Black/Infrared legit check

Got another pair coming from Jimmy Jazz will compare with a pair I got from finish line and let you know

Damn.. So it appears that flightclub sold a fake.. I wonder how many other pairs like this theyve sold..?

Damn.. So it appears that flightclub sold a fake.. I wonder how many other pairs like this theyve sold..?

Heard someone took a super perfect GM to flight club and they took it on a consignment as if it was real.

Last edited:
the small box and the foggy air bubble on that FC pair should've been a dead giveaway also.

I guess that you can't really blame flightclub too much.. These unauthorized fakes nowadays are almost identical, especially with this release. Then again, the employes there should know enough about legit shoes to be able to seperate the fakes from legit pairs.

Flight club employees are clueless, at least in NY. A legit check for them is having the receipt.

Unless its extremely noticeable, FC wouldn't be able to tell. I was once told that FC carries GM's in their inventory, whether they know - it's anybody's guess.

Last edited:
Flight club employees are clueless, at least in NY. A legit check for them is having the receipt.

Unless its extremely noticeable, FC wouldn't be able to tell. I was once told that FC carries GM's in their inventory, whether they know - it's anybody's guess.

This is true. I Now know for a fact black cement 3 GMs are / or sold already in flight club nyc.

wow this sucks...
mean.gif

Maybe they are slipping these days but in the past they always seemed on point

This kind of makes me think twice on buying from FC. Does anyone else have any bad experiences with them though? This is the first I've heard of them selling GMs.

show me the bottoms of both pair of flight club

oh and i told you first page that they was legit, been in the game like 26 yrs SON!

Last edited:
also if the box is beat up, thats another giveaway that they are fakes. are both pair insole painted with a flat paint on both the iss pair and fc pair?

Hey yall, im new to this site but hopefully my opinions can be considered as im pretty up on my Jordan game & been collecting for a while now. I noticed the talk of the material around the bubbles on the ankles aka nubuck/durabuck or whatever type of buck it may be,lol, & from the pictures id be definitely willing to say they are not legit. Sorry if what im about to say has been mentioned but Ive read most but not the whole thread. The reason I'd say they aren't legit is because the pic you posted of the material around the bubble on the ankle is the same as the material on the  ankle bubble. The thing is once the base of the bubble meets the shoe it changes to a more smoothed down version of the material. I know the materials all the same type of leather & it's not anything funky but to compare what the material at the base of the bubble looks like is how ostrich leather looks. It looks like a grainy shinier textured type of material. & that's where the problem comes in for me where it looks like the shoes not legit. I took a pic of my 100% legit pair i got from champs close up to show exactly how it should look & am bout to post it, but while taking the pic i noticed something. When i took the pic my flash was on & i figured it would make the pic more clear so i left it on, but it made me realize that going by the material at the base of the bubble on the ankles i may actually be wrong & that pair is probably legit. When taking the pic with the flash on for some reason it makes the material at ther base look exactly the same as the material on the bubble & it don't even look like a shinier more textured material. Then i took a pic without the flash & it showed exactly what the material looks like. So if you have just been going by the looks of that material around the base of the bubble, if it looks like the pic i took without the flash id be willing to say they are legit. Maybe you weren't noticing how different the leather looked when you were posting the pics and it's also the reason someone thought you were putting up a kids pair cause i think maybe the gs like the ps pair use the same textured material for the base as the bubble/whole shoe.

Sorry if this huge posting was a bit confusing cause how big it was, just trying to help some fellow collectors out.

Took me about an hour but I finally figured it out.

The material between the heel tab is different, the ISS pair matches you guys pair.

View media item 1291942
FC

View media item 1291943
ISS

Taking pics with the flash I couldn't see much difference with the infrared
View media item 1291944
FC

View media item 1291945
ISS

Untill I took a pic under a lamp with and without the flash on

View media item 1291946
View media item 1291947
The ISS pair looks red, while the FC pair almsot looks fusha

And again the FC pair came in a very small box

View media item 1291949
3343ozl.jpg

Sticking with the ISS pair. Thanks for your help frankw frankw and @NYMETS207
Are you sure there from FC. Where's the FC sticker?

Hey yall, im new to this site but hopefully my opinions can be considered as im pretty up on my Jordan game & been collecting for a while now. I noticed the talk of the material around the bubbles on the ankles aka nubuck/durabuck or whatever type of buck it may be,lol, & from the pictures id be definitely willing to say they are not legit. Sorry if what im about to say has been mentioned but Ive read most but not the whole thread. The reason I'd say they aren't legit is because the pic you posted of the material around the bubble on the ankle is the same as the material on the  ankle bubble. The thing is once the base of the bubble meets the shoe it changes to a more smoothed down version of the material. I know the materials all the same type of leather & it's not anything funky but to compare what the material at the base of the bubble looks like is how ostrich leather looks. It looks like a grainy shinier textured type of material. & that's where the problem comes in for me where it looks like the shoes not legit. I took a pic of my 100% legit pair i got from champs close up to show exactly how it should look & am bout to post it, but while taking the pic i noticed something. When i took the pic my flash was on & i figured it would make the pic more clear so i left it on, but it made me realize that going by the material at the base of the bubble on the ankles i may actually be wrong & that pair is probably legit. When taking the pic with the flash on for some reason it makes the material at ther base look exactly the same as the material on the bubble & it don't even look like a shinier more textured material. Then i took a pic without the flash & it showed exactly what the material looks like. So if you have just been going by the looks of that material around the base of the bubble, if it looks like the pic i took without the flash id be willing to say they are legit. Maybe you weren't noticing how different the leather looked when you were posting the pics and it's also the reason someone thought you were putting up a kids pair cause i think maybe the gs like the ps pair use the same textured material for the base as the bubble/whole shoe.View media item 1301439

View media item 1301440

Sorry if this huge posting was a bit confusing cause how big it was, just trying to help some fellow collectors out.

It's been said by several people that their pairs from retail stores don't have the different material by the ankle bubbble, and that is not a sign of telling fakes.
Are you sure there from FC. Where's the FC sticker?

I had peeled the sticker off, they are from Flight Club NY.

Back
Top Bottom