Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kalon2000

hmmm i may try to cop to resale...if i do...what size should i get?

sy1fso.jpg

smh at the way these limited releases do people who actually wanted to wear the shoes. Id be rocking them the day I got em in the mail, aint no way Im payin some reseller to get a pair so I guess I wont be gettin these

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

smh at the way these limited releases do people who actually wanted to wear the shoes. Id be rocking them the day I got em in the mail, aint no way Im payin some reseller to get a pair so I guess I wont be gettin these

amen

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

amen

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

$@* i suck at online releases. missed out again. resellers must have jumped all over these. not many in her wanted them n called them trash....yet i still couldnt grab a pair

Can't know the hustle.Footaction,Niketown,Eastbay,etc.. are resellers.They buy em for cheaper and jack the price up too.We buy em for they're price and jack the price up.

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

$@* i suck at online releases. missed out again. resellers must have jumped all over these. not many in her wanted them n called them trash....yet i still couldnt grab a pair

Can't know the hustle.Footaction,Niketown,Eastbay,etc.. are resellers.They buy em for cheaper and jack the price up too.We buy em for they're price and jack the price up.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

How did you order them if they're sold out? lol

haha fail by me, i was just testing the link and tried checking out and when i submitted the order the confirmation screen came up.  but it was the same confirmation number as my playoff order.   

oh well, on to the foams

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

How did you order them if they're sold out? lol

haha fail by me, i was just testing the link and tried checking out and when i submitted the order the confirmation screen came up.  but it was the same confirmation number as my playoff order.   

oh well, on to the foams

nikestore posted the link on twitter right at 11 pm cst and i was checking out by 11 01 for a sz 10.5 but then the site started lagging. it took at least 20-30 sec just to load from clicking checkout to the next page where you put your cc info in, i knew i was sol. then of course when i clicked submit order at 11 02, i got the sold out message. i still got a pair or 2 waiting for me in the morning but i still wanted to get an order in on nike so i would have doubles for sure.

nikestore posted the link on twitter right at 11 pm cst and i was checking out by 11 01 for a sz 10.5 but then the site started lagging. it took at least 20-30 sec just to load from clicking checkout to the next page where you put your cc info in, i knew i was sol. then of course when i clicked submit order at 11 02, i got the sold out message. i still got a pair or 2 waiting for me in the morning but i still wanted to get an order in on nike so i would have doubles for sure.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Well if you can triple up let me know. Also holla at me about those used Bin V's that you got that creased if you trying to get rid of them.

Originally Posted by riddla713

Well if you can triple up let me know. Also holla at me about those used Bin V's that you got that creased if you trying to get rid of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom