Black guy hair cuts

A7012661-D271-4F33-9853-36CD7A0C27B4.jpeg

:pimp:
Always been fresh

Current barber charges 60. Another price increase and I’m done. I get wanting to be paid and living in LA but enough is enough.

Living in Colombia a cut is about $4 and my guy is one of the best barbers I’ve ever gone to. I get a cut every Thursday.

I’m back home for the holidays and my long time barber charges $40 and I usually just tip $10. More than I spend in 3 months. :smh:

Around 2008 he was only charging $20.

Living in Colombia a cut is about $4 and my guy is one of the best barbers I’ve ever gone to. I get a cut every Thursday.

I’m back home for the holidays and my long time barber charges $40 and I usually just tip $10. More than I spend in 3 months. :smh:

Around 2008 he was only charging $20.
How's living in Colombia in general?

Damn I didn't even think about this.

Been shaving my head for ten years but yeah some of this makes sense I guess (price increase). It was 20 back then and I would tip 5. 45--50 for a good cut makes sense to me but DAMN.

You guys getting cut every week? I used to do every two.

My hair grows too fast I need that fade and beard trim every other Friday. Grandfathered in for $20 as it’s my mans from way back high school days but I give him $50-$60 since I never confirm an appointment just show up and he cuts me in. $100 for the Christmas and New Years cuts gotta keep that liaison strong. Nothing worse than having to look for another barber or weed man.

I remember barbers offering home visits a while back for 60, thought it was a decent deal to have them come to you. Can't imagine what they would cost now.
Home visits, I have no problem paying $60, but otherwise, no thanks. At that price point, you might as well begin cutting your own hair. I'm not mad at the barbers charging that amount either. You're free to put a price on your own labor, you're just not getting that from me.

Damn I pay $35 including tip and I was complaining. 60!?!

My old barber does pros now, those guys be caking. He verified on IG and all that lol

Bruh why barbers so damn extra and sassy on social media? It's so weird. :lol:
Have no idea, but it may be an age thing. As far as the extra-ness, that 100% applies to younger women in beauty shops. All that stuff about having your hair already blow-dried and such, and “if you text in my chair, you will have to reschedule your appointment”, that has to be women 25 and under.

Back
Top Bottom