Black Culture Discussion Thread

tbh, both tariq's and umar's actions on social media have been super questionable. turned me off of umar for a while (never really got into tariq).

I couldnt even make it through the entire video.

Logical fallacies right off the bat.

Whats the point here?

A black person can consider themeselves, as an individual, an ADOS, and not be a part of the ADOS organization.

A black person can consider that black lives matter, and not be a member of the Black Lives Matter organization.

I personally consider myself a Decendant of Enslaved Africans...however I am not African. I am an American.

Not sure why this concept is so hard for some to grasp.

Whole thing is a false dilema...a type of informal fallacy in which something is falsely claimed to be an "either/or" situation, when in fact there is at least one additional option.

Either I agree with / let complete strangers tell me who and what I am or I'm "not emotionally or intellectually sound to receive the message".

F.O.H.

Also

Im tired of all this "you a African" BS when in reality, that **** aint even true in Africa. Africa is a continent! Sheesh!

We are just human beings...as diverse as any other group of human beings.

South Africans = Africans, yet...

Last edited:
He called you a "moist Jamaican clown"?
Bet he wouldn't have said that to someone in person cause, blocking a person on ig is much easier than blocking a punch in the face.

It was something petty as hell, he made a post about a lion killing a white teenager girl at a zoo that was just an intern there. All I said was "yo, I dont really see it as a win if it was just a teenage girl working at the zoo and she was mauled to death, even though she is white" I just thought it was petty as hell.

Then homeboy went on my page gathers information, talk **** and then blocked me lol. I respect his documentaries like Hidden Color, but homeboy is wild petty.

Shaun isn’t white :lol:

yes, its been proven that both his parents are 100% white.

IMG_0931.jpg

Grine Grine ?

Last edited:
Shaun isn’t white :lol:
His biological father is "a light-skinned black man" so i'm assuming that likely means half white. I honestly consider don't him black. He's mixed white... off white. Like Lionel Richie's daughter. He definitely isn't black.

We were just in here calling those South African policies Trump-like a few weeks back lol.

It seems that a certain segment of blacks in America agree with both SA and Trump tho.

Who ADOS? I thought ADOS (American Descendants of Slavery) was jus a description like 2 weeks ago. Turns out ADOS is an organization that is kinda wild xenophobic.

P Present you are soooo not a Pan-African.

Yeah I dont join organizations unless I know what they are..."NOI", "Pan African", "ADOS" etc, from what I've seen, I'm good.

Doesnt mean I agree or disagree with all or none of what they say or stand for.

Relative to layziegunts post...

2:15

Last edited:
Yeah I dont join organizations unless I know what they are..."NOI", "Pan African", "ADOS" etc, from what I've seen, I'm good.

Doesnt mean I agree or disagree with all or none of what they say or stand for.

Its not really an organization. Im not a member of anything. I belive in solidarity first and foremost of all descendents of Sub-Saharan Africa and the diaspora first and foremost. Thats all bro.

yup, thats why I stayed outta that thread. They should have use the opportunity to talk about the great things African-Americans have achieved instead of talking bad about non American blacks. I wish them nothing but the best

At first I didn't know what it was and credit to tay1 tay1 for tryna keep to the core principles. I engaged in the reparations talk but then the real message behind it came out and I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had to fall all the way back.

As a black man that deeply cares about the general welfare of black people all around the globe, I just couldn't understand trying to separate yourself completely from the entire black diaspora.

And now we see the unsavory ramifications of trying to separate yourselves completely from every other thing that's black. You wind up teaming up and supporting your initial enemy (alt-right/GOP) and effectively dismantling any ground you had to stand on.

Unbelievable.

I really meant it when I said you hate to see it.

So wait - offsprings of bi-racial parents are not considered black? Well atleast to some of y’all standards? :lol:

I thought it was an individuality identity of who the offspring embraced - their blackness or whiteness or both.

Now I think about the most of the militant gatekeepers for blacks were light skinned.

At first I didn't know what it was and credit to tay1 tay1 for tryna keep to the core principles. I engaged in the reparations talk but then the real message behind it came out and I couldn't believe what I was reading. I had to fall all the way back.

As a black man that deeply cares about the general welfare of black people all around the globe, I just couldn't understand trying to separate yourself completely from the entire black diaspora.

And now we see the unsavory ramifications of trying to separate yourselves completely from every other thing that's black. You wind up teaming up and supporting your initial enemy (alt-right/GOP) and effectively dismantling any ground you had to stand on.

Unbelievable.

I really meant it when I said you hate to see it.

THIS

giphy.gif

So wait - offsprings of bi-racial parents are not considered black? Well atleast to some of y’all standards? :lol:

I thought it was an individuality identity of who the offspring embraced - their blackness or whiteness or both.

Now I think about the most of the militant gatekeepers for blacks were light skinned.

bro, where are you coming from with that argument? I spoke about Shaun King, who I proved is 100% white. Please dont mince my words.

Also, if you got any black in you and you rep blackness you are my brother . ei (Obama, Bob Marley, etc) I dont have any issues with bi-racial black people.

Yeah I'd say "I'm pro-black," but Pan-Africanism n' stuff like that I can't get down with. Claiming I'm some type of African when I'm not is poser activity to me. It's not my country and or my culture. I don't even claim Panamanian and I think either my grandfather or his parents was that. Once again, not my culture.

Its not really an organization. Im not a member of anything. I belive in solidarity first and foremost of all descendents of Sub-Saharan Africa and the diaspora first and foremost. Thats all bro.

Oh in that case - me too! Agree 100%.

Not sure if that even has or needs a label.

The Pan African dude said you cant be Pan African if you arent African.

Thats why I stick to what I know.

Oh in that case - me too! Agree 100%.

Not sure if that even has or needs a label.

The Pan African dude said you cant be Pan African if you arent African.

Thats why I stick to what I know.

I dont even know who that dude is, if I put a video out that says "pigs can fly and do mulitplication" youre gonna believe me? One person cant control a whole narrative.

Like Garvey joined up with the KKK when he wanted to separate black people in America from America.

Back
Top Bottom