Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

^
I'm of the mind set that unless you personally saw someone pluck out a pair straight outta the production line and handed them to you while the rest are getting a QC stamp by an actual PLM/Nike employee.......then they're fake!

He'll I don't even trust small shops anymore. Unless I purchase them from a reputable dealer i.e. FTL, Nike, FNL, or any other major retailer, I won't bother chasing down a pair in the aftermarket.

Judging off that video and several pics thus far, IMO the shoe clearly has nubuck AND durabuck. Clearly. But that's just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
holiday sales are much more important than summer sales. your shoe agenda doesn't matter to nike in the least.

I think they're changing that. That's why you have so many kicks releasing in August before school and college starts for kids.

He'll I don't even trust small shops anymore. Unless I purchase them from a reputable dealer i.e. FTL, Nike, FNL, or any other major retailer, I won't bother chasing down a pair in the aftermarket.
I completely agree my dude.

City Gear-Don't trust them

Urban Outlet- Don' trust them

Jimmy Jazz- "Don't trust them

on and on and on

Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, Hibbets, Champs, I only trust them ONLINE or on Release Day now.

Too many people have spoke on returning Gm or Replicas in place of the Authentic they bought at a retailer.

I myself returned a pair of Concord low's recently because it had an ink stain on the clear sole that I couldn't remove.

It was clear they guy accepting the return was a fan of JB, but he probably wouldn't have been aware if I had returned a GM or Replica.

The guys on this site who've claimed to have defrauded retailers by returning GM's in place of Authentics, should be IP Banned.

Funny how all of these dudes posting reviews on Youtube are getting these now, but they're "real". Yeah ok :lol:

I'd like to see the production dates.

Which broswer do you use and are there others in your household that use your wifi for nextflix etc.?
Sometimes chrome an other times safari at that time nobody is awake here. I got close once but had to wait next in line on NDC...never got to checkout on some black/red 13s.

Sometimes chrome an other times safari at that time nobody is awake here. I got close once but had to wait next in line on NDC...never got to checkout on some black/red 13s.
Tweetdeck, practice and just quickness. Have you seem MexicanSneakerHeads videos? Need a setup as good or better than his. 

Tweetdeck, practice and just quickness. Have you seem MexicanSneakerHeads videos? Need a setup as good or better than his. 
rule of thumb: be faster than mexican sneakerhead. that dude has zero sense of urgency generally. you can see the thousands of pairs slip by as he lets milliseconds waste away.

rule of thumb: be faster than mexican sneakerhead. that dude has zero sense of urgency generally. you can see the thousands of pairs slip by as he lets milliseconds waste away.
If you're on the west coast/socal, what time do they release? And when should you expect to wake up (that is if you have to)?

Might have these in hand by friday my plug wants 3 something might just do it to avoid hassle come RD....
I doubt the resell value will be much over $270. Why would you want to pay $300+? Just wait till they release and if you cant get for retail, buy from ebay

Funny how all of these dudes posting reviews on Youtube are getting these now, but they're "real". Yeah ok :lol:

I'd like to see the production dates.

I'm sure it's that standard grey market 1 month production date. Shape on all these fakes looks horrible.

My homie Bull1trc's review was nice. On feet section def made these look sick!

#NTPizzaParty is still on
nerd.gif
I'm ready
devil.gif

i still say that color blocking around the infrared mountain in the back makes them look fake in that video. i could very well be wrong though. if thats the case, i'm kinda dissapointed in the quality on these. lazy painting.

Back
Top Bottom