Black Culture Discussion Thread

Yes, you actually did specified that.

No I didn’t. You asked a random question to the room…..and I answered it.

Also right out the gate for his presidential campaign Barack stated that he is black, and going back to his interview history he didn’t play the….im half white, half black game that people accuse Kamala of doing with her Indian and black roots.

ADVERTISEMENT

Stop it champ. Barack had/has Michelle…..a black wife. Kamala has white boy Roy in comparison. Best believe if Barack’s wife was white there would have been much talk and speculation……..especially from black woman. Now that black men are asking questions……ouuuuuuu. See how that works.​
It may have not been your intent, but you did. Kamala been said she was black, theres proof in this thread. Folks are just buying the latest internet narrative.

It may have not been your intent, but you did. Kamala been said she was black, theres proof in this thread. Folks are just buying the latest internet narrative.
Oooh that was his intent. He's just mad because he implied it, and you called him out on it.

Mixed people who went to HBCUs, especially at a time when doing so was largely seen as a negative move for one's professional prospects, cannot be thought of as playing around with their blackness. Suggesting so is being xenophobic.

And the other thing I find hilarious is that she would be the kind of Black person deuce king deuce king would worship since she worked in law enforcement. Apparently, it's much better to hurt offenders than to support those who have taken steps to improve the system so that people can actually be rehabilitated.

Oooh that was his intent. He's just mad because he implied it, and you called him out on it.

Mixed people who went to HBCUs, especially at a time when doing so was largely seen as a negative move for one's professional prospects, cannot be thought of as playing around with their blackness. Suggesting so is being xenophobic.

And the other thing I find hilarious is that she would be the kind of Black person deuce king deuce king would worship since she worked in law enforcement. Apparently, it's much better to hurt offenders than to support those who have taken steps to improve the system so that people can actually be rehabilitated.

Right, like I’m sure deuce king deuce king is on board with Kamala’s truancy policy, etc when she was out Oakland. Being explicitly black in that role as well.

Don’t be so easily swayed/fooled by propaganda

Right, like I’m sure deuce king deuce king is on board with Kamala’s truancy policy, etc when she was out Oakland. Being explicitly black in that role as well.

Don’t be so easily swayed/fooled by propaganda

Hilarious. Dudes trying to tell me what my thoughts are and what my intent was. Bless your heart, both of y’all.

Staff members of the Kamala for President campaign…….unpaid at that.

This is why Trump says the dumb **** he says. Cause people spend days talking about it, while stories that would have been bombshells that forced people to drop out, go right by.
Not new.

People think the flow of money between the West and the Global South is only in one direction:

Dudes trying to tell me what my thoughts are and what my intent was.

Why are you playing dumb? In the context of the ongoing discussion about the level of blackness of someone marrying outside the black race, your comment was meant to convey that Kamala's husband validated people questioning her blackness.

Connotation is still a concept in reading comprehension, whether you like it or not.

Didn't the white chick Rachel Dolezal go to a HBCU? :lol:

I been on Howard campus a few times, it ain't this "I'm for black people" stamp.

Kamala was pretty though. She coulda... yeah.

Last edited:
Didn't the white chick Rachel Dolezal go to a HBCU? :lol:

I been on Howard campus a few times, it ain't this "I'm for black people" stamp.

Kamala was pretty though. She coulda... yeah.

Howard in the 80s….daughter of educators who went to Stanford and ****. Shorty pledged AKA as an undergrad in the 80s.

You from DC. You know damn well that era was BLACK AS ****. They bougie, but they black folk. Talented 10…you know this

Cmon man. Just take the Tariq glasses off for a mili second :lol:

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Thoughts?

Just from the “identity”. Standpoint. Can we on NT at least put to rest the misinformation/false notion that Kamala Harris never identified as a black women, until some weeks ago? :lol:

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius

Thoughts?

Just from the “identity”. Standpoint. Can we on NT at least put to rest the misinformation/false notion that Kamala Harris never identified as a black women, until some weeks ago? :lol:

I seen that a couple days ago. In fairness to her. The main reason people are pointing this stuff out is cuz she has no policy for black people. So when people keep pushing "she's black, HBC!" While not doing anything for black people. Then people ask is this the reason her sentences for weed so ridiculous, is her mixed background the reason her history in the bay is funny.

It don't seem like she practiced what she preached on that video.

Only ****** questioning her Blackness are weirdo ****** with too much time and weed on their hands during their lunch break.

Even bringing up her husband up is dumb. She married him 10 years ago when she was 50. Ya'll make it sound like they were high school sweet hearts.

I seen that a couple days ago. In fairness to her. The main reason people are pointing this stuff out is cuz she has no policy for black people. So when people keep pushing "she's black, HBC!" While not doing anything for black people. Then people ask is this the reason her sentences for weed so ridiculous, is her mixed background the reason her history in the bay is funny.

The weed **** is misinformation too tho 🤦🏾‍♂️. Nobody got sentenced for jail time. And Marijuanna convictions went DOWN, under Kamala:

IMG_8822.png

She’s a middle of the road democrat. Obviously a careerist and a standard polition. But she’s done some positive things, and continually advocates for changes when she’s in position. Does she go far enough….i don’t think so.

But the woman is CLEARLY a successful black woman, who’s been lied about crazy. Like, you see the Judge Joe Brown type **** etc. I’m not even talking about the white folks being racist right now….cuz they going to do what they do,

But watching black folks, legit buy anti black propaganda and flat out lies about a black woman is crazy to watch in real time.

Again, she’s far from perfect.

The weed **** is misinformation too tho 🤦🏾‍♂️. Nobody got sentenced for jail time. And Marijuanna convictions went DOWN, under Kamala:

Nobody is gonna be perfect and more people need to get that through their thick *** skulls.

If this is the worst they have on Harris, then that’s pretty good. We have two former presidents linked to a child sex trafficker. Like what are we talking bout man :lol:

IMG_8822.png

She’s a middle of the road democrat. Obviously a careerist and a standard polition. But she’s done some positive things, and continually advocates for changes when she’s in position. Does she go far enough….i don’t think so.

But the woman is CLEARLY a successful black woman, who’s been lied about crazy. Like, you see the Judge Joe Brown type **** etc. I’m not even talking about the white folks being racist right now….cuz they going to do what they do,

But watching black folks, legit buy anti black propaganda and flat out lies about a black woman is crazy to watch in real time.

I hear you. Her history is still funny.

She's been kinda all over the place on certain issues. Again, all this stuff about she's super black. What is she going to do for black people. 5 years she said nothing and that's a reason why she had no momentum against a 100 year old Biden. Then he grabbed her and gave her some life.

Y'all never seen undercover brother, pssssht. Kamala even got her a white "he" devil for good measure. Soon as the inauguration is over she gonna pull her pick out and her perm gonna poof : rollin

Back
Top Bottom