Black guy hair cuts

I really think you'd be amazed at how good the Slimline Pro GTX are once zero gapped for under $80.
Might give them a look. Had a regular slimline back in the day and they were just ehh. Ended up modding a wahl blade to it to make it better.

Might give them a look. Had a regular slimline back in the day and they were just ehh. Ended up modding a wahl blade to it to make it better.

If you didn't like the regular Slimlines then you might not like the GTX version because they have the same power as Slimline Pros. Sent you a PM.

You talking about freehanding a big beard, using a guard to cut it down, maintaining stubble?
It’s like 1 inch af the most. Cheeks a little less full ( ⏸ ) than my neck area
Wanna get something to trim and line up the edges between cuts
I’m fine with paying if it’s gonna last forever

Must say it feels liberating coming home, almost wish I would have shaved if off sooner. Still a work in progress getting it as close as I want.

It’s like 1 inch af the most. Cheeks a little less full ( ⏸ ) than my neck area
Wanna get something to trim and line up the edges between cuts
I’m fine with paying if it’s gonna last forever

What you want to line it up is a trimmer. What you need to cut it down to 1" and maintain the length is a clipper. I don't know that anything will last you "forever" but a quality clipper/trimmer combo from one of the major brands (Wahl, Andis, Oster, Babyliss, Gamma, etc) can certainly last you many years if you take care and maintain it. Do you prefer corded or cordless? A good cordless set will cost you more, but a corded set will probably last longer since you don't need to worry about the batteries degrading over time.

Must say it feels liberating coming home, almost wish I would have shaved if off sooner. Still a work in progress getting it as close as I want.

Seeing the stress my friends go through with the pills and surgeries, I’d rather just shave it and have the peace of mind.

Surgeries? Man I think I'm a give this one more shampoo or oil a chance then I'm permanently bald. Simfort's advertising with the ppm got me, plus this Nubian Goddess Nia sells an oil blend

About to be my next cut

1_GettyImages-1230822935.jpg

Thought that was trisha paytas.

She cold with the cuts tho. Makes me want to cut my hair. Been about 3 months

Back
Top Bottom