Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

OH lol that was why! didn't see it was posted but i did see the hate8)

same people asking questions & wondering about the shoe & hating meanwhile delz got all the answers:lol:

The only answers dj stomach swelz got is how to get fat as ****

Again if you know little about shoes you may be entertained by him.

But if you know alot you know alot of the **** he says is incorrect and ******** and you can tell he barely just picked up the hobby of "collecting" shoes

Same goes for that ***** bobbito. Dude never knew **** just jocked dudes who had shoes and he manipulated that into having "knowledge" about shoes when that hating *** ***** didnt know ****. And he had the nerve to bash niketalk with his poser ***

Last edited:
Senses are strong on this one.
View media item 1196315

Ehh i think its all a matter of preference. Like that time i blasted dude who said thank god there was no nike air on the back. :lol:

Remember most of the guys on here now werent even born when these originally released. And none of the retro versions had 3m until now.

And maybe some prefer just a nice black upper without the shine of 3m

Last edited:
Quote:
Ehh i think its all a matter of preference. Like that time i blasted dude who said thank god there was no nike air on the back.
laugh.gif

Remember most of the guys on here now werent even born when these originally released. And none of the retro versions had 3m until now.

It should be illegal to say  "thank god there was no nike air on the back".

Jokes aside, yeah, different people are into different stuff.

Ehh i think its all a matter of preference. Like that time i blasted dude who said thank god there was no nike air on the back. :lol:

From what I can recall, being only 8 years old at the time, the 3M isn't really that noticeable without a bright light or camera flash.
When your just walking around it looks like an all black shoe, with or without 3M

3M's not that noticeable on these but it is a nice little touch. The OG's had it so the retros should have it as well. I know that's not the way JB works but it should be.

3M is just a detail that is put in to make the shoe more appealing. Its that little thing that makes you think "wow, they really worked on little detail".

To the practicality of 3M while being on court... should I continue?

In my opinion especially in VI, the perforations/ventilation holes stand out more when they are backed up by 3M material (they are rather grey-white-ish) which gives it a different character, rather than pitch black holes of doom (2000, 2010).

On the other hand lets look at black/red XIII, with or without no major visual change (unless prom pics are taken *click*).
The OG's had it so the retros should have it as well
^This

3M's not that noticeable on these but it is a nice little touch. The OG's had it so the retros should have it as well. I know that's not the way JB works but it should be.

oh I completely agree. Im very pleased to see some sort of "3M" return. I wish JB would complete the process and return the proper shape and durabuck as well
I was just pointing out that esthetically, the 3M has more effect on photos than it does in person

@nycsad92 Too true. I never heard of the dude myself, but the information was good to me no matter who did the video. Nothing personal when it comes to info I need though
The only answers dj stomach swelz got is how to get fat as ****

Again if you know little about shoes you may be entertained by him.

But if you know alot you know alot of the **** he says is incorrect and ******** and you can tell he barely just picked up the hobby of "collecting" shoes

Same goes for that ***** bobbito. Dude never knew **** just jocked dudes who had shoes and he manipulated that into having "knowledge" about shoes when that hating *** ***** didnt know ****. And he had the nerve to bash niketalk with his poser ***
your not worth arguing with. just let the hate flow thru u

Whos arguing? You the guy acting like dj stomach swelz internet body guard :lol:

I find it quite hilarious. I must be worth something to you if you keep replying and defending a guy you obviously dont know

Last edited:
I could Care less what that DJ has to say about anything regarding shoes…  If his Djing is as good as his sneaker reviews then i'm sure he got the club turn up like this
Talking bout… I wanna do something Diff this time…. you didn't do nothing Diff in your Vid from anyone  else…..PLEASE!

Last edited:
Whos arguing? You the guy acting like dj stomach swelz internet body guard
laugh.gif

I find it quite hilarious. I must be worth something to you if you keep replying and defending a guy you obviously dont know
body guard? i was pointing out the work he's put in and how i appreciate his reviews. the 2010 vs 2014 video was a prime example of his videos being helpful & answered alot of questions people had in this thread.

DJ Delz is a clown, point blank. Dude stays begging for kicks on IG from known fake suppliers,has been known to rock fake kicks & is King Fade Ducker. He's up there with RacTV as the whackest dudes on sneaker YT. Let's just dead this subject now though lol.

Last edited:
Whos arguing? You the guy acting like dj stomach swelz internet body guard
laugh.gif

And you spew hate for a man who doesn't even know you exist. 
laugh.gif

Be honest, what did DJ Delz do to you brah? 

It's a comparison video with the shoes side by side not a SneakerCon 101 briefing.

Lol, it's on a shoe 99% of sneakerheads know nothing about until they have the shoe in hand or look at pics or vids such as his, you know, videos that show you the shoes, One of which has been out, one of which is coming out soon.
Watching the video is the answer. The end.

You don't need extensive sneaker knowledge to put to sneakers side by side and make a video.
So thanks DJ Swelz, for putting the shoes side by side and making a video, that's the only answer I needed. Repped

And you spew hate for a man who doesn't even know you exist. 
laugh.gif

Be honest, what did DJ Delz do to you brah? 
Well he made that video which took about 1min from everyone's life on here for watching it...

I didn't have to click on the link…i know that's my fault!

Doesn't matter how shallow that sounds… you can't judge anyone on how they value their time …i mean seriously bro  
tongue.gif

lol

laugh.gif

Lol lets just all end the dj stomach swelz talk. Hes had his 15 minutes of fame in a couple guys eyes in here. Lets get back to the black infrared vi talk

Last edited:
The hate is real. This is cute.

Real talk though, that video could have been in Spanish or German for all I care, I'd have got the same thing out of it, the difference between the shoes.

If the video Link dropped would have been by bonez7 instead of Swelz, I'd appreciate it all the same, nah mean

Theres no hate "brah" just truth. Sometimes the truth hurts

And if you honestly needed a video to tell you the difference i dont know what to tell you.

Stevie ******* wonder already knew the difference between the two assuming the 2014 pair wasnt fake

Last edited:
:smile: it's the first time I'd seen the 2014 shoe other than in pics. Of course I need a video to tell me the differnece.

You expect me to know the differnece between two shoes and I've only seen one.?

How else will I see the differnece? Osmosis?

Didn't matter who did the video, it was a first comparison side by side for me, and unlike the magic you seem to possess, I actually need to see something to know what's what, nah mean

I did learn one other thing though, Swlez gets no love and I need to watch the info I take in from him, right?

Thanks y'all, for real

DJ Delz is a clown, point blank. Dude stays begging for kicks on IG from known fake suppliers,has been known to rock fake kicks & is King Fade Ducker. He's up there with RacTV as the whackest dudes on sneaker YT. Let's just dead this subject now though lol.

No wonder why he claims every release has nice quality full grain leather.

Back
Top Bottom