Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone copping that 50" LG tv from Walmart? I got a 24 hour walmart near by, debating if I check right now or not..
I copped. I wasn't looking for a high end tv. I've purchased LG(32in lcd) before and I had a terrific experience with the tv. 

So, I expect another terriific experience with this new one. 

I copped. I wasn't looking for a high end tv. I've purchased LG(32in lcd) before and I had a terrific experience with the tv. 
So, I expect another terriific experience with this new one. 

I just copped it at the 24 hr walmart in Union City. I was the first one haha. They had about 20 of them. Should've purchased that warranty though..

year 1 of owning tv: contact manfacture to fix or get squaretrade to fix it or reinburburse you

subsequent years of owning tv: have squaretrade fix your tv, replace it, or refund your money.

Squaretrade will usually try other options before they pay out for your filed claim.

I higly reccomend squaretrade.

I have a ST warranty are almost all my electronics.

Last edited:
Been checking the ads so far but haven't seen any Jambox's. Anyone know if there's gonna be any deals for the mid sized Jambox? They retail at $150 so I'm hoping to get it for ~$100

Def getting 2 tv's this year. One for the living room one for my bedroom.

Shopping at best buy tho, I have gift cards

Last edited:
Fry's has a 55" LG led for $499 online/in-store for BF. Shipping might tack on another $60 though. Those wal-mart LG's are probably moving as I type.

That Sanyo is enticing but I'm a don't touch tv's that aren't samsung, lg, or sony.

that Walmart deal is very tempting, and theres a walmart like a mile away from work. 

probably wont get any work done contemplating this haha. 

LG though? any other reviews/ thoughts on their TVs? not gonna be for gaming, just for TV and movies

Subtotal (1 item)

$448.00

Merchandise Fees 

$5.00

Tax 

$40.32

Order Total

$493.32

Last edited:
^
Isn't LG seen as a top tv brand like Samsung? I'm real tempted to get that tv too but I want money to spend on bf.

LG stands for legit.
pimp.gif
except when it comes to cell phones hahah

LG is a name brand.

I've had an lg lcd for about 4 years; I've had no problems with it.

Last edited:
Im looking for an 80 or larger for my media room...but don't want to deal with a projector. I may wait a couple years since the 4k ultras are on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom