BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Would it be unrealistic to find a 42 or 47 inch TV for under $400?

Your best chance will be with Best Buy or Walmart. I'm thinking we'll see a $399.00 off brand 42" 720P plasma this year. But until their ads comeout, we won't know.

Walmart is doing their weekly Saturday sales leading up to Black Friday again. Here is this week's ad.

2ai3nur.jpg

Just a few tips for you after seeing what happened last year.

Please note that a few of the items say "minimum of 10 per store" and "not available in all stores"

I went to a small market Walmart last year (for the $198 laptop) and they only had 10. I got there at 7:00am and they were already 20 heads deep. If you livein a larger city, those stores will of course have more. Just lookin out for you guys...plan accordingly.

Originally Posted by Shaze804

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

any of you guys recommend a gd flatscreen to pick up??

-40"-42"
-1080p
-120 Htz
sammy/sony, panasonic, vizio

if i was looking to buy one i'd be considering those (i have a sammy)
im leanin towards the sony, but im waitin for

whats comin up on Black Friday

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

That 42" Sharp is tempting... I've been reading the sounds quality sucks though
smh.gif

Ya'll know if it's 120hz?
It's only 60hz
smh.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]Brightness:[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Contrast Ratio:[/td] [td]333.3340278[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Remote Included:[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Resolution:[/td] [td]1080p[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Response Time:[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ships In Original Packaging:[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tv Definition:[/td] [td]HDTV[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tv Technology:[/td] [td]LCD[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shipping Weight (in pounds):[/td] [td]52.1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Product in Inches (L x W x H):[/td] [td]39.8 x 10.8 x 27.8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assembled in Country of Origin:[/td] [td]USA and/or Imported[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Origin of Components:[/td] [td]USA and/or Imported[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wal-Mart No.:[/td] [td]000538168[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

In case you didn't know before, I've just learned that the Walmart deals this Saturday will be limited to 1 per person, so bring your friends if youwant more than one item.

Living in big cities for this sale is a good AND bad thing.

Yeah, there MIGHT be more items but there's definitely way more people lined up outside trying to get said items.

Around here folks are lined up outside from like 11PM and you're considered a fool if you show up at like 7 in the morning...

thanks for the info on the 42" TV, gottagitdemjs. I'm thinkin about scoopin that one up for my room

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Yeah, there MIGHT be more items but there's definitely way more people lined up outside trying to get said items.

Around here folks are lined up outside from like 11PM and you're considered a fool if you show up at like 7 in the morning...
Here in Houston your a fool for showing up at 11pm thanksgiving night. Dudes be waiting the morning of thanksgiving.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Here in Houston your a fool for showing up at 11pm thanksgiving night. Dudes be waiting the morning of thanksgiving.
Damn, it's that bad?
laugh.gif

F that, then I won't bother lining up anywhere near Walmart or Bestbuy in L.A.

I'll just play it by ear.

Back
Top Bottom