Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

lol damn, so many people screaming how "good the shoes look" but they all fakes. release day is gonna suck 

lol damn, so many people screaming how "good the shoes look" but they all fakes. release day is gonna suck 

this is how it was and will always be every item thats made

Last edited by a moderator:
watch in 720/1080

View media item 1130897 the unofficial ones using multiple material? :lol:

:48-1:20

1:43-3:00

7:16-7:30

5:45-7:11 on feet

sneakerlife 2:07

probably my favorite yet

:smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
watch in 720/1080

the unofficial ones using multiple material?
laugh.gif

probably my favorite yet
smokin.gif
watch in 720/1080

the unofficial ones using multiple material?
laugh.gif

probably my favorite
These R not the Legit pair! Just look at the back heel, they're is no bulge its straight down from the pull tab down too the bback black mid sole.

I don't think all of the black infrared 6s we're seeing are fake. All the Youtube reviews I've seen thus far have looked the same. Fakes normally do not look alike. An example of this is the Columbia retro. The fakes I've seen either have a pool water sole, a gamma blue sole, or a milky sole. There is no consistency with fakes.

I don't think all of the black infrared 6s we're seeing are fake. All the Youtube reviews I've seen thus far have looked the same. Fakes normally do not look alike. An example of this is the Columbia retro. The fakes I've seen either have a pool water sole, a gamma blue sole, or a milky sole. There is no consistency with fakes.
They're all fake, same source.

The 11s also come from the same source, they are also responsible for the multiple sole colors.

They started with one color then realized that wasn't what nike would be releasing then moved to another.

so most if not all reviewers who review kicks before release day got got?
they got fakes gms unauthorizeds aaa perfect replica variants???
:rofl:
this has been going on how long now??

roll.gif

They aren't getting got, they know they are fakes and pay over retail to get them early so they can get their reviews out first.

Youtube views can pay a pretty penny once you have a decent amount of subs.

The guys that consistantly review a week to 3 weeks before release are the only ones with real pairs or in certain rare cases where a shoe is released in another part of the world before the US like wtl 11.

Last edited:

:rofl:

They aren't getting got, they know they are fakes and pay over retail to get them early so they can get their reviews out first.

The guys that consistantly review a week to 3 weeks before release are the only ones with real pairs or in certain rare cases where a shoe is released in another part of the world before the US like wtl 11.

:lol: some of these dudes dont know they think theirs legit

only i trust release day stuff regardless of the final product. id rather wear authentic and ugly rather than fake and pretty. all these fake **** support organized crime mobs or god knows what. Got to keep it 100% real.

Until we get a Authorized picture of what the shoe looks like.
These reviews are what we have.

Nothing to compare them to or against.
And based on what I've learned by a little self research and the thread @AKsuited was graceful enough to get approved, until we get those official pics, I'm liking the look of the leaked versions,that will in time, no doubt, be tuned up.

Don't know how it is in the USA, but in Germany it is still a mountain bike (Scott, Cannondale, Trek Spezialized)
in most cases as it is versatile for on and off road.
BMX is still cool but not practical for daily commuting and definitely
not good for riding a hill up with no gears.
Mountain bikes are good. Had one as a kid. It Depends on where you live but you can find just about anything over here. 

EDIT: Just saw this posed up. the first official glimpse of what we may get.  I'm sure it's just a sample so don't flip out if its not what you want it to be. 

Pretty cool photos in this article. I'll take all 29 in white plus the two 29's in full color please.

http://*************.com/news/behin...-space-opening-at-nike-chicago-this-saturday/

Last edited:
track bikes are my thing, in HS my friends and I always rode around. Light bikes to get around smoothly, good looking too

Mountain bikes are good. Had one as a kid. It Depends on where you live but you can find just about anything over here. 

EDIT: Just saw this posed up. the first official glimpse of what we may get.  I'm sure it's just a sample so don't flip out if its not what you want it to be. 

Pretty cool photos in this article. I'll take all 29 in white plus the two 29's in full color please.

http://*************.com/news/behin...-space-opening-at-nike-chicago-this-saturday/
Imagine if they made the whole shoe durabuck with that leather looking material on the heel like the 91's? That would be dope!

We might have world peace before that ever happens tho.
I saw that pic and thought, wow those 6s look like they carrying durabuck similar to the 7s. No 3M though. Infrared jumpman 
pimp.gif
 Could it be?

Funny this is one shoe I only care about the right materials over having NA on the back that much. In black and its hardly a standout detail.

Last edited:

Plus a lot of them get them at discount or free, for promoting those sites.

Back
Top Bottom