Black guy hair cuts

A7012661-D271-4F33-9853-36CD7A0C27B4.jpeg

:pimp:

My barber retired, smh. Props to dude though, he's only 33. He's been cutting since he was 16, been cutting my hair since he was 19. Dude has opened up multiple barbershops, a barber school and more. Black excellences :pimp:

But now, I gotta find a new barber, lol. I let my **** go for 3 months and finally found a barber, and he's aight. I miss my barber tho :blush:

My barber retired, smh. Props to dude though, he's only 33. He's been cutting since he was 16, been cutting my hair since he was 19. Dude has opened up multiple barbershops, a barber school and more. Black excellences :pimp:

But now, I gotta find a new barber, lol. I let my **** go for 3 months and finally found a barber, and he's aight. I miss my barber tho :blush:
Same, the barbershop that I used to go to never lifted its metal shutters again. They only charged $25 with tip and both barbers were solid. My co-worker recommended one but dude charges like $50. Time to find an affordable one on my own again.

Same, the barbershop that I used to go to never lifted its metal shutters again. They only charged $25 with tip and both barbers were solid. My co-worker recommended one but dude charges like $50. Time to find an affordable one on my own again.
Did you ever end up trying to cut your own?

Last edited:
Yeah I'll try to fade myself again. I actually tried my sideburns once and it came out satisfactory, but I couldn't bring myself to hit the back up. The angles still feel unnatural to me.

Start off just trying to fade the VERY bottom of your neck line and work your way up.

Haircuts have always been expensive though.

I could get a cheap cut and beard trim for way cheaper, but not as good of a job.

Back
Top Bottom