. If you believe in karma you are likely to just do what's right because it will benefit you or if you believe in spells you can think that it's within your power or right to punish those whom you deem needing of punishment. There's self empowerment within religion as well as comfort.

Serious question
U guys think some people
Believe in god
But don’t really
But believe JUST in case there is one

Of course, some people just want to cover their bases. "If there is a God" is something I'm confident plenty of people say to themselves or others.

Yep, I mentioned this in the Religious thread.

It is funny because if God IS in fact, "all-knowing" he would see right through the, "You don't REALLY believe in ME" facade and still send you straight to Hell for fake believing.

Well, within Christianity it's not based on what you say but what you truly believe. So yes, a person can walk their entire life stating they believe but if they don't truly believe it doesn't count.

Yea I’m gonna argue that Christianity has been of far more detriment to the community than Dr. Sebi. But aight :lol:

Christianity by the book or how it has been and is being used?

You know, you look at the world today and then see who and what is in power. A smart person would ask what are the powerful believing in, and then what are the oppressed believing in? A smart person would steer clear of whatever the supposedly oppressed believe in. You hear people speak of the bible, and how it has been misused, misrepresented just like christianity. Then why is it that the most dangerous and most powerful people in the world, NOT christian?

I don't see religion as a step to riches and success. Bob Marley said it well, "I don't have that kind of richness, my richness is life."
If you are seeking a god to produce riches and money and power over others, idk where to steer you

Just certain topics you expect to have a direct conversation, but when you expect a rebuttal you get ":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:"

Like group up man Jesus :stoneface:

Quit playing with me clown if you don’t have the common sense to research what MEDCOM are doing with DNA bought from various companies then shut yo ***** *** up and quit getting lippy with me. Not my fault you a clown for making someone else rich off YOUR DNA.

You dumb *** fake Jamaican...pick a side chump

I don't see religion as a step to riches and success. Bob Marley said it well, "I don't have that kind of richness, my richness is life."
If you are seeking a god to produce riches and money and power over others, idk where to steer you
lol, that is the game. You are supposed to have power, and you are supposed to have influence. Marley was Christian, as are all Rastafarians. They follow the god of Abraham. People like Putin have figured out how to attain power and influence by eschewing the belief of the oppressed. When you study the titans of industry, they never believe as those who are oppressed believe. The PIE IN THE SKY theory that is at the root of all Abrahamic faiths, is what makes you think that you do not deserve power, then wielding influence. As soon as you begin to seek out ATR's, and your ancestral roots, you find the you have a right to power and influence, and you have a responsibility to seek it in order to uplift your family beyond the limits of this world. However, the PIE IN THE SKY limits your belief in self, that you cannot self actualize wealth. If you can self actualize humility, you can also self actualize power. People like Putin, who is NOT christian, know this.

The whole “God Perspective” is always an interesting conversation. I think one of the greatest intellectual contentions with Christianity as a whole is trying to define human/logical terms something that is by definition beyond human logic. It’s like the concept of infinity, you know what it is and you know that it represents something numerically but can’t be assigigned a number. It’s the same way I look at the concept of God with an engineering mindset. Calculus gives you thousands different ways to represent infinity or approaching infinity with out ever being able to give you an exact value on the right side of the equal sign. So even if, for the sake of argument, you accept what Christians believe God is, all knowing, all seeing, ever present, trying to explain why God does this or why God does that with human logic will never get you to be able to
“Assign” an exact value to infinity without having the “God Perspective” yourself.

If that made any sense at all lol
How’s that for pseudoscience :lol:

But like I mentioned before, as long as you aren’t using what your believe, whatever It is, to hurt people, then go on believing. For me 90% of what I believe takes place and impacts me personally, the other 10% just tells me to treat people the way I want to be treated.

Quit playing with me clown if you don’t have the common sense to research what MEDCOM are doing with DNA bought from various companies then shut yo ***** *** up and quit getting lippy with me. Not my fault you a clown for making someone else rich off YOUR DNA.

You dumb *** fake Jamaican...pick a side chump

I don’t know why I just laughed so hard. You win tough guy, you win.

lol, that is the game. You are supposed to have power, and you are supposed to have influence. Marley was Christian, as are all Rastafarians. They follow the god of Abraham. People like Putin have figured out how to attain power and influence by eschewing the belief of the oppressed. When you study the titans of industry, they never believe as those who are oppressed believe. The PIE IN THE SKY theory that is at the root of all Abrahamic faiths, is what makes you think that you do not deserve power, then wielding influence. As soon as you begin to seek out ATR's, and your ancestral roots, you find the you have a right to power and influence, and you have a responsibility to seek it in order to uplift your family beyond the limits of this world. However, the PIE IN THE SKY limits your belief in self, that you cannot self actualize wealth. If you can self actualize humility, you can also self actualize power. People like Putin, who is NOT christian, know this.

But if everybody has a right to power and influence, doesn't that water down the strength of said power and influence? If everybody can lift 1000lbs with one arm, it's no longer a feat of strength it becomes the norm. So at some point the power that you say everybody has a "right" reduces into nothing.

If you consider yourself human, if you consider yourself Black, you should want the power to change the condition of your family. Power to change does not come from being passive, power to uplift your family does not come from a religion that controls the parameters of which you can live. To attain power and then being able to fight against your enemies, and then to win, means that you cannot follow some rules that were written by someone else.

No Abrahamic god, has ever written anything down.

Jesus is not your ancestor, therefore he does not have a stake in your future on this plane. However, your true ancestors are not happy with being stolen from their land, then having a people rule over Black people through moving the goal posts every time you seek freedom. No ancestor worth their essence will want you to live upon your knees.

If you consider yourself human, if you consider yourself Black, you should want the power to change the condition of your family. Power to change does not come from being passive, power to uplift your family does not come from a religion that controls the parameters of which you can live. To attain power and then being able to fight against your enemies, and then to win, means that you cannot follow some rules that were written by someone else.

No Abrahamic god, has ever written anything down.

Jesus is not your ancestor, therefore he does not have a stake in your future on this plane. However, your true ancestors are not happy with being stolen from their land, then having a people rule over Black people through moving the goal posts every time you seek freedom. No ancestor worth their essence will want you to live upon your knees.

I don't disagree with you, I'm just lost as to where this connects to the conversation.

But if everybody has a right to power and influence, doesn't that water down the strength of said power and influence? If everybody can lift 1000lbs with one arm, it's no longer a feat of strength it becomes the norm. So at some point the power that you say everybody has a "right" reduces into nothing.
The true power is to have and administer control over yourself, then being able to help all in your family. If someone tries to harm and get in the way of that, then you should have the right to defend that. Unlimited growth, vision, and life. It isn't a competition as to who has what, it is about you getting what you want, then having the right to pursue that. That, is free will.

The funniest thing about the whole concept of the Bible is MAN has told MAN that the word of God has been breathed into man, therefore those are God's words.

Man actually believes MAN when told this .

Very wild to me

For me it's just hard to believe in a book that slave masters forced onto our ancestors. They did pick and choose what parts to teach slaves to make them submissive and "forgive" their enemy. Aren't most KKK members christians? I think it all comes down to how you interpret it. Nat Turner was a christain preacher and the way he interpret the bible was to free his people but even still today most black christians have this kinda forgiveness, turn the other cheek mentality.

I think it's like 10 stories from other religions that predate story of Jesus. A lot of people say that christianity is just a watered down remix version of other African spiritual systems.

vnmbcjfd.jpg

42principlesofmaat.jpg

38dec38ac0aa7598f5328ca707bdb6b5.jpg

I don't believe.

I acknowledge that I am too dumb to know what is out there pulling the strings
real talk
i wonder if god is real
and heard this answer
and since in a way it makes sense
would god see that as an acceptable answer
and let u through them pearly gates
or could u repent right before
and be good anyway

The funniest thing about the whole concept of the Bible is MAN has told MAN that the word of God has been breathed into man, therefore those are God's words.

Man actually believes MAN when told this .

Very wild to me
whats also wild
is that folks who read the bible
and say they believe in god and all that
only allow like or practice like less than half of the bible
they dont treat everyone with respect
look down on others
the whole 9

I don't disagree with you, I'm just lost as to where this connects to the conversation.
Every other belief system in this world speaks of reincarnation. All of them. They believe that you do come back here to live, because the path is to learn something while you are here. If you do not learn anything, you continue to repeat the cycle until you do learn. By changing the belief cycles of Black people to christian, it is said that you are now praying to a deity that has no stake in your existence on the physical plane. He is not your ancestor, so Jesus isn't coming back to this plane, to be a part of your family. If slavery exists, if oppression exists for your people, as it does, then your people will continue to come back and then be enslaved, continuing to be oppressed due to those christian beliefs. It is said, through ATR's, that you will not be free because Jesus will not fight for you on the physical plane. The example used is with the Haitian revolution. As soon as the Haitians realized their own gods, they then were able to fight for their own freedom, as their ancestors gave them the sign WHEN to fight, and and then how. The reformation of the bible, creating the slave bible as shown, stopped all pathways to slave revolts spiritually.

It wasn't until African spirituality was combined with the falsehoods of the Bible, were the Africans in Haiti able to defeat their oppressors. It was like a spiritual MacGyver move. Use what you got, in order to win. But the ancestors had to be involved.

Back
Top Bottom