BLACK FRIDAY 2009!!! THE FALL OUT!!! STORIES & BOUNTIES!!!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

TOTAL for BF, I spent about 1 stack

$110 Bestbuy online (Tomtom)
$110 at the DG Sale (2 jackets, 3 crewnecks, 1 hoodie, 6 tees)
$180 at Crooks (2 crew necks, 2 wallets, 7 tees, 1 fitted, 1 jacket)
$160 at FOOTAGE BY TheCoolShoeShine ( UNION AM97x360 , greyone trainers)
$440 at the skateshop ( unfutura high, huf blazers, gucci dunks, eS One (Koston) Black, eS One (Koston) Khaki )

I'm having a merry christmas.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Looks like you did it right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i think Woodbury Commons had the craziest sales of this Black Friday. Stores were doing 40-50% off damn near everything in the store no exclusions
I live near there and traffic was ridiculous. I didn't even bother to go check it out

some of these cheap TV brands i;ve never heard of..... hope you guys aren't camping out next year for a new cheap TV

Got the APEX 40 inch LCD from Target. $450 Not a bad price for a 1080p All LCD tvs are made the same. Only difference is the label slapped on it

after 30 hours awake, and 15 hours of sleep, here's my day:

2 Pair of Jeans for 30 at Old Navy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gigaware iPod speakers at Radioshack for 50
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
copped at like 10 AM
laugh.gif

Sweater, tee, socks, boxers at Nautica for 40
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
half off everything was ridiculous
Beanies and Tees for 50 online at Old Navy

probably shoulda bought a jacket i guess I'll just wait for KLoop

picked up samsung 40" 1080p at best buy yesterday at 4:30pm for $597. they were sold out at the bb by my house but the other bb out in the sticks had like15 of them.

Ended up copping 2 button up shirts (50% off) from Banana Republic for $37 and a pair of chinos (50% off) and 2 button ups (40% off) from J Crew for $83.Definitely glad I slept in til noon too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Skate shop with Guccis still in LA? Where?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Glad you went by Raineer place. His spot is looking dope. Nice prices on kicks too
pimp.gif
Identity
Yeah bro, his spot is super clean. I had to pick up some eBay purchases i'd been lagging on.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

TOTAL for BF, I spent about 1 stack

$110 Bestbuy online (Tomtom)
$110 at the DG Sale (2 jackets, 3 crewnecks, 1 hoodie, 6 tees)
$180 at Crooks (2 crew necks, 2 wallets, 7 tees, 1 fitted, 1 jacket)
$160 at FOOTAGE BY TheCoolShoeShine ( UNION AM97x360 , greyone trainers)
$440 at the skateshop ( unfutura high, huf blazers, gucci dunks, eS One (Koston) Black, eS One (Koston) Khaki )

I'm having a merry christmas.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Looks like you did it right
pimp.gif
I tried bro
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

I haven't done BF for 4 years due to my time at The Attic and Bestbuy.

I made my comeback with a bang. I Can't imagine how much it would have been if I paid MSRP
sick.gif

copped 3 champion super hoods for 40$ a piece from modells and the white/orange and white/burgundy air forces for 24.99

so far:

Macys: Tommy Hilfiger Cardigan, Levi 501
Urban: All-Son jacket, Levi 501
Old Navy: 2 white thermals, sweater
Footlocker: Air Max Wrights

Headed back out in a minute...hoping to grab some dress shirts at Macy's for $11.99 before 1 pm.

roll.gif
Dynex. You did not get a deal. You got got. Those are the store brand TVs for a reason at Best Buy. I know people who work there that will tell youstraight up that it sucks if you're trying to buy one.

Originally Posted by chickhien

picked up samsung 40" 1080p at best buy yesterday at 4:30pm for $597. they were sold out at the bb by my house but the other bb out in the sticks had like 15 of them.
I picked up this same TV on Monday.

i think Woodbury Commons had the craziest sales of this Black Friday. Stores were doing 40-50% off damn near everything in the store no exclusions

I went there last year.

Guarantee there was no sale for Premium Wheat Timbs.

Not really worth it ot me.

Woodbury is very overrated. Most of the stuff is way out of season and most of the times there are never deals to have had. People buy stuff to make themselvesbetter for going all the way out there. Polo Factory Store stuff is made different that what's in the department stores and official Polo stores. The onlygood store at Woodbury is Levi's and even then its not that great.

I made the mistake of joining the Woodbury madness last year. I reached the last exit before Woodbury and spent the next 1.5 hours there. Then another 1/2 hourlooking for parking.

I came away with a couple rugbies and a polo from RL outlet, and a mug from RL home. NOT worth it. The sales weren't great at any store I can remember andLacoste was a mad house.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

I went there last year.

Guarantee there was no sale for Premium Wheat Timbs.

Not really worth it ot me.
V.I.M. had timbs for 90 thought that was a pretty good deal

and
eek.gif
tired.gif
at the burgundy forces for 25..i was inmodells but aint go to the kicks section
sick.gif

Copped 5 blu Ray movies from BB for $55. Bought the dark night collector edition for $20 from target. A ps3 controller, vaccum and a old navy pea coat.

Back
Top Bottom