Black Culture Discussion Thread

Respectability politics isn't a worthwhile conversation for me anymore

I don't think any serious people think it's productive to discuss whether we should discriminate against folks based on their hair or speech

There's been a bunch of commercial robberies the past few weeks. A couple weeks ago in the span of like 2 hours they hit 12 businesses in one county.

She was lion tho, ain't nobody that professional. She don't socialize with CO workers she's not interested in socializing with is all.

I accept so much **** **** in life...been eating it all my life. I make due...but my cup does get full. Sometimes gotta find a way to empty the cup or make the cup bigger.

This pepp talk from Dave should get me through the end of the year.
Screenshot_20230927_080616_Apple Music.jpg
Screenshot_20230927_080625_Apple Music.jpg

Last edited:

There is no way this guy is still going on about this man.... NO WAY

This dude Colin Kaepernick is wasting his time. All he had to do was show up and perform in that November 2019 tryout that the NFL put together at the time and he most likely would have been in the league back then. Instead he burned his last bridge to get back into the league by not showing up and changing plans at the last minute. That’s on him.

That was a bad look…… not on Larry Elder, but on the podcasters. Other than raising and bringing awareness to the problem of fatherless households there’s not much Larry can do directly because he’s not a father himself. So he’s not apart of the problem.

Just like on The Breakfast Club I don’t know why so many black people don’t want to acknowledge how much of a problem fatherless households are. We are losing and are far behind. Deflecting away and coming up with a bunch of excuses isn’t helping the matter.

That was a bad look…… not on Larry Elder, but on the podcasters. Other than raising and bringing awareness to the problem of fatherless households there’s not much Larry can do directly because he’s not a father himself. So he’s not apart of the problem.

Just like on The Breakfast Club I don’t know why so many black people don’t want to acknowledge how much of a problem fatherless households are. We are losing and are far behind. Deflecting away and coming up with a bunch of excuses isn’t helping the matter.
I only critique Van on his lack of decorum.
Otherwise Larry claims there's an issue, so they simply asked "on grounds said issue exists, how have you personally helped remedy it???"

if you want to be in a position of leadership and claim there is a problem, there are any number of things you could do to attempt to solve that problem without having to be in front line politics and a member of the legislative and/or executive branch

lobbyists, for example, have immense impact on any number of issues without showing up on tv or the various other platforms

also in general I am not a fan of other black people choosing an issue to pander to other people who clearly don’t give a damn about even attempting a solution

in general proper sex education at a young age would be a great solution for early parenthood and fatherless children of any ethnicity.. but we are well aware the GOP are using any mention of sex as a mechanism to ban books and education on any number of subject matters

if you want to be in a position of leadership and claim there is a problem, there are any number of things you could do to attempt to solve that problem without having to be in front line politics and a member of the legislative and/or executive branch

lobbyists, for example, have immense impact on any number of issues without showing up on tv or the various other platforms

also in general I am not a fan of other black people choosing an issue to pander to other people who clearly don’t give a damn about even attempting a solution

in general proper sex education at a young age would be a great solution for early parenthood and fatherless children of any ethnicity.. but we are well aware the GOP are using any mention of sex as a mechanism to ban books and education on any number of subject matters
Define what YOU call sex education. Cause sex Ed has been taught via health classes for decades with contraceptives being given out.

Define what YOU call sex education. Cause sex Ed has been taught via health classes for decades with contraceptives being given out.

please point out where I said it wasn’t being done

im simply pointing out that more education as a better solution rather than avoiding and/or pretending something doesn’t exist or hasn’t happened

that doesn’t just apply to sex education.. unfortunately there are other subject matters where avoidance and/or outright the erasing of history seems to be the preferred tactic

Last edited:
please point out where I said it wasn’t being done

im simply pointing out that more education as a better solution rather than avoiding and/or pretending something doesn’t exist or hasn’t happened

that doesn’t just apply to sex education.. unfortunately there are other subjects matters where avoidance and/or outright the erasing of history seems to be the preferred tactic
Ok

This podcast era is trash.

It’s all a big racket man. These people don’t care about enlightening anyone. It’s all about money.

Short attention span society, an educational system in flux and people lacking common sense, this is the perfect era for intelligent people to take advantage of the naive or gullible.

Back
Top Bottom