Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just browsed the page and read the fine print on the iPad page... I can't lie, I don't see how this answers my question
laugh.gif

Repped anyway. Hope iYen is right.
I can't think of a reason as to why they'd deny you from doing that. 

You're just using the gift card asap, rather than waiting to use it.

To get a soild answer: call a target and ask them this question.

Breaking BF news: if you're looking for a new tv. Walmart is selling a 50in lg for $448 right now! The deal was supposed to start tommorrow at 8am, but someone on slickdeals got the tv for the deal price, even though the tv is technically not for sale.

I just bought the tv for the pre-BF sale price. :pimp:

The tv is lg led tv ln51000. It's 50in, 1080p, led, 2 hdmi. Idk if it's 60hz or 120hz, I would expect 60hz.
Here's the item # 071919259129

I copped the only one that was on the shelves.
A bunch of walmarts will have a bunch in stock. So if they say they don't have it, then they don't know about the sale or are lying.

Here's the link to slickdeals.
http://slickdeals.net/f/6461598-lg-50-ln51-walmart-pre-black-friday-deal-is-live-now-448-ymmwv

Last edited:
Good looks iYen

You guys see anything on Amazon yet?
amazon will be selling an lg HDTV at 7:50am pst tommorrow. I think that the tv will be comparable to the one that Walmart is selling, but idk. Amazon doesn't specify what their lightening deals are going to be.

Good looks iYen

amazon will be selling an lg HDTV at 7:50am pst tommorrow. I think that the tv will be comparable to the one that Walmart is selling, but idk. Amazon doesn't specify what their lightening deals are going to be.
link to the deal please.
1. click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/...t=4201&pf_rd_p=1652039642&pf_rd_i=navbar-4201

2. Scroll down. You'll see "Sort by Category." 

3. Hover your mouse over "Sort by Category."

4. A selection box will pop up. Click "electronics."

5. Under "Today's Limited-Time Deals" click the right arrow.

6. On the very left, you should see "Upcoming DealDoorbuster Savings on LG HDTVDeal starts at 7:50 AM."

Once it's that time, you'll need to navigate to that exact spot to be able to get the lightening deal. 

IDK what size tv this will be so this could be 32-50in tv. 

I would assume it's a 50in since it's so close to walmart's sale which starts at pretty much the exact same time.

Lightining deals go AWAY VERY FAST!!!

Especially if it's something like this. These deals are gone in less than a second. I'm not joking. I've been through this process several times. You'll be refreshing your comp a bunch of times just to make sure that the "add to cart" button appears. So, I'd reccomend having at least two tabs open. One tab for viewing the deal countdown and one to click the "add to cart" button. If one tab doesn't refresh immediately, refresh the other tab.

I'd reccomend to just cop the 50in from a local walmart right now, if you can.

You'll save yourself some hassle.

Breaking BF news: if you're looking for a new tv. Walmart is selling a 50in lg for $448 right now! The deal was supposed to start tommorrow at 8am, but someone on slickdeals got the tv for the deal price, even though the tv is technically not for sale.

I just bought the tv for the pre-BF sale price. :pimp:

The tv is lg led tv ln51000. It's 50in, 1080p, led, 2 hdmi. Idk if it's 60hz or 120hz, I would expect 60hz.
Here's the item # 071919259129

I copped the only one that was on the shelves.
A bunch of walmarts will have a bunch in stock. So if they say they don't have it, then they don't know about the sale or are lying.

Here's the link to slickdeals.
http://slickdeals.net/f/6461598-lg-50-ln51-walmart-pre-black-friday-deal-is-live-now-448-ymmwv

I saw this last night my wal mart had like 6 of them out, I don't need a tv though.

Good looks iYen

link to the deal please.
1. click this link: http://www.amazon.com/Black-Friday/b/ref=nav_swm_CBF_2013-max?_encoding=UTF8&node=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=nav-sitewide-msg&pf_rd_r=0VH6N80729BNZKP5N6FN&pf_rd_t=4201&pf_rd_p=1652039642&pf_rd_i=navbar-4201
2. Scroll down. You'll see "Sort by Category." 
3. Hover your mouse over "Sort by Category."
4. A selection box will pop up. Click "electronics."
5. Under "Today's Limited-Time Deals" click the right arrow.
6. On the very left, you should see "Upcoming DealDoorbuster Savings on LG HDTVDeal starts at 7:50 AM."

Once it's that time, you'll need to navigate to that exact spot to be able to get the lightening deal. 
IDK what size tv this will be so this could be 32-50in tv. 
I would assume it's a 50in since it's so close to walmart's sale which starts at pretty much the exact same time.
Lightining deals go AWAY VERY FAST!!!
Especially if it's something like this. These deals are gone in less than a second. I'm not joking. I've been through this process several times. You'll be refreshing your comp a bunch of times just to make sure that the "add to cart" button appears. So, I'd reccomend having at least two tabs open. One tab for viewing the deal countdown and one to click the "add to cart" button. If one tab doesn't refresh immediately, refresh the other tab.

I'd reccomend to just cop the 50in from a local walmart right now, if you can.
You'll save yourself some hassle.

That write up :smokin Less than a second though. If I can get through on Nikestore for some shoes I hope I can get through for one of these lightning deals. Does amazon hold items if they're in your cart? lol Not sure how people are able to add to cart, enter their payment info, and checkout in a second.

That write up
smokin.gif
Less than a second though. If I can get through on Nikestore for some shoes I hope I can get through for one of these lightning deals. Does amazon hold items if they're in your cart? lol Not sure how people are able to add to cart, enter their payment info, and checkout in a second.
I apologize for not being clear.

Once you click "add to cart," you have 20-30 minutes to purchase the product.

There will be a progress bar under the lightening deal that says something like "70% claimed."

On some of the BF amazon deals last year, it look less than a second for the deal to go from 0% claimed to 100% claimed. 

The fastest one I participated in was milliseconds long was for a very discounted ps3 in 2008.

As soon as I refreshed the page, the deal was 100% claimed.

Also amazon has 1-click ordering. Some people use that method if they somehow find out what the exact product is.

Last edited:
How can 1 click be applied? Like you have to know the product in advance and refresh THAT page?

For items that go that quickly, unless you're doing something extra.. you don't stand a chance of refreshing and clicking honestly.

How can 1 click be applied? Like you have to know the product in advance and refresh THAT page?
Yeah, you'd need to know the exact product.

I'm was just illustrating that it is possible for some people to be able to purchase a lighting deal in one second.

Edit: I just looked at some of the lightening deals.

Some of them tell you exactly what the product is.

Such as this: Amazon product ASIN B00000J4EY

Last edited:
Need some deals on an iPad mini retina.

Hopefully maybe a slim chance I can talk someone into giving me the deal at target or walmart since it's not really clear.

Anyone copping that 50" LG tv from Walmart? I got a 24 hour walmart near by, debating if I check right now or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom