Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

wonder how they get the tongue up that high in the nike stock photos. i remember wearing the OG and the tongue seemed to be a lot higher. and i miss the big ankle bubbles.

Me too b.. I'm more bother by the shape of the heel than the toe area.. :smh: oh well

I wish my pair would come like that  
Thanks for the reply  , size 13.5  is available worldwide   but  it's more common in Europe  just because  it's not a half size  in my country  , remember it's a Euro size 48  .

A lot of basketball shop carry this size  , however  a lot of sneaker shop  don't even know it's exist   , they had  13 and 14  but never 13.5   , that's why i can't go to a footlocker  in my city because they never have my size  , i'm blessed to have some friends who run a shop  who always order my 13.5  .

Here is the proof  , even on Eastbay  you could buy some retro 1 right now  in size 13.5 

http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...arch%5Fredesign: QUICK VIEW: MORE INFO&size=0

That actually makes a lot of sense. Since they aren't "half" sizes in Europe, it would seem appropriate for nike to not skip sizes.

As for Eastbay, they are the vendor that used to carry men's size 6 foamposites, so it makes sense that they have the 13.5. They usually go up to 18 on retros also, not just the big release retros.

You know that salt they pour on the sidewalks to melt ice and snow...if I get that salt on my shoes or on the outsole will I ruin my shoes?

since everyone is here do you thinking jordan will be releasing the raging bull 5's anytime soon? they are my grails, if not whats a good price they go for these days?

since everyone is here do you thinking jordan will be releasing the raging bull 5's anytime soon? they are my grails, if not whats a good price they go for these days?
someone put up a listing on ebay for sz 11 DS for 300. saying they just need the cash badly, i would say 350-400 sounds about right generally.  if you happen to be a size 11 you might want to check it out

just let it go so i can scoop it
nerd.gif
page is already down so you won't be able to scoop it. but its still in my cart.

Left to right: 2010 Black/Varsity Red, 2010 Black/Infrared, 2000 Black Infrared & 2014 Black/Infrared

Nice pics, side by side the 2014 still looks good to me.  Only thing I can see people complaining about is the blue tint to the sole but that'll go away once you wear them.

Back
Top Bottom