Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yeah 1,3,4 are the only shoes I care to have NA although I don't really count the 1 since it's just the tag.

Black/cements 3s with NA would cause stores to burn down.

The older heads craving NA is what made the 88s what they are now, honestly i would care less but the way yall praise NA is what makes it so difficult to cop
No, Jordan Brand seeing the  love for "Nike AIR" and capitalizing in on it by increasing prices and making them limited is what makes stuff difficult to cop.

Nike AIR should be the norm ...not a special treat that we should be grateful to the oh so mighty JB for blessing upon us once in a while.

Honestly they only saw the "love" for Nike Air cause of how yall talk about it on these boards, if it was the norm, there would be to many problems cause of the pedestal most of the dudes put it on

Exactly. A majority of the people who crave NA grew up with retros that only featured the jumpman.

Thats why I dont care for NA. Would I like it? Absolutely. But I'm not going to pay extra or go through hoops and ladders to get a pair. 

And we only talk about it because they took it away in the first place. Back in the day it was the norm and there were no problems.

ALL the hype over these shoes has been purposely created by JB, not the consumers.

Last edited:

wondering if the price of my DS infrared pack will go up or not after this release? thinking about selling the pack and just picking up both infrareds + the carmines and still make money. not even a reseller but in all honesty who wouldnt think about selling the pack, they going for like $1k on ebay 
sick.gif
Price will probably go down as demand will decrease with the new release. Only if the quality of the infrared pack would be substantially better they will keep their value

Last edited:
This release should equal the BC3 release from 2011 in terms of hype (if not more since there's a whole lot more bandwagoners at this point). Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

wondering if the price of my DS infrared pack will go up or not after this release? thinking about selling the pack and just picking up both infrareds + the carmines and still make money. not even a reseller but in all honesty who wouldnt think about selling the pack, they going for like $1k on ebay :x
Price will probably go down as demand will decrease with the new release. Only if the quality of the infrared pack would be substantially better they will keep their value

White/Infrared is already better with the new shade of infrared n leather.

Sell now before we see the black pair with durabuck because that pack is going to be worthless by this time next year

Exactly. A majority of the people who crave NA grew up with retros that only featured the jumpman.

Thats why I dont care for NA. Would I like it? Absolutely. But I'm not going to pay extra or go through hoops and ladders to get a pair. 
Honestly they only saw the "love" for Nike Air cause of how yall talk about it on these boards, if it was the norm, there would be to many problems cause of the pedestal most of the dudes put it on

And we only talk about it because they took it away in the first place. Back in the day it was the norm and there were no problems.

ALL the hype over these shoes has been purposely created by JB, not the consumers.
For those not aware, yes JB is part of Nike, but is a subsidiary company. It was explained years ago that NA won't be on retros because JB is putting them out, not Nike. That's why we haven't seen NA on everything. The fact that JB just decided to put NA on White/Cement III's is bs and confirmed what I believed all along. They use it as a ploy to drive up hype and demand. We have been complaining for YEARS for it, so when JB has run out of gimmicks, they use and old request to keep the machine going. I don't argue for stuff like this anymore because they use it as ammunition to jerk you around as a customer. When people get tired of retros, don't be shocked that some of your favorite models will be available for ID. It's up to you as a customer to be smart enough not to fall for their gimmick bs.

All I ask is for Durabuck JB. Make it easier to accept no longer having a pair that did.

Last edited:
For those not aware, yes JB is part of Nike, but is a subsidiary company. It was explained years ago that NA won't be on retros because JB is putting them out, not Nike. That's why we haven't seen NA on everything. The fact that JB just decided to put NA on White/Cement III's is bs and confirmed what I believed all along. They use it as a ploy to drive up hype and demand. We have been complaining for YEARS for it, so when JB has run out of gimmicks, they use and old request to keep the machine going. I don't argue for stuff like this anymore because they use it as ammunition to jerk you around as a customer. When people get tired of retros, don't be shocked that some of your favorite models will be available for ID. It's up to you as a customer to be smart enough not to fall for their gimmick bs.

can't wait gonna be an easy cop! I honestly hope and pray for the NA branding!

Back
Top Bottom