Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Y'all gotta stop posting that pic of the Black/Infrared 6's from the Niketown with the different paint job.

Dude's gonna really start thinking those are the actual shoes dropping.

So glad I made it past the page where dudes where still talking about, posting and commenting on that two+ month old NT Chicago trash sample pic. I was about to dead myself reading those redundant *** comments of people who are obviously confused and new here. Oh and I hope that everyone can finally agree that shoe has been made and these pics we are seeing are pics of the actual release day pair. This is what we will get. Guaranteed. At this point you're either on board or you're not. Would hate to see someone out there still holding their breath for varsity red, Durabuck and NA pics to surface. For me Nov can't get here soon enough. Can't wait to get my 2 pairs of these so called "infrapinks".

Last edited:
Do people really care about 3M?
Bill-Lumberg-Uh-Yeah-Office-Space.gif

It's the way it should be. I'll be happy
I care more about the main material.
For sure!

Not everybody follows threads 6 months out from release date. That Niketown Chicago sample pic was a new pic taken by the user who posted it, although a similar pic from the same store was posted and was discussed over 3 months back.

Being new had nothing to do with commenting on it, ( for me anyway) being new to the thread did. Now a couple cats did comment on it asking if it was real when the question was clearly addressed on the exact same page that they were on when they posted and asked AGAIN if it was legit.

Some people don't read the thread whether they've been in here 6 months or 6 hours, though. *edit:

Last edited:

Y'all gotta stop posting that pic of the Black/Infrared 6's from the Niketown with the different paint job.

Dude's gonna really start thinking those are the actual shoes dropping.
this like we've already seen the official pair releasing why are dudes worrying now? 
laugh.gif

Who else gonna let their pair cook until Summer 2015. I killed my bred 4s and Oreo 5s in the winter of the previous years. I want my durabuck looking fresh and triple black under the bright sun next year. You guys are gonna see a lot of 2014 black infrared 6s looking like ashy dried up 2010s once the weather heats back up.

Back
Top Bottom