Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Who else gonna let their pair cook until Summer 2015. I killed my bred 4s and Oreo 5s in the winter of the previous years. I want my durabuck looking fresh and triple black under the bright sun next year. You guys are gonna see a lot of 2014 black infrared 6s looking like ashy dried up 2010s once the weather heats back up.
Depends on the weather and planning of that day hehe.
If it's a day in the office and dry out I'm bringing them out! If not all my suede shoes will not see the fall/winter.

JB needs to just drop 10 or so retros yearly just so they can get everything correct again.

What makes you think that they would **** up those few pairs any less? :lol:

Them ___s just don't have any room in their pockets to fit damns with all of that money in there.

Last edited:

these are pink
nerd.gif
infrared dont you start

Them ___s just don't have any room in their pockets to fit damns with all of that money in there.

So true. Also to be fair JB never has "gotten it right" since the OGs. This shoe in particalular has always released different and varied in materials used when compared to it's original conception. As do a lot, if not all retros. So I don't know what the big surprise is here. To me the shoe looks essentially how it should. With noticeable hints of Durabuck and very low cut nubuck. Bottom line they look good, far from anything to complain to much about. Especially if you're buying anyway.

I so called retired for Js and sold all my pairs pizza fam but as yall know can't stay out for long. I do at least want to have my top 3 Js still but it's not needed and I'll be okay if I don't and this is in it I just don't know if ima get them tho

Last edited:
Yea it was posted a page or two back.
Dudes went in on how "wack" DJ Delz was for about 60 posts straight. Surprised you missed all that.
But yea I enjoyed the video myself
OH lol that was why! didn't see it was posted but i did see the hate
glasses.gif

same people asking questions & wondering about the shoe & hating meanwhile delz got all the answers
laugh.gif

skala skala Too true. I never heard of the dude myself, but the information was good to me no matter who did the video. Nothing personal when it comes to info I need though

So true. Also to be fair JB never has "gotten it right" since the OGs. This shoe in particalular has always released different and varied in materials used when compared to it's original conception. As do a lot, if not all retros. So I don't know what the big surprise is here. To me the shoe looks essentially how it should. With noticeable hints of Durabuck and very low cut nubuck. Bottom line they look good, far from anything to complain to much about. Especially if you're buying anyway.

Gordonson Gordonson Should JB reduce the amount of pairs they release yearly? Hell yeah! Will they however? Nope they're still selling out and maximizing profits. It's business, and consumers get the shaft. Plus at this point even if they did the shoes will still prolly come out poorly.

dhtowng dhtowng Yeah I hear you. Nothing is never too verbatim to the originals. But post 06, when JB released shoes every other month shoes always came out pretty solid. Hell, even retro+ colors were [emoji]128076[/emoji] and like you said, these do look oknot perfect. But anything from perfect should allow enthusiasts or consumers to speak their minds, and voice opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom