Black Culture Discussion Thread

No one is more racist than the broke confederate flag flying racists in the south :rofl:

Even then give me them over the liberal fake ally racism everyday of the week. At least I know where they stand and they own it.

Meh the problems i have with racist redneck trash extend beyond racism. Ive had enough of them. :rofl:

"There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together...while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race" - Abraham Lincoln 1858

Lincoln_Chicago_Press_Tribune_1858_09_21.jpg

Last edited:
"There is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together...while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race" - Abraham Lincoln 1858

Lincoln_Chicago_Press_Tribune_1858_09_21.jpg

Yea I dont think anyone was supposed to believe Abe Lincoln was completely none racist. He just didnt want southern slavery to continue.

Lol i dont deal with them on a regular basis. Im not poor. :lol:

Nonetheless we as a society can only advance as quickly as Jim Bob from Florida allows us to.
I never said you were poor but I did assume from your posting that you dealt with a lot of the associated BS. What about Jim Bob from upsate NY. Florida ain't got nothing on them racists.

I never said you were poor but I did assume from your posting that you dealt with a lot of the associated BS. What about Jim Bob from upsate NY. Florida ain't got nothing on them racists.

People from NYC dont consider upstate New York New York. :lol:

Im not saying there isnt trash above the Mason Dixon, its just more concentrated in certain parts of the country.

And no I dont deal with them on a regular basis. My point is even without the proximity they are a problem.

Nah you read it backwards. I prefer the racists that let it be known. At least they’re not liars AND racist.

Thats all well and good. The problem is those redneck racists are trying to normalize that type of behavior for everyone else by crying about cancel culture and wokeness. Keep that sh in Mississippi.

Magic is at like 400 million. He made a lot off Starbucks. But, I remember he lost a lot of money with Magic Johnson theatre

but doesnt he own a crap ton of land in LA on top of his stake in the dodgers

I know he had the theaters, but I thought those and Starbucks were essentially his land development projects

Thats all well and good. The problem is those redneck racists are trying to normalize that type of behavior for everyone else by crying about cancel culture and wokeness. Keep that sh in Mississippi.

Man Mary Joe and Billy Bob ain got any power they barely got food in the fridge in their trailer park.

Man Mary Joe and Billy Bob ain got any power they barely got food in the fridge in their trailer park.

Lol we made the mistake of thinking they have no power then we ended up with Trumpism. But yea, as individuals they are harmless but you know what they say about stupid people in groups.

Back
Top Bottom