Black/Infrared legit check

Thx man. I'm really trying to get to the bottom of these 6s..The fakes are damn good of these. We will find a few consistent tells sooner or later..The color is a DEF as of right now. Could you snap a few more comparison shots when you feel like it just to get more angles, especially around the ankle bubbles, material behind the tongues..

Last edited:
Yeah we really do have to get to the bottom of this because ISS' rep is on the line as well. If these are indeed fake, a lot of us are gonna have to legit check sneakers we purchased from there and assumed they were legit because of their sponsorship with NT.

With all that being said, I still think they're legit and I'd bring them into flight club if possible to get further opinions.

One thing I found odd about the FC pair is the box is smaller than the rest of the boxes for my 6's. The ISS box was about the same size as the other boxes. Don't know if that matters

Can somebody take a pic of the bottom of their insole for me, trying to see something

One thing I found odd about the FC pair is the box is smaller than the rest of the boxes for my 6's. The ISS box was about the same size as the other boxes. Don't know if that matters
from what i see IMO the ISS looks like my pair and the FC looks wrong. just imo. 

i notice the stitching under the lateral side bubble there are 3 loop of stitching overlapping which is the same as my pair from NikeTown.

from what i see IMO the ISS looks like my pair and the FC looks wrong. just imo. 

i notice the stitching under the lateral side bubble there are 3 loop of stitching overlapping which is the same as my pair from NikeTown.

Not sure what area your referring to

Not sure what area your referring to
stitching around the bubble area on the lateral side of the shoe. on the bottom part of the stitching there are two to three stitches overlapping on my pair as well as the pair you shown from ISS. mine is of course authentic from Nike Town.

the holes on mine lines up more with the ISS pair as well. the hue also when taken with the flash has a hint of orange and then pink instead of straight out pink. 

just something for your thoughts. based on the pictures, my personal opinion would judge the ISS pair as authentic. the number under the insole is also more legible like your ISS pair.

Then looks like I need to contact FC, thanks fam

Last edited:
Yours are from retail store? Then I guess the font and glue stripes varys

Yeah my pair is from ndc... I had another pair from fnl and the font was diff. I think both pairs you have are authentic, get a legit check at fc if you can tho

Yeah my pair is from ndc... I had another pair from fnl and the font was diff. I think both pairs you have are authentic, get a legit check at fc if you can tho

I don't live in NY or LA so can't take to get legit checked.

Damn I don't know what to tell you bro, did you decide whether you're going to return them or not? If you want any more specific pics for comparison with my sz. 11 NDC pair let me know and I'll post em up.

Damn I don't know what to tell you bro, did you decide whether you're going to return them or not? If you want any more specific pics for comparison with my sz. 11 NDC pair let me know and I'll post em up.

Going off of what frankw frankw said, I'm going to keep the ISS pair. If you could post a straight heel shot that would help.

Took me about an hour but I finally figured it out.

The material between the heel tab is different, the ISS pair matches you guys pair.

View media item 1291942
FC

View media item 1291943
ISS

Taking pics with the flash I couldn't see much difference with the infrared
View media item 1291944
FC

View media item 1291945
ISS

Untill I took a pic under a lamp with and without the flash on

View media item 1291946
View media item 1291947
The ISS pair looks red, while the FC pair almsot looks fusha

And again the FC pair came in a very small box

View media item 1291949
3343ozl.jpg

Sticking with the ISS pair. Thanks for your help frankw frankw and nymets207 nymets207

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom