Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I think these are gonna more than restock. Re-release with announced day and time. My .02. And Chrome VIIIs next black Friday, stamp it...

I seriously doubt chrome VIII's drop next black friday...maybe 2016 though..
Yeah as the year of the 7 a pair of 8's for Black Friday would be weird. Should definitely be saved for 2016.

(Still holding out hope for both GMP's to drop again)

Getting this message on the product page on store.nike

TIME OUT

WE CAN’T FIND THE PAGE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR

THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU

they only shipped half my order and these were NOT in the first shipment????

If that's a legit pair hold on to them Nike jb would want them back they will give you free shoes but keep them if you can could be worth money like those misprint items you hear about

Nike would only offer a refund since they're soldout. I'd hold onto them.

My pair turned out to be real. People questioned their authenticity because they shipped early not remembering and/or knowing that sneaker connects actually exist.

thats not the reason. It was because of that awful looking pair that someone posted. That aroused everyone.

ACTUALLY… I THINK IT WAS THE SKETCHY EMAIL THAT REALLY DID IT

JUST COPPED PAIR #3 FROM THE WL ON NDC!

"SIPPIN ON COKE AND RUM. I'M LIKE SO WHAT I COPPED AND IM DRUNK!" 

Last edited by a moderator:
gl im still expecting some spontaneous mini restocks in the near future but mb just optimisitic.  cancelled/returned orders galore right?

never help anyone out? if you want this shoe i will help YOU out. and it can be yours. idk if I've offended you in some way or what?
I'm good on my pairs. Multiple people, including me, have asked for info from you. Only to get no response. 

Back
Top Bottom