Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Need these, they were my first and only pair when I was a kid. Means alot to me to be able to get again. Going for team retail but all this pre-order talk has me thinking. Up in WE THE NORTH (CANADA) Kicks are sometimes much harder to cop. I'm confident I can walk in and make the purchase at 8AM on RD. Counting down the days gents!!!  

Hope everyone gets a pair!!

What else release on BF? Wondering if they will stagger the release. 

The Last Hyped Release that i wanted and tried for, i tried on every site (that dropped at 5 am) at once until i got through on one it helped that NDC was later. (7 am)

Last edited:
Pre ordered from weekend drop. Will try for another on release date in case they don't come through

I'm really tempting to pull the trigger but I'm gonna wait for retail...

Those pics got me like...

So ready for these 
devil.gif

Been going on for a year now with these (white infras and this), but honestly with all these releases soon from Adidas and others, its kinda hard to spend this cash knowing for the same price you can get for example two shoes that aint worse. Im not poor, just seems weird.

Decisions, decisions.

Been going on for a year now with these (white infras and this), but honestly with all these releases soon from Adidas and others, its kinda hard to spend this cash knowing for the same price you can get for example two shoes that aint worse. Im not poor, just seems weird.

Decisions, decisions.
Cycles bruh.

Same "sneaker heads" who claim to love all things Jordans are the same who jumped ship to Dunks, now back on the J train.  Let Nike market Dunks again, like they're doing with the Air Forces, Jordans will be easier to get.

Flyknit phase, Roshe phase, Flux phase....just catch a hipster for a good deal on pairs you like, in the future.

Just came back to this thread, just realized they aren't completely durabuck, makes me kinda sad

Still looks nice tho

I recently bought a mini fridge. I'm just wondering if it's safe for me to store couple of my jordans in it so it can stay ICEY FRESH. Will the cold temp ruin my sneaks? I'm planning on storing the infraRED 6 when i get them.

Last edited:
Them pics got me all hyped up for the 28th and I can't wait. This def will be me when I get my pair hopefully my connect will do his thing like he said and get mine.

Back
Top Bottom