Black guy hair cuts

Wahl 5 star seniors and Andis t outliner. Both zero gapped

Been using the same t outliner for 10 years. Both made in the USA
5 star good for beards? I just want to keep it clean and lined up between cuts. I don’t know what number length my beard is at, it’s probably a half an inch to an inch long
Need something with guards so I figure out the perfect length

I have a lithium ion and I don’t like it. Not sharp enough and the guards aren’t incremental enough, it goes 1,2,3 then to 6

5 star good for beards? I just want to keep it clean and lined up between cuts. I don’t know what number length my beard is at, it’s probably a half an inch to an inch long
Need something with guards so I figure out the perfect length

I have a lithium ion and I don’t like it. Not sharp enough and the guards aren’t incremental enough, it goes 1,2,3 then to 6
Yea. It's what I use to trim my beard. I use the 1 guard or 1.5 depending on how long I want it (pause)

I was on my local news today. Ksat pulled up on ya boy, while I was shooting some drone content for my friends MLK jr homage sculpture..
My hair was busted live on TV... Had to cancel with my barber a couple days earlier because my wife and son had a run in with covid.. SMH

Hitting a new Barber this week, $40 for a cut and beard trim. Had to hit the market after noticing my current Barber was getting complacent. Been rocking with bruh since before he was in Barber school but he so consumed with getting to the money his cuts be lacking.

For cats who learned how to line themselves up, tips on how y’all learned how to make using your weak hand easier? Also, lining up the back?

For cats who learned how to line themselves up, tips on how y’all learned how to make using your weak hand easier? Also, lining up the back?
There's really no better way to learn than trial & error. Go slow and if you mess up don't keep pushing the rest of the line to try and fix it or you'll end up with a crazy pushback.

I only use my weak hand for the back of my head. Lining yourself is all about getting a perfect angle in front of a mirror and having proper lighting. Other than that, take it slow & don’t push your ish back.

The cut I rock. GOAT status :smokin

Enjoy the hair while you still can. Flourish.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jLnRlbm9yLmNvbS9vWnQxRU5Ydkhad0FBQUFDL3RoZS1iYXNlbWVudC15b3UtZ29uZS1nZXQteW91cnMuZ2lm.gif

Hitting a new Barber this week, $40 for a cut and beard trim. Had to hit the market after noticing my current Barber was getting complacent. Been rocking with bruh since before he was in Barber school but he so consumed with getting to the money his cuts be lacking.
Hate this. Had to switch from my long time guy. Had got lazy and turned into a money grab. I tried to drop hints before rolling out.

Hate this. Had to switch from my long time guy. Had got lazy and turned into a money grab. I tried to drop hints before rolling out.
Hate to see it, another reason why I switched to doing it myself. Always happens barbers get comfortable and start seeing you as a cash cow. Since October probably seen my barber once to take it all off. Guys need to be waken up sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom