Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm probably the only one, but I don't like infrared. The varsity red sits fine with me.

I've seen a few others say they like the varsity as well.. I don't think it looks bad on the black. (I own a pair in fact) But I do prefer the infrared, especially on the whites. Of course that's how I remember them, I was in middle school when they 1st dropped. It just gives em that extra pop...

I've seen a few others say they like the varsity as well.. I don't think it looks bad on the black. (I own a pair in fact) But I do prefer the infrared, especially on the whites. Of course that's how I remember them, I was in middle school when they 1st dropped. It just gives em that extra pop...
It's always worth it when you get that extra pop.

You know what i mean?

laugh.gif

Thanks for the info, JM! No NA in the back means the hype for these won't be through the roof, but still considerably high.

If that makes you feel better...LOL

The hype will be ridiculous by the time next Black Friday rolls around...

JM

It's still a generic statement based off the original comment which sounds questionable. Hype is always high for Black Friday if it's a desired shoe, when people assumed the Black Metallic Vs would be BF-'13s release there was a lot of buzz. JM is typically pretty straightforward if he has concrete info.

Back
Top Bottom