Black History Month Air Jordan III Black Gold 2011 PICS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant believe people actually camped for these 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Okay, y'all are really gonna keep quoting that fatass stack of pictures to say some worthless ****? Wow...

Okay, y'all are really gonna keep quoting that fatass stack of pictures to say some worthless ****? Wow...

Was not impressed looking at pics and vids but got a pair anyways.  Once i got home and actually held them in my hands and felt the quality, i knew i made a good decision.

Was not impressed looking at pics and vids but got a pair anyways.  Once i got home and actually held them in my hands and felt the quality, i knew i made a good decision.

It didn't take much. I just went the previous night to hoh and stood in line for 30 minutes for 2 tickets. The next day, I got up and went again to buy them. Got 2 pairs. It just proves, if you put in a small amount of work (if you'd even consider it work) you'll get what you need. It's all about effort.

It didn't take much. I just went the previous night to hoh and stood in line for 30 minutes for 2 tickets. The next day, I got up and went again to buy them. Got 2 pairs. It just proves, if you put in a small amount of work (if you'd even consider it work) you'll get what you need. It's all about effort.

I'm good on these, I love III's and I just couldn't do it. I guess from a collectors standpoint they're cool....I guess, but I probably wouldn't cop unless I had full intentions on flipping them.
Then again....I'm no reseller and I can't stand haggling with low ballers.

I'm good on these, I love III's and I just couldn't do it. I guess from a collectors standpoint they're cool....I guess, but I probably wouldn't cop unless I had full intentions on flipping them.
Then again....I'm no reseller and I can't stand haggling with low ballers.

My Story. 

First time actually "camping/lining" up at Southcenter HOH.

Woke up at 3:30 AM to a frozen windshield which I had to drop by the gas station to pour warm water to get it off. 

Then headed to Southcenter HOH, got there around 4:20 AM with about 20+ cats.. 

Chopped it up with most people, security dudes opened the "mall door" around 6:00 AM..

Lots of people pushing & shoving for the " 5 at a time single file walk to stand in another line for the HOH to open.. "

With an extra hour to spare, just spoke to everyone around and met more cool heads.. 

Did a head count (pause.) and my spot was counted for #32 with the rumor of 50 pairs I pretty happy. 

But when they opened the doors they said that they only had about 35 or so pairs of III's. 

Then tons of others started to get worried.

Ended up getting the very last Sz. 8 (Perfect Size) the only sizes after me were a Sz. 14 (Which still sold.)

Then, when I was walking out I met some 14Yr old with his mother and was looking for the size I got.

Being in his position at age 14 just learning about the shoe trade, I felt the urge to work a deal with him. 

To my surprise he ended up offering me a pair of Worn 2x BIN VII's + Worn 2x Oreo VI's + $40. 

I took it right on the spot. 

Ended up meeting up later on the day and came home a happy camper. 

Air Jordan BIN VII (+ Air Jordan Oreo VI 

( Ended up finding those 06 Penny IV's for $40 at N.Rack )

My Story. 

First time actually "camping/lining" up at Southcenter HOH.

Woke up at 3:30 AM to a frozen windshield which I had to drop by the gas station to pour warm water to get it off. 

Then headed to Southcenter HOH, got there around 4:20 AM with about 20+ cats.. 

Chopped it up with most people, security dudes opened the "mall door" around 6:00 AM..

Lots of people pushing & shoving for the " 5 at a time single file walk to stand in another line for the HOH to open.. "

With an extra hour to spare, just spoke to everyone around and met more cool heads.. 

Did a head count (pause.) and my spot was counted for #32 with the rumor of 50 pairs I pretty happy. 

But when they opened the doors they said that they only had about 35 or so pairs of III's. 

Then tons of others started to get worried.

Ended up getting the very last Sz. 8 (Perfect Size) the only sizes after me were a Sz. 14 (Which still sold.)

Then, when I was walking out I met some 14Yr old with his mother and was looking for the size I got.

Being in his position at age 14 just learning about the shoe trade, I felt the urge to work a deal with him. 

To my surprise he ended up offering me a pair of Worn 2x BIN VII's + Worn 2x Oreo VI's + $40. 

I took it right on the spot. 

Ended up meeting up later on the day and came home a happy camper. 

Air Jordan BIN VII (+ Air Jordan Oreo VI 

( Ended up finding those 06 Penny IV's for $40 at N.Rack )

^Ummmm....You didn't really do him any service by accepting that trade. Good for you, but that kid just got GOT!

^Ummmm....You didn't really do him any service by accepting that trade. Good for you, but that kid just got GOT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom