Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by beh235

Joints are trash B....

They're not trash, but they are definitely not worth the hype. The Kobes were though
frown.gif

If you haven't seen these in person and held them in your own two hands then your opinion doesn't matter.

They're dope, but I can do without them. I would actually much rather track down a DS pair of Black Cats instead.

Anyway, these didn't appear on NDCuk until around 6am this morning (GMT)! Sold out none the less. Apparently there were dudes starting a queue at midnight for these in London, which means things are getting a little crazy over here!

If you haven't seen these in person and held them in your own two hands then your opinion doesn't matter.

They're dope, but I can do without them. I would actually much rather track down a DS pair of Black Cats instead.

Anyway, these didn't appear on NDCuk until around 6am this morning (GMT)! Sold out none the less. Apparently there were dudes starting a queue at midnight for these in London, which means things are getting a little crazy over here!

What's the deal with these? Just saw the retail is £150! making them officially the 2nd most expensive Jordans ever relased in the UK (after the 18 pairs of Titanium XX3s)

£150 is a crazy price for what is essentially a souped up Black Cat 3

Please tell me that some of the proceeds of this shoe will be put back into the black community or charity in some way -there must be a story behind these.
-If JB is putting the profits from this release entirely into their own pocket, then I'm sorry, but that's the lowest they have ever stooped to!
mad.gif

What's the deal with these? Just saw the retail is £150! making them officially the 2nd most expensive Jordans ever relased in the UK (after the 18 pairs of Titanium XX3s)

£150 is a crazy price for what is essentially a souped up Black Cat 3

Please tell me that some of the proceeds of this shoe will be put back into the black community or charity in some way -there must be a story behind these.
-If JB is putting the profits from this release entirely into their own pocket, then I'm sorry, but that's the lowest they have ever stooped to!
mad.gif

HoH Galleria was a mess, smdh. Got there around 2 AM, but Top Flight Security told me and my boy to go to the Starbucks across the street until 5:30. Met some other heads there, and we all decided to go to the mall entrance closest to HoH in the garage around 4:35 off a whim. Got there, and there was like maybe 15-20 in line in front of us. Only two people claimed my size when I asked, so I was excited. People started showing up for the line, maybe another 15 after us, so we figured we all would be able to cop. Wrong. Randomly for the next hour or so people were being kicked out of the mall at the entrance where we had formed a line, so they were all adding on to the back. Around 7, they let like maybe 8 people in (HoH opened at 8 AM), and the line just stopped at the door. Not sure what happened shortly after that, but somehow the door opened, and everyone rushed the door to see like 30-40ish people mobbed up outside the entrance to Foot Locker ALREADY. Mall security couldn't get anyone into a straight line, and mad people from the end of the line in the garage were cutting up to the front. People were about to fight when one guy pointed out a dude (who was at the END of the original line) that had cut with like 4 of his homeboys, so they all got riled up. Mad people filming on their phones, so I'm sure stuff will be on Youtube today. HPD had to be called in, and they finally got order (some other dude got put in cuffs). Doors to HoH opened around 8:05 and they let people in 10 at a time. Halfway through the third set of 10, someone came out and said they only had a size 13 left. This was maybe 8:15 or :20. I was maybe 30 people from the door, smh. I'll never camp at that spot again.

My fall-back plan came through...sort of. Active Athletes in Sunnyside had a few pairs in, so when I pulled up, there was only a chick out in front that had been waiting since 5 AM for the Playoff XIIIs?!?! I was second in line, and another dude behind me was after the 3s, too. After that, nobody knew about the 3s, because everyone was asking about the Playoffs. Stored opened at 10:30 AM, but didn't have an 11.5, so I copped an 11 and dude bought the 2 10.5s they had.

Got my BHMs (11.5 Kobes off NDC, 11 IIIs from AA), but definitely saw the nature of the beast when stuff is deemed limited and people put a shoe over other's well-being.

HoH Galleria was a mess, smdh. Got there around 2 AM, but Top Flight Security told me and my boy to go to the Starbucks across the street until 5:30. Met some other heads there, and we all decided to go to the mall entrance closest to HoH in the garage around 4:35 off a whim. Got there, and there was like maybe 15-20 in line in front of us. Only two people claimed my size when I asked, so I was excited. People started showing up for the line, maybe another 15 after us, so we figured we all would be able to cop. Wrong. Randomly for the next hour or so people were being kicked out of the mall at the entrance where we had formed a line, so they were all adding on to the back. Around 7, they let like maybe 8 people in (HoH opened at 8 AM), and the line just stopped at the door. Not sure what happened shortly after that, but somehow the door opened, and everyone rushed the door to see like 30-40ish people mobbed up outside the entrance to Foot Locker ALREADY. Mall security couldn't get anyone into a straight line, and mad people from the end of the line in the garage were cutting up to the front. People were about to fight when one guy pointed out a dude (who was at the END of the original line) that had cut with like 4 of his homeboys, so they all got riled up. Mad people filming on their phones, so I'm sure stuff will be on Youtube today. HPD had to be called in, and they finally got order (some other dude got put in cuffs). Doors to HoH opened around 8:05 and they let people in 10 at a time. Halfway through the third set of 10, someone came out and said they only had a size 13 left. This was maybe 8:15 or :20. I was maybe 30 people from the door, smh. I'll never camp at that spot again.

My fall-back plan came through...sort of. Active Athletes in Sunnyside had a few pairs in, so when I pulled up, there was only a chick out in front that had been waiting since 5 AM for the Playoff XIIIs?!?! I was second in line, and another dude behind me was after the 3s, too. After that, nobody knew about the 3s, because everyone was asking about the Playoffs. Stored opened at 10:30 AM, but didn't have an 11.5, so I copped an 11 and dude bought the 2 10.5s they had.

Got my BHMs (11.5 Kobes off NDC, 11 IIIs from AA), but definitely saw the nature of the beast when stuff is deemed limited and people put a shoe over other's well-being.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom