Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by VTex23

HoH Galleria was a mess, smdh. Got there around 2 AM, but Top Flight Security told me and my boy to go to the Starbucks across the street until 5:30. Met some other heads there, and we all decided to go to the mall entrance closest to HoH in the garage around 4:35 off a whim. Got there, and there was like maybe 15-20 in line in front of us. Only two people claimed my size when I asked, so I was excited. People started showing up for the line, maybe another 15 after us, so we figured we all would be able to cop. Wrong. Randomly for the next hour or so people were being kicked out of the mall at the entrance where we had formed a line, so they were all adding on to the back. Around 7, they let like maybe 8 people in (HoH opened at 8 AM), and the line just stopped at the door. Not sure what happened shortly after that, but somehow the door opened, and everyone rushed the door to see like 30-40ish people mobbed up outside the entrance to Foot Locker ALREADY. Mall security couldn't get anyone into a straight line, and mad people from the end of the line in the garage were cutting up to the front. People were about to fight when one guy pointed out a dude (who was at the END of the original line) that had cut with like 4 of his homeboys, so they all got riled up. Mad people filming on their phones, so I'm sure stuff will be on Youtube today. HPD had to be called in, and they finally got order (some other dude got put in cuffs). Doors to HoH opened around 8:05 and they let people in 10 at a time. Halfway through the third set of 10, someone came out and said they only had a size 13 left. This was maybe 8:15 or :20. I was maybe 30 people from the door, smh. I'll never camp at that spot again.

My fall-back plan came through...sort of. Active Athletes in Sunnyside had a few pairs in, so when I pulled up, there was only a chick out in front that had been waiting since 5 AM for the Playoff XIIIs?!?! I was second in line, and another dude behind me was after the 3s, too. After that, nobody knew about the 3s, because everyone was asking about the Playoffs. Stored opened at 10:30 AM, but didn't have an 11.5, so I copped an 11 and dude bought the 2 10.5s they had.

Got my BHMs (11.5 Kobes off NDC, 11 IIIs from AA), but definitely saw the nature of the beast when stuff is deemed limited and people put a shoe over other's well-being.

wow the manager called me at about 10 and asked me if i wanted them... i passed

HoH Galleria was a mess, smdh. Got there around 2 AM, but Top Flight Security told me and my boy to go to the Starbucks across the street until 5:30. Met some other heads there, and we all decided to go to the mall entrance closest to HoH in the garage around 4:35 off a whim. Got there, and there was like maybe 15-20 in line in front of us. Only two people claimed my size when I asked, so I was excited. People started showing up for the line, maybe another 15 after us, so we figured we all would be able to cop. Wrong. Randomly for the next hour or so people were being kicked out of the mall at the entrance where we had formed a line, so they were all adding on to the back. Around 7, they let like maybe 8 people in (HoH opened at 8 AM), and the line just stopped at the door. Not sure what happened shortly after that, but somehow the door opened, and everyone rushed the door to see like 30-40ish people mobbed up outside the entrance to Foot Locker ALREADY. Mall security couldn't get anyone into a straight line, and mad people from the end of the line in the garage were cutting up to the front. People were about to fight when one guy pointed out a dude (who was at the END of the original line) that had cut with like 4 of his homeboys, so they all got riled up. Mad people filming on their phones, so I'm sure stuff will be on Youtube today. HPD had to be called in, and they finally got order (some other dude got put in cuffs). Doors to HoH opened around 8:05 and they let people in 10 at a time. Halfway through the third set of 10, someone came out and said they only had a size 13 left. This was maybe 8:15 or :20. I was maybe 30 people from the door, smh. I'll never camp at that spot again.

My fall-back plan came through...sort of. Active Athletes in Sunnyside had a few pairs in, so when I pulled up, there was only a chick out in front that had been waiting since 5 AM for the Playoff XIIIs?!?! I was second in line, and another dude behind me was after the 3s, too. After that, nobody knew about the 3s, because everyone was asking about the Playoffs. Stored opened at 10:30 AM, but didn't have an 11.5, so I copped an 11 and dude bought the 2 10.5s they had.

Got my BHMs (11.5 Kobes off NDC, 11 IIIs from AA), but definitely saw the nature of the beast when stuff is deemed limited and people put a shoe over other's well-being.

wow the manager called me at about 10 and asked me if i wanted them... i passed

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

wow the manager of hoh called me at about 10 and asked me if i wanted them... i passed, also my connect at AA hit me up about a month ago about the BHM's. Its kinda ridiculous what you gotta do to get limited kicks nowadays

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

wow the manager of hoh called me at about 10 and asked me if i wanted them... i passed, also my connect at AA hit me up about a month ago about the BHM's. Its kinda ridiculous what you gotta do to get limited kicks nowadays

SOOOOO WHAT TIME DID THESE POP UP ON JIMMY JAZZ .COM????.......CHECKED @ MIDNITE CAUSE I WAS GONNA GET THE 13 FROM THERE AND NEITHER THESE OR THE 13S WERE UP.......JUST CHECKED AND SEEN THEM AND SOLD OUT......DIDNT EVEN KNOW OR EXPECT THEY WOULD HAVE THEM UP!!!!!.......DAMN MISSED OUT 
mad.gif

SOOOOO WHAT TIME DID THESE POP UP ON JIMMY JAZZ .COM????.......CHECKED @ MIDNITE CAUSE I WAS GONNA GET THE 13 FROM THERE AND NEITHER THESE OR THE 13S WERE UP.......JUST CHECKED AND SEEN THEM AND SOLD OUT......DIDNT EVEN KNOW OR EXPECT THEY WOULD HAVE THEM UP!!!!!.......DAMN MISSED OUT 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

mad.gif

Jimmy Jazz had these? I don't see them on the site. Do you have a link?

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

mad.gif

Jimmy Jazz had these? I don't see them on the site. Do you have a link?

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

$@* i suck at online releases. missed out again. resellers must have jumped all over these. not many in her wanted them n called them trash....yet i still couldnt grab a pair

Can't know the hustle.Footaction,Niketown,Eastbay,etc.. are resellers.They buy em for cheaper and jack the price up too.We buy em for they're price and jack the price up.

You're an idiot. 

stop-posting-funny-pictures_20091124_1977705865.jpg

Originally Posted by Tang

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

$@* i suck at online releases. missed out again. resellers must have jumped all over these. not many in her wanted them n called them trash....yet i still couldnt grab a pair

Can't know the hustle.Footaction,Niketown,Eastbay,etc.. are resellers.They buy em for cheaper and jack the price up too.We buy em for they're price and jack the price up.

You're an idiot. 

stop-posting-funny-pictures_20091124_1977705865.jpg

I don't eff with hoh unless that's the only spot that got what I need.... It never fails... We dindt gt our shipment.. Dunno hw mny pairs I got... Check back check back... Glad I was able to copp in the hood.... Since I couldn't gt the bins and m def not willing to pay crazy prices 4 bills? Cme on now! To each his own but na' m cool.... Also scooped em playoff those are freakin nice....

I don't eff with hoh unless that's the only spot that got what I need.... It never fails... We dindt gt our shipment.. Dunno hw mny pairs I got... Check back check back... Glad I was able to copp in the hood.... Since I couldn't gt the bins and m def not willing to pay crazy prices 4 bills? Cme on now! To each his own but na' m cool.... Also scooped em playoff those are freakin nice....

Easy pick up, hit up shiekh at 10:30 on my break from work only me and 3 other guys buying them they also had the kobes but I passed on them.

Easy pick up, hit up shiekh at 10:30 on my break from work only me and 3 other guys buying them they also had the kobes but I passed on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom