Black Friday 2013 Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it holding up now?
 i haven't had any problems with it at all, and the picture still looks great... i also have it hard wired so all the apps run perfectly.
i had bought the 4 year warranty  as well so i'm good for a while if anything happens 

edit: i forgot to mention that it did have a lip sync issue for a little bit, but a firm ware update fixed that 

Where did you get it from? Best buy?

@yanky
  wester digital seems to be the best brand

Right on. You have a wester digital? I need one just to back up my mac and store pics/music.

How is it holding up now?
 i haven't had any problems with it at all, and the picture still looks great... i also have it hard wired so all the apps run perfectly.
i had bought the 4 year warranty  as well so i'm good for a while if anything happens 

edit: i forgot to mention that it did have a lip sync issue for a little bit, but a firm ware update fixed that 
@yanky
  wester digital seems to be the best brand
Right on. You have a wester digital? I need one just to back up my mac and store pics/music.
I think that WD is the best hdd company right now.

Their hdds are very reliable.

Expect 3-5 years of use out of one.

^

I've been using the same passport to backup my media for the past 5 years. Still running strong. :smokin

I picked it up from walmart. com.. i was planing to go stand in line for it all day, but a few blog sites mentioned that they would randomly be putting the deal on the website through out the day.. so i just stalked the site, and ended up catching it..  i was happy as hell too, because i got to spend my thanksgiving at home instead of standing in line all day for a tv 

Last edited:
All I need is a new TV and I will be good. Im not going to fight crowds again......... SMH

I will keep my eye on this thread for the deals

[thread="573710"] [/thread]
I picked it up from walmart. com.. i was planing to go stand in line for it all day, but a few blog sites mentioned that they would randomly be putting the deal on the website through out the day.. so i just stalked the site, and ended up catching it..  i was happy as hell too, because i got to spend my thanksgiving at home instead of standing in line all day for a tv 

That's what I'm trying to come up on. I don't want to deal with the hassle of waiting in long lines and having to maneuver through large crowds of people. I'll be on Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, and Amazon.com like :nerd:

Thanks for the info @IYen I'll probably seal the deal on one of those in the coming weeks.

Last edited:
That's what I'm trying to come up on. I don't want to deal with the hassle of waiting in long lines and having to maneuver through large crowds of people. I'll be on Walmart.com, Bestbuy.com, and Amazon.com like
nerd.gif

Thanks for the info @IYen I'll probably seal the deal on one of those in the coming weeks.
yeah, i'm pretty sure people will be posting a lot of info in here in the next couple of weeks .. i know i will be 

Are you guys just going to stalk slickdeals everyday or is there an area on the site where they'll post the deals for bf?

Should have picked up that 46 in Vizio last year, but i'll keep an eye out this go round.

Walmart might show love on some xbox live time again.

Looking to get The Last of Us for PS3 for the low
Also looking to stock up on the usual Blu Ray deals.

i just wish TRU did their promotion where we get unlimited games for $120.
What was this?

Hoping for a 1tb hard drive, 500 gb internal, and fifa 14 for 30 
nerd.gif
i'm surprised no one has mentioned this before, but 2 or 3 or 4 years ago, i believe it was an NTer Generationz or someone else who put him on told all of NT how to take advantage of a toys r us promotion.  Not gonna get to the details, but you buy 2 games get 1 free, return 2 games for the whole amount, and repeat, buy 2 games get 1 free keeping the free game every time. 

It adds up, and dudes on NT were posting gift receipts and the hauls included 20+games, controllers, bundles, etc

TRU finally caught on, and now their promo is buy 1 get 1 40% off... 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
TRU finally caught on, and now their promo is buy 1 get 1 40% off... 
eyes.gif
Return the retail priced game and keep the game that was 40% off.

That's what I did with gtav. Got it for $36.

Plus tax and shipping and shipping for the retail game, it came out to $48.

A total savings of $17.

Worth it
pimp.gif

They don't do any price adjustments? When Amazon does something like that (i.e. Buy an item and it comes with a free whatever), If you return the main item, but not the free ones, they charge you full price for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom