BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Yea! That 42" sharp is looking nice $498! Local frys had a 42" panasonic for $499 but I missed out!

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Walmart is doing their weekly Saturday sales leading up to Black Friday again. Here is this week's ad.

2ai3nur.jpg

as much as I wanna cop that Sharp---something is telling me to hold out and wait for the $400 deals to come around
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

as much as I wanna cop that Sharp---something is telling me to hold out and wait for the $400 deals to come around
ohwell.gif
nerd.gif
yup that's what I'm going to do, I'm more than certain there will be better deals coming soon

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

^^^
is that HP laptop a good deal?...
nerd.gif

Or should I just wait?...
That's what i was wonderin..

I don't know too much about HP laptops..so i'm not sure if i should wait either..i might just check it out myself this Saturday at Wal-Mart..

The Kohl's and rumored Sam's Club updates are on the front page. $197.00 laptop is the highlight of the Sam's Club ad.

The Kohl's and rumored Sam's Club updates are on the front page. $197.00 laptop is the highlight of the Sam's Club ad.

kohl's looks pretty straight---I might go there to pick up stuff for my house.

Still not liking the NON tv deals, when is best buy's coming out!?

I wouldnt really worry about lining up too early like in the past cuz yall gotta realize that the jobless rate is 10.2% and climbing.
I'm just saying
grin.gif

Walmart is doing their weekly Saturday sales leading up to Black Friday again. Here is this week's ad.

2ai3nur.jpg
this was actaully pretty crazy. there was no set lines so those who were there very early had it bad. the rules were that they were going tomention the "secret" location of the item and lines had to be form there. once 7:30 hit the location was mentioned and everyone started running.there was at least 30 laptops so plenty of people got it. the the 42" on the other hand only 2.

Back
Top Bottom