Black guy hair cuts

I pay 30 for my cut now (25 + 5 tip). Been going to him since 2016. I cant even comprehend paying 50+ for a haircut

I did that when I was rocking the goatee. No skills to shape up a beard, so I just pay.

My guy is at $27... He hit $30 and I'm ghost..

I went a long time cutting my own hair.. But I have a lot of hair now.
I've been rocking that "Nate Burlenson" for like a year now. Cleanest way to have hair and still be casual.

Went from a $30 including tip to $40 cut. That’s too much. My tip is factored into that $40 :lol:

Paid $45 including tip from a new barber yesterday here in NYC but it was the best cut I got in awhile

Same. Paying $40 + $5 tip in the Bronx. Dude does is meticulous and does a great job every single time.

He bumped prices up from $35 to $40 in the last 6 months but it’s worth it

Anyone got the andis versatrim?

Is it crap?
It’s not gonna give you sharp lines. If you’re just looking to clean up neck hair, etc between cuts it could work, but I wouldn’t bother TBH. The best reasonably priced cordless trimmer for home use is (zero gapped) Andis Slimline Pro, IMHO.

It’s not gonna give you sharp lines. If you’re just looking to clean up neck hair, etc between cuts it could work, but I wouldn’t bother TBH. The best reasonably priced cordless trimmer for home use is (zero gapped) Andis Slimline Pro, IMHO.
Appreciate it and yeah i just got it to touch up the beard when i cant get to a barber. Was 26 bucks so no biggie

Aint no way on Gods green earth am I letting a barber charge me $60 for a cut especially if I was one of those people that need a hair cut every other week. For that price they better come with a facial *pause* and a fortune cookie.

With that being said, I've been cutting my own hair for years now. I rock waves so there's no need for a barber to do anything unless I want a crispy lineup. Not to mention my cuts aren't that frequent thanks to wolfing sessions. I slap on a 3 guard or a 2.5 and get busy on my own.

Anyone have any recommendations for cutting skin tight. I have a few I use when I go clean shaven but looking for some new ones.

I am open to either of them, just trying to have additional options to cut bald head.
I prefer foil shavers if you want that no stubble bald cut. I've got the Braun Series 9 and it's perfect. Depending on your skin type and whether you're prone to ingrown hairs it might not be the best move. In that case you don't want to go any shorter than a trimmer.

Back
Top Bottom