Black/Infrared legit check

After emailing back and forth with FC and providing them pics, they told me to close my paypal claim, and they would send me a return sticker to due an exchange. Problem is I want a refund.

Got a little time today, so I'm messing around.

I put 3 pairs (NDC, 2 FNL) in the sun with flash and tried to use the same angle used in earlier posts. All 3 showed Red/Orange hue with the Flash On and in sunlight.

I also tested them out of the sun. With Flash out of the sun, they still had a Red/Orange hue. Without Flash and out of the sun, they all kept the Pink hue.

1 - NDC, 2 - FNL, 3 - FNL. In Sun with Flash (without Flash sun still made them look Red/Orange)
View media item 1301881View media item 1301882View media item 1301883
1 - Without Flash out of Sun (Pink), 2 - With Flash out of Sun (Back to Red/Orange). All 3 showed same results, so didn't post them all again.
View media item 1301885View media item 1301886
After taking all these pics though, I must say that I believe these are more Iridescent Infrared. Clearly there are at least three shades to the color, so all the repainting doesn't make much sense to me as some of the time, the shoe seems to be a classic infrared.

Last edited:
Is SoleHeat.com official
I bought from them and they sent me some infrared 6s and the craftsmanship was straight garbage. Glue marks everywhere, paint blemishes, i mean it was bad. I know the QC leaves a little to be desired on these sometimes but these were bad.  I asked for a refund and they refused. they gave me $15 off refund but would not exchange or offer a full refund.  I dont know they might have been fake. But its so hard to tell with these. They took forever to ship too. They have been put on blast on IG for selling fakes soo....Buy at your own risk. Msg me for more details.

As for the legit Check, I think both the FC & the ISS are legit.  Mine are pinkish and i got from FinishLine with receipt.

Let me know if you want pics for that.

P.S. I know its a Little late but ppl are still buiying these.  Hopefully this helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom