Black Culture Discussion Thread

I’m sure Deion knows that wherever he goes, he ups the value of it. People always out here pocket watching. Deion has mad millions twice over. Dude isn’t worried about money. He’s a brand.

Nick Saban has made Alabama millions, and his salary is 10 million a year.

Not to mention the money that Deion has indirectly made other people. And if he’s successful, when his contract is up he’ll be set to make more

Last edited:
Again, that's why you always negotiate on a percentage instead of a set amount. Especially in entertainment.

oft times salary/set amount works as beneficial for both parties, employees can both under/out perform; at which can be reason renegotiate…there are definitely situations where operating based off a percentage is the move, especially if you can control the inputs/math & know the direct outcomes…i would think more time, a set amount is probably they way to go in entertainment, the huge successes are the outliers (and usually make up for), the majority of stuff that hardly breaks even.

Cats gotta stop with that docile negro narrative and get militant

Reminds me of son who's brother got shot by the female cop in his home and homeboy said he "forgives" her

Same with the family of the victims of the dylan rooth shooting in that church

Them boys don’t look like the type to put up any type of fight. A lot these dudes be scary and soft

Cats gotta stop with that docile negro narrative and get militant

Reminds me of son who's brother got shot by the female cop in his home and homeboy said he "forgives" her
That made me so mad I took time out and specifically told all my close family yall bet not NEVA :lol:

I was hot about that for days. Just sickening. And the judge all hugging her or wiping her tears or some **** I can't even remember cause it'll make me mad. And then she only got 10 years and had the nerve to appeal THAT. Probably getting out next year for all I know. Absof*ckinglylutely disgusting.

100% in agreement with consumerism, capitalism, etc., driving these wedges even deeper. Plus hyper individualistic America culture at its peak.

What does this look like for you? In reality and in a dream world.

That's my thing given the current state of black America i truly wonder if that is a reality at all. We've become so engrained in American culture that it seems completely inconceivable for black people in this country to claim true independence.

It was viable back in the days because the large majority felt as if it was literally life or death..... now because so many have assimilated into this culture, i don't know how many are truly ready to give up their comfortable life and put themselves in an uncomfortable position for the better of everyone.

And sometimes looking at some of the things championed & the overall selfishness this culture breeds, i have started to understand why some would take that stance.

That's my thing given the current state of black America i truly wonder if that is a reality at all. We've become so engrained in American culture that it seems completely inconceivable for black people in this country to claim true independence.

It was viable back in the days because the large majority felt as if it was literally life or death..... now because so many have assimilated into this culture, i don't know how many are truly ready to give up their comfortable life and put themselves in an uncomfortable position for the better of everyone.

And sometimes looking at some of the things championed & the overall selfishness this culture breeds, i have started to understand why some would take that stance.
When you say "independence", do you mean us leaving and starting our own country? Even back in the day they wasn't going to be "independent" without leaving. How can one claim to be independent living at their parent's house. Even if said person pays rent. Its still ya momma house.

When you say "independence", do you mean us leaving and starting our own country? Even back in the day they wasn't going to be "independent" without leaving. How can one claim to be independent living at their parent's house. Even if said person pays rent. Its still ya momma house.

I mean an infrastructure created & controlled by blacks, schools, food, hospitals, businesses, our own community policing etc etc

Back
Top Bottom