Black Friday 2k14 1st page for deals you may miss

Ive been trying to tell them

I'm imagining people reading the BF ads on Thanksgiving and seeing the 4k TV like "OOOOHH look! It's less than a 1000 dollars! We HAVE to get that!"

:lol:

4k is worthless especially since the tv is only 60hz!! :lol:

:smh: @ BB not having the F8500 on sale.

The blu ray deals look :pimp:

but I rather wait for them amazon deals :nerd:

Ive been trying to tell them
I'm imagining people reading the BF ads on Thanksgiving and seeing the 4k TV like "OOOOHH look! It's less than a 1000 dollars! We HAVE to get that!"

laugh.gif

4k is worthless especially since the tv is only 60hz!!
laugh.gif

mean.gif
@ BB not having the F8500 on sale.

The blu ray deals look
pimp.gif

but I rather wait for them amazon deals
nerd.gif
That is what I am on 60hz is not about **** but people want to get the tvs cause it is such a low price. Hope that tv is going in your kids room or you using it to watch those reality shows with your girl. Because that the only use you will get out of the tv

The 4k TV in the BestBuy ad is 240hz tho :nerd:

EDIT:

Nah they got me with that "clear rate motion 240" crap

Last edited:
yeah, 60hz is no bueno 

the $199 one is basuda, but the samsung i'm not sure

Last edited:
Also, while checking out tv's remember to research the input lag ratings also, especially if you are using it for gaming

60hz is definitely buns. I know some people don't like the film mode/soap opera effect but I'm not buying a smart tv in 2014 that isn't even capable of it. They push these 60hz models as doorbusters at BF because they've been sitting in the warehouse collecting dust.

From what i've seen and  read it looks like  sony> samsung> and then vizio, sharp, and a few other ones that i'm missing

Last edited:
Can someone rank the quality of the television brands

Honestly you have to check the reviews and the specs for the TVs. People would think that that Samsung 4K TV for $900 at BB is better than the 4K Vizio TV for $1000 , but its not you have to check the specs. The samsung is on 60Hz, vizio is 240Hz more ports etc.

Ya that vizio is in the top 3 out for 4k right now for the price. Good input lag for gaming

The Vizio P Series is a powerhouse. The specs are top notch. I would've kept the one I had but I really wanted 3D. Samsungs have had terrible input lag for a while. I wouldn't buy one if I ever intended to connect a game console.

Last edited:
GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal I just called 2 stores. One isn't doing tickets, and the lady said people have been calling all day.

The other store is doing tickets and have 10 TVs . He said nobody has called about the TVs.

@GrizzlyAnimal I just called 2 stores. One isn't doing tickets, and the lady said people have been calling all day.

The other store is doing tickets and have 10 TVs . He said nobody has called about the TVs.
yeah, i only have one sams here, and dude told me they will give out tickets...  i really hope dude knows what he;s talking about, cause i don't really feel like going through  a throwing elbows, 40 yard dash,  bum rush type situation 
laugh.gif

it's gonna be l;ike 19 degrees outside, so i'm hoping that scares a lot of people from going out there that early to wait 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom